Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something to think about....

Aqua Dude

they found out Joe is really a Republican working for GW and ****....... they are in the ME sipping whiskey and smoking Cuban cigars and laughing at the hole O dug himself..... and yes Okie is there with them Nuff Said...... Done Deal and AGAIN AND AGAIN we are hearing Sunday Cash Monday...... somebody slap the jukebox I need a new tune I want to hear Ca Ching from the slot machine dropping all that money from hitting the jackpot....

Where is Joe Biden, where has he been for the past week or two.....things that make you go hmmmmmm

Found him - Now we'll get this crisis Resolved!

from another site:

White House press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement that Obama, along with Vice President Joe Biden met with congressional leaders in the Cabinet Room "to discuss options for ensuring that the debt ceiling is raised and the United States does not default on its obligations for the first time in its history".

Found him - Now we'll get this crisis Resolved!

from another site:

White House press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement that Obama, along with Vice President Joe Biden met with congressional leaders in the Cabinet Room "to discuss options for ensuring that the debt ceiling is raised and the United States does not default on its obligations for the first time in its history".

Oh, so Joe is serving the coffee.

Claps hands... more coffee Joe, and bring me a twinke....

Was watching snippets of the meeting on tv, and what I found amusing was not one computer, laptop or even a pad of paper and a pencil on the table, how do they hash out all these plans without writing down anything? .... Must be some serious genius in these meetings.

Was watching snippets of the meeting on tv, and what I found amusing was not one computer, laptop or even a pad of paper and a pencil on the table, how do they hash out all these plans without writing down anything? .... Must be some serious genius in these meetings.

Or a staged photo opp more than likely! tongue.gif Well that was fun, almost like trying to "find Waldo"... can we do it again sometime? wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff