Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story as encouragement only

M. Incredible

I believe your story is sincere thanks for the post. I actually believe he might have not told ou the truth about owning dinar because of maybe legalitiies or the fact it was just personal and he didnt want to lead you onto him having dinar and possibly having you call him and return asking about the dinar constantly. Now i am not saying you are a person of that stature im simply referring to as a personal banker im sure he has got his share with people asking about the dinar.

• Upvote 3

BTW: I stopped by Chase a few weeks ago and casually strolled to the counter and presented my dinars to the teller to cash-in. (This was just to get a response) She looked at the currency and grabbed a currency book to validate the type. At his point I knew she was not familiar with the dinar.

She found the dinar and then was searching for the rate; eventually a manager came up and looked at her screen. I didn't see her make a call or flag him in any way. He spoke with her for a few seconds and then looked at me with a smile and said "It's not complete yet".

That told me it's in the works and coming. I was just looking for some acknowledgement!

I've purchased all that I'm purchasing... just waiting like everyone else!

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 4