Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fpark121 (IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE “ITS OVER”): OOM 7/23/11 7:00AM

blonde_minx

from another site

Hello Everyone, I told you all in a post back on Monday that I got intel that the IRAQI DINAR has RV in IRAQ, Some of you have said, It cant RV in IRAQ without the rest of the World “OH YES IT CAN & IT DID” %100 PROVEN FACT!! Most of you have been following the news today in the USA, Pres O said WE NEED THE DEBT CEILING RAISED NOW!!! He also said to bring whatever they had to the table…Can you see this..It as plain as the nose on my face!! First of all I am so thankfull to the Lord, For the IRAQI PEOPLE THEY DESERVE THIS!! Just turn the table & put us in their place WOW!! Not Good… Second I am & I know many of you are so thankfull we have invested in IRAQ.. So, To make the long story short…THE IRAQI DINAR WILL RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT & HELP US BIG TIME HERE IN THE US..You can look at it this way.. ALL of us holding the DINAR WILL PAY TAXES!! Ok, That’s a big help alone…Then the USA has tons of the DINAR..

” THE WORLD WILL SEE THIS UNFOLD SUNDAY TO MONDAY” I am no GURU, but I give this a 99.9% Chance of everyone cashing out sometime next week…If you think about it..IRAQ needs this, We Need this.. We are running out of options here or as some say this is the last straw…I truly believe the USD RATE will be in the $ 1.25 to 3.25 Range..WE SHALL SEE!!!

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 10

Hello Everyone, I told you all in a post back on Monday that I got intel that the IRAQI DINAR has RV in IRAQ, Some of you have said, It cant RV in IRAQ without the rest of the World “OH YES IT CAN & IT DID” %100 PROVEN FACT!!

End Quote

The Nerve..........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ive been thinking about this long and hard...and have finally decided to sell my bridge in new york. its a lovely thing, really. has been used before and the customer has always , always been satisfied! Must see to appreciate.

please call 1-800 umustbeoutofyourvolcanmind.

tally-ho

• Upvote 1

I am swimming in this and smiling, just to think the ride is over. This is what I have been hoping to hear. This is what I have been waiting for.

Tomorrow I am going out and spending the $1000 dollar holdout money I told my wife I didn't have, on something I have wanted for a long time.

Thank you so much for bringing this in just now. This has made my week complete. I will sleep peacefully tonight.

Chapter 7 restrictions

Iraq is currently under Chapter 7 of the United Nations, which (in a nutshell) prohibits the country from operating a fully functioning military. While Iraq is under Chapter 7, they simply cannot defend their own wealth and the RV will not happen until they are able to defend themselves! The other item is the HCL.

Chapter 7 lifted – NOT YET. """"Adam Montana""

Edited by psdon

from another site

Hello Everyone, I told you all in a post back on Monday that I got intel that the IRAQI DINAR has RV in IRAQ, Some of you have said, It cant RV in IRAQ without the rest of the World “OH YES IT CAN & IT DID” %100 PROVEN FACT!! Most of you have been following the news today in the USA, Pres O said WE NEED THE DEBT CEILING RAISED NOW!!! He also said to bring whatever they had to the table…Can you see this..It as plain as the nose on my face!! First of all I am so thankfull to the Lord, For the IRAQI PEOPLE THEY DESERVE THIS!! Just turn the table & put us in their place WOW!! Not Good… Second I am & I know many of you are so thankfull we have invested in IRAQ.. So, To make the long story short…THE IRAQI DINAR WILL RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT & HELP US BIG TIME HERE IN THE US..You can look at it this way.. ALL of us holding the DINAR WILL PAY TAXES!! Ok, That’s a big help alone…Then the USA has tons of the DINAR..

” THE WORLD WILL SEE THIS UNFOLD SUNDAY TO MONDAY” I am no GURU, but I give this a 99.9% Chance of everyone cashing out sometime next week…If you think about it..IRAQ needs this, We Need this.. We are running out of options here or as some say this is the last straw…I truly believe the USD RATE will be in the $ 1.25 to 3.25 Range..WE SHALL SEE!!!

NO ONE CAN PROVE THAT USA HAS DINARS AND NO ONE CAN PROVIDE A LINK THAT SAYS THE USA HAS DINARS,, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THE USA HAS TONS OF DINARS AND YOU HAVE NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT.. THIS RUMOR WAS STARTED BY A GURU MONTHS AGO AND PEOPLE FELLED FOR IT...

• Upvote 1

Where in the H*** do these people come from.

Well I have some beaches in New Jersey for sale real cheap Need to buy over weekend. I will not be available

on Monday Will be conducting Bank business all day Monday HA Ha Ha