Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Saturday Morning Chat 7-23-2011

TexasGranny

Thanks Adam...It certainly seems as though we are very close! QUESTION??? and comments, as you asked for in your chat.

1) You said that they are NOT out of Ch 7 as they can't have a fully operational military? Do you have a link?

That is the first I've heard that from anybody, just curious where that info was found.

My brother has done 4 tours in Iraq so I'm very much interested in where this info is coming from.

Isn't that one of the reasons for the US military still being there, was to train them to handle their own military needs/protection?

Isn't that what they've been recently arguing about, and needed an immediate decision, whether or not to extend the US [combat] military presence?

If they couldn't have a fully operational military (due to still being under Ch 7 as you say), why the debate?

I understand we may be close to the vote on the HCL which of course is needed to determine how profits from oil/gas, etc... are distributed,

however since June 30, Iraq was given the keys to the DFI fund and is recognized as a sovereign nation right?

As a soverigeign nation, doesn't it mean just that, "Sovereign"?

IMO, wouldn't that mean that they ARE completely released from the Ch 7?

NO-ONE can TELL them what to do, or dictate whether or not they have an operational military?

2) You said, "If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar."

Haven't they been selling the oil all along, and as of June 30, now being a sovereign nation, and in full control of those funds ie, the profits,

haven't they been spending ie, paying their own debts, etc? AGAIN, wouldn't that indicate that they ARE completely released from the Ch 7?

Otherwise wouldn't the trustee of the Ch 7 be still controlling those funds/paying the bills?

Things certainly do seem to be moving forward, and hopefully you're instincts are right and we are very close!

If you wouldn't mind, maybe you could comment on these thoughts (hopefully with a link).

Thanks,

As always, Be excited but stay grounded! B):PB)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TKS Adam for all you do. Read lots of posts from lots dinar gurus, but yours is the only ones that i take serious. Hope this happens soon, i would like one of thoes challengers also, actually it was my first car in 1972,wow that was a long time ago,navy blue with a black vnyl top and a 318v8. This time we will go with the 6.1 with tthe hemi to go with my 1500 pick up with the 5.7 hemi.GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam...It certainly seems as though we are very close! QUESTION??? and comments, as you asked for in your chat.

1) You said that they are NOT out of Ch 7 as they can't have a fully operational military? Do you have a link?

That is the first I've heard that from anybody, just curious where that info was found.

My brother has done 4 tours in Iraq so I'm very much interested in where this info is coming from.

Isn't that one of the reasons for the US military still being there, was to train them to handle their own military needs/protection?

Isn't that what they've been recently arguing about, and needed an immediate decision, whether or not to extend the US [combat] military presence?

If they couldn't have a fully operational military (due to still being under Ch 7 as you say), why the debate?

I understand we may be close to the vote on the HCL which of course is needed to determine how profits from oil/gas, etc... are distributed,

however since June 30, Iraq was given the keys to the DFI fund and is recognized as a sovereign nation right?

As a soverigeign nation, doesn't it mean just that, "Sovereign"?

IMO, wouldn't that mean that they ARE completely released from the Ch 7?

NO-ONE can TELL them what to do, or dictate whether or not they have an operational military?

2) You said, "If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar."

Haven't they been selling the oil all along, and as of June 30, now being a sovereign nation, and in full control of those funds ie, the profits,

haven't they been spending ie, paying their own debts, etc? AGAIN, wouldn't that indicate that they ARE completely released from the Ch 7?

Otherwise wouldn't the trustee of the Ch 7 be still controlling those funds/paying the bills?

Things certainly do seem to be moving forward, and hopefully you're instincts are right and we are very close!

If you wouldn't mind, maybe you could comment on these thoughts (hopefully with a link).

Thanks,

As always, Be excited but stay grounded! B):PB)

I see you are a VIP, please download the book at this link: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel - it will definitely help clear up a few misunderstandings that you have.

Iraq is still under the one serious sanction of Chapter 7, which does indeed prevent them from fully utilizing their military.

