Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal Opinion On All The Smoke Going Up Right Now

I will attempt to make this logical and direct. I have been in this a long time and on this site over a year, for all that is worth.

1. I suspect that those with contacts, real contacts in Iraq or somehow connected to the RV,RI,RD or what ever it may be, are taking liberty to move one or two steps beyond the real info. I call this stretching the truth.

2. I do believe we are at the threshold of a valuation change, whatever that may be, before or during Ramadan. This is due to the release of the DFI and the lifting of the Chapter Sanctions. Forget the Ramadan limitations as the banking and economic changes move on their time not limited to a religious holiday.

3. The fact that Adam Montana is calling for something to happen is huge! I have watched this site for two years prior to joining and this is a first time event.

4. On my own estimations, realize I can only go by the info I can scarf off the net and research, the valuation will be between .10 and .86 USD. This is based off of the MO and the possibility of the CBI having deposed of several trillion Dinar during the last year to 18 months. Continue reading please.

5. The life span of an Iraqi Dinar is only at a maximum of 4 years. This takes into account the wear and tear on a bill in country, due to circumstances this is the maximum lifespan of a linen and paper bill. I believe there is a certain amount of obfuscation surrounding the amount in circulation. My opinion only and open to interpretation to those more esteemed.

6. Returning to point #1. Either Adam and every other network "guru" is an absolute liar, in collusion, guilty of fraud, something is about to occur. I wish I could see a 3.00 or higher valuation but the best I can gather from my research is .10 to .86 USD. I do believe it may rise from that starting point. I do believe we will see something happen in the next 30 days.

Relax and take comfort in my humble opinion. RichNick

Edited by RichNick123
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1