Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POP POLL (no lopsters please)

Maybe I am lost this morning, but shouldnt it be close to Kuwait? If the Dinar is much less than there money the products will have to priced accordingly. If the products are much cheaper than in Kuwait, Everyone from Kuwait would be shopping in Iraq which will destroy the economy in Kuwait. Am I wrong?

I will have to agree with you that Iraq will have to be close to the Kuwaiti dinar to be able to compete. Kuwait is now $3.66, so I feel Iraq will be around $3.75 give or take a few cents.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1

1 dinar - $4.16 USD

Shabs won't RI at $3.22 because the whales will kill the market on it and it would cause hyper-inflation, RV is the only solution take the old rate add 20% over 8 years for inflation and wa la...

This is because they don't have Hyper-Inflation they have had a stable economy for 5 years and an RD would not make sense at that point also why would he follow Turkey lop is what they did, failed miserably, lopsters can whine all they want but Iraq has been pumping more oil in the last month than Turkey pumps in a year, also the population of Turkey is 74 million and they had 9 quadrillion Lira in circulation with 100,000% inflation, however Iraq has 30 million people and 27 trillion dinars in circulation (they want to be added to the global basket of reserve currencies which would require 20 trillion to accomplish) with a 7.1% inflation which effectively puts the lopsters in the big boiling pot of water on the stove...your cooked, cause your monetary policy is like Obama's...SPENT!

HAHAHAHA your hilarious to listen to.....

How did Turkeys lop fail miserably?? LOL

Have you been listening to those silly CCs again?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After doing considerable reading of all the post in this thread, I came up with my thought about where the IQD may RV at. My thought is that it will come in at .73 : 1 IQD. I plan on cashing the rest in as it approaches the $2.00 mark. After getting by $2.00, it will IMO stabalize and will go up ever so slowly if at all making the Dinar a non investment.

In your opinion, after RV, how long do you think it will be until it goes up..? I'm trying to get a grip on how much to cash in on at first..Your thoughts on that please? thanks..

Chavez is a lying dictator, and I doubt they have 50 billion barrels.

Actually it wasn't Chavez that claimed those levels for Venezuela, but scientists working for the USGS.

A new US assessment of Venezuela's oil reserves could give the country double the supplies of Saudi Arabia.

Scientists working for the US Geological Survey say Venezuela's Orinoco belt region holds twice as much petroleum as previously thought.

This assessment is far more optimistic than even the best case scenario put forward by President Hugo Chavez.

The USGS team gave a mean estimate of 513bn barrels of "technically recoverable" oil in the Orinoco belt.

LINK

Every post I have read so far, seems like a wild guess.

Most of you probably heard of the U.S. State Department report entitled "The Future of Iraq Project" - which appears to be the detailed blueprint of the U.S. Government for the rebuilding of Iraq; some folks who have been studying this longer that me, most notably the Call Squad, say that the Powers That Be have been following the plan in this document precisely without variance.

1) First, I am going to toss out several good quotes from user Rossenbos, from another topic on this site...

"There is no way in hell the yanks will let Iraq slip through their fingers. And most certainly not for Iran or Syria to take over.

The next 20 to 50 years of geopolitics in the region - if not more - has been designed and mapped out.

If the PTB want to RV the dinar, they will.

...the dynamics are not determined by theoretical macro-economic forces or any other man made law or model. It's about what the ones in power want; what serves them.

The real work is not translating Iraqi news items or calculating M1 and M2. The real work is trying to understand the bigger geo-political agenda.

At the end of the 19th century, the PTB back then already had a blueprint of how Europe was supposed to look post 1918. This was 20 years before WW1."

---

2) The following post on DV, tells why the CBI will not have to come up with enough US$ to exchange every IQD that we cash in. Central banks all over the world, will hold this IQD for reserves, etc.

Have we forgotten that the CBI is INDEPENDANT of the GOI - privately owned - as the FED is from the USG ?

That means the Rothschilds (the owners of the CBI, the FED, and almost 200 other central banks) can RV the dinar at whatever rate, and on whatever date, that they bloody well feel like.