The HCL is indeed a major barrier to Iraq's ability to operate.

The book clarifies both of those items in much more detail.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Adam for this great and inspiring post....My eyes are on you and the "Son"...nothing will happen til God says it will...He is in control....YOU will be the messenger of good news....Thank you for your never ending labor.... I, for one sincerely appreciate you....God Bless You....GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

If Adam... aka steady eddie... is excited... hot dawg!!! biggrin.gif It is looking gooooodddd! Never known Adam to be flustered by rumors, so hoping all he is hearing is solid Intel, ... guess it's about time to pick out a party dress for the Mrs. wink.gifThanks Adam! GO RV Already Baby!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

To me, this is exciting. It is an indication that the HCL will be lifted before August 1. I may be mistaken, but the article seems to indicate this date. If so, what Adam said in his article and post about the necessity of HCL being lifted before the RV, then the RV is right around the corner.

China National Petroleum Corp. started pumping from the ground on July 1 and today (July 23, 2011) began pumping 40k barrels a day through a pipeline that goes to Bazra. The volume is to increase to 60k barrels a day. NOTE: Exports to begin August 1.

Go RV!!!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.co...-150428058.html

Oops! Just read another post where this has already been posted. Great!!! Sorry Weaver.

• Upvote 2

I agree haa, hey moto you ride motocross? I am an old expert from the 80s and still play ride at budds creek in MD and other VA tracks.

Exciting times,Thanks Adam GO RV :)

Hey!! I used to be a pit crew member for Rufus Boswell's 39 Chevy "Lil' Bit" and hang around Budds Creek, Aquasco, Capitol and 75-80 with the likes of Bob Bernardin, Harry Peapers, Morey Bros, Gene Calhoun and others...and Carlton Phillips "Jelly Bean"..Those were good times.

I may be able to replace my 55 Chevy Belair after RV---GREAT.

BUMPER...Thanks for your response...

I see you are a VIP, please download the book at this link: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel - it will definitely help clear up a few misunderstandings that you have.

Bumper, I read that book a long time ago, been a VIP/OSI since last year. This is NOT misunderstandings. I'm looking for the reasoning behind the comments.

and VERIFY! As I've outlined below, trying to come up with the right answer to either side of the debate....IN or OUT of Ch 7. Not arguing, just intelligent research.

Iraq is still under the one serious sanction of Chapter 7, which does indeed prevent them from fully utilizing their military.

(I simply asked for LINK to verify)

The HCL is indeed a major barrier to Iraq's ability to operate.

Again, not confused, I agree. HOWEVER, they HAVE been operating, just not very effectively without the HCL, which is why question #2

Thanks Bumper, but your reply doesn't address my questions, because my questions relate to recent developments, ie June 30 and the Iraqi debate of

continued US [combat] military presence.

1) My question, If they couldn't have a fully operational military (due to still being under Ch 7 as you say), why the debate?"

"Isn't that what they've been recently arguing about, and needed an immediate decision, whether or not to extend the US [combat] military presence?

If possible, I asked for a LINK to verify the military restriction that is supposedly still in place

2) I'm aware that the HCL is important as I said in my post...

"I understand we may be close to the vote on the HCL which of course is needed to determine how profits from oil/gas, etc... are distributed,

however since June 30, Iraq was given the keys to the DFI fund and is recognized as a sovereign nation right? As a soverigeign nation, doesn't it mean just that, "Sovereign"?"

However, my question was to Adam's comment, "If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar."

My comment is not based from "confusion", I was looking for Adam's reasoning for his comment, "they can't sell oil" without the HCL complete.

My comment...."Haven't they been selling the oil all along, and as of June 30, now being a sovereign nation, and in full control of those funds ie, the profits,

Hopefully Adam could add to why the comments and PLEASE, a link to verify the continued military restriction.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam. These are exciting times.

My question is:

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

or

2012 Chevy Camaro

???

2011 Dodge Challenger RT. Much nicer car than the Charger. 2011 because you'll be ab;e to buy this before the 2012's come out!!!! :D :D

• Upvote 1