Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman17 chat 2/10/10 6:30 pm pst

k98nights

> Mm17 chat 2/10/10 6:30 pm pst

> ________________________________

>

> mailman17: GETTING BACK TO THE 1170

> mailman17: THE THING EVERYONE SEEMS TO FORGET IS THE

> FLIPSIDE OF THAT 1170

> mailman17: WHICH IS .00086...YES?

> mailman17: NOW...IRAQ WAS MANDATED BY THE IMF IN ORDER TO

> BE CONSIDERED FOR AN RV TO NOT ONLY FOLLOW AND FINISH THE

> BENCHMARKS SET BY THE UN

> mailman17: BUT ALSO MAINTAIN AND KEEP A STABLE RATE WHILE

> ALSO KEEPING INFLATION AND HOPEFULLY IN TO SINGLE DIGITS...

> mailman17: THEY HAVE

> mailman17: AND THE IMF IS VERY PLEASED

> mailman17: NOW FOR THE BAD NEWS...NOT REALLY BAD...SINCE

> MYSELF AMND MEDIC HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE SAME PAGE

> REGARDING WHAT WE TRULY DEEP DOWN THINK IRAQ CAN

> SUSTAIN AT THE INITIAL POINT OF RV

> mailman17: AND 86 CENTS IS ABOUT AS GOOD AS YOUR GONNA GET....

> mailman17: NOW..WILL IT GO UP?

> mailman17: IF YOU READ HIS CHAT ABOVE ME...THAT WILL PRETTY

> MUCH EXPLAIN HOW..

> mailman17: PRETTY COOL HUH?

> Lydia: YES

> mailman17: SNEAKY

> mailman17: SO...PLEASE DONT GET YOURSELVES ALL IN A TIZZY

> ABOUT 1.49...2.59...3.75.....AINT GONNA HAPPEN..IMO

> mailman17: THE IMF WILL NOT ALLOW IRAQ TO BITE OFF MORE

> THAN IT CAN CHEW AT THIS TIME....KEY WORDS...AT THIS TIME

> mailman17: SO, IF YOU COMBINE THIS CHAT AND MEDICS....MAKES

> SENSE. DOESNT IT?

> mailman17: THANKS..DONE

>

How sure are you guys that this will fall in line as you say? I have seen Medic take back a few of his comments in the last few days. So if you and medic are tag teaming each other, this would make your speculations suspect also right? So what will you say if it RV's at let's say.....2.27? You guys are so full of it! Just relax and wait until the currency is on the forex then we will all know for sure.

No dude, there's no connection at all... but like I said on one of your other negative posts, if you don't want to read these posts, then don't open them. Believe me I bust my arse here gathering information and rumors for the majority of people who appreciate it. If you don't then just keep your mouth shut about it and/or go somewhere else. This is warning number one... and I'll leave it right out here in the open. One more warning after this one and I'll do what I can to ban you, at least from commenting in the forums.

Um, what was negative about "there must be a connection between Medic and this site"? The other post was not negative, I complimented you.

well for the last two months it has been tied to the Euro, now they are an authority on what??? .86 come on now they are an expert on this..... make up your mind, and oh yeah, we can't reveal our sources but they tell us we are crazy .... yeah crazy to listen to this *****.

This is a bunch of crap...All along these guys have been saying that it would be high and then low and then high again and then low again...Never any facts at all, its pretty much just theories on what it would be...And theories are STUPID...Way toooooo much fluctuation on what these guys think...Plus this was supposed to happen two months ago at a higher rate than .86....Like the people that just posted with replies..We will see when it happens!

you know its just all speculation. In the past few months all of supposedly in the know people have come up with all kinds of rv rates. Tomorrow it will probably said to be a dime. we will know the truth when it happens and who knows who will guess how many jelly beans are in the jar

> mailman17: SO...PLEASE DONT GET YOURSELVES ALL IN A TIZZY

> ABOUT 1.49...2.59...3.75.....AINT GONNA HAPPEN..IMO

How many times over the last year has he said that the RV was done at one of those rates. I've never believed him but I'm always amazed how pathological liars never get embarrassed when they get tangled up in their own lies.

86 cents sounds good to me. Ya we would all like 3 bucks but think about it Iraq will draw tons of the money in quick on any amount even 10 cents Why should the RV start at the top. You could buy a new car for 1,500 bucks now 15,000 on up it will take some time. Remember this is a INVESTMENT