I know that the PTB do take circumstances into account before they act, in order to best accomplish their desired results - but I do not believe that they are absolutely controlled by circumstances the way that some folks here seem to think.

Concerning the violence in Iraq - we can ask - "does the RV have to wait until the violence goes away, or will the violence not go away until after the RV?" When the people are poor, suffering, and pissed off, they don't have much to live for, and suicide bombing attacks upon those that they perceive as the source of their troubles, seem like a good thing.

I believe that the recent report that 2 billion IQD was shipped from Britain to Iraq on a cargo plane, was very significant. If it had been 25k notes, it wouldn't have taken a whole stinkin' cargo plane to carry them! - so it must have been smaller denominations. I think that we all can agree that the smaller denominations MUST be ready to quickly and immediately distribute to the people at RV time - that this is an absolute REAL hard core prerequisite, that the CBI MUST have in place.

However, I question if the seating of the last few permanent GOI ministers, Chapter 7, and the Erbil agreement, are the ABSOLUTE prerequisites before RV that most of us have been thinking.

Did I mention yet that the CBI is PRIVATELY OWNED - not in any way whatsoever controlled by the GOI ? That is not to say that they do not work together, or that Shabibi does not take very seriously the things he hears from Maliki, or Allawi, or any of the other big actors in the GOI - but he will RV when his boss, the owner of the CBI - whichever agent of the Rothschild dynasty that is his contact point - tells him to.

---

3) Now... several quotes from page 14 of the aforementioned U.S. State Department report (November 2002); words in all caps are my emphasis.

"It was beyond the imagination of the Iraqi's that the foreign exchange value of the Iraqi dinar (ID) in the late seventies (was one ID = 3.3 US$) will one day deteriorate by almost 660000% to reach the current value (one US$ = 2000 ID). Such a striking symptom of the unpredicted, rapid, and shocking deterioration of the economic situation has created, among other things, a very bad image of the current currency. ... the piles of their current currency remind them with their work struggle and living standards misery.

"... The introduction of a new currency is ESSENTIAL for gathering support for the new regime REGARDLESS of the real economic conditions for improving the value of the currency."

"To sustain the likely positive impact of the new currency, it is ESSENTIAL to re-establish the base purchasing and foreign exchange value of the NID as it was in the 1970's. This means that the one NID = 6000 ID = one US$."

WTF?

They made a typo when they wrote "one NID = 6000 ID = one US$." 6000 ID at the time was 3 US$, which lines up with the expressed intent of the rest of the writing.

---

We all know that governments sometimes don't tell the truth, but shouldn't we take the official pronouncements of the U.S. State Department, the plan which they have been following to this point, at least as seriously as we take the opinions that flow from the rumor mill?

• Upvote 1

We all know that governments sometimes don't tell the truth, but shouldn't we take the official pronouncements of the U.S. State Department, the plan which they have been following to this point, at least as seriously as we take the opinions that flow from the rumor mill?

Usually when that document was brought up the only part that they put any emphasis on was the part about returning the value to what it held in the 70s. The part where they state that it would have required a 6,000 to 1 exchange at that time in order to achieve that value was usually left out of the discussion.

So many AM sheeple it is hilarious. Ok so you're a company working or wanting to work in Iraq. So far you've been paid in USD. Iraq now RVs at .10 and pays you in dinar. Really, seriously? Have you lost your bloody minds?

All citizens continue to USD because the dollar is 10 times stronger than the dinar. That's funny too.

What does the AM stand for?

I can see where using the Iraqi currency is cumbersome because of the need for so much of it to pay for anything. But at 10 cents, it has 20 times more value and begins to be more comfortable to use.

I've been to Ukraine, where the grivna is worth about 20 cents. We used both currencies freely. It does not matter that the dollar is stronger, the prices are equivalent. If it costs 40 cents, it will be 2 grivna.

It's not like the dollar buys more...I'm sure the prices are adjusted fairly equally.