Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Saturday Morning Chat 7-23-2011

TexasGranny

10:04 AM [Adam Montana] we're literally 1 straw away from breaking this camels back!!!!

End Quote

Shoot................IF ONLY!

Thanks Adam. These are exciting times.

My question is:

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

or

2012 Chevy Camaro

???

I certainly don't want to de-rail you from buying American.... You can get either of those 2 and then also a sporty italian car ( Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini)....Enjoy........

Pre-celebration Atmosphere ( whenever that will be, I mean)

• Upvote 1

I am new to the site.......I got excited on the words 10 days!.......I usually do not get excited......but if we are close to those two things chapter 7 and the hcl being taken care of then I am truely excited! After those two things happen, does anybody know how many days it would take for the revalue to happen......is it days or months?......Thanks for any replies! By the way.....I am not the umbrella person.....I will wait until the value of the Dinar climbs to my satisfaction!.....Ive waited this long! Thanks......Siggy2321

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10:04 AM [Adam Montana] we're literally 1 straw away from breaking this camels back!!!!

End Quote

Shoot................IF ONLY!

I certainly don't want to de-rail you from buying American.... You can get either of those 2 and then also a sporty italian car ( Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini)....Enjoy........

Pre-celebration Atmosphere ( whenever that will be, I mean)

Ok one of those also haha

I am as excited as everyone, but I still see them opening closer to 1:1 on the dollar. I think they want to slowly raise to 3+ later but not come out too low now. From all I read I think a dollar would make almost everyone happy, including the locals. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

I am as excited as everyone, but I still see them opening closer to 1:1 on the dollar. I think they want to slowly raise to 3+ later but not come out too low now. From all I read I think a dollar would make almost everyone happy, including the locals. rolleyes.gif

Just do it already!!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I am new to the site.......I got excited on the words 10 days!.......I usually do not get excited......but if we are close to those two things chapter 7 and the hcl being taken care of then I am truely excited! After those two things happen, does anybody know how many days it would take for the revalue to happen......is it days or months?......Thanks for any replies! By the way.....I am not the umbrella person.....I will wait until the value of the Dinar climbs to my satisfaction!.....Ive waited this long! Thanks......Siggy2321

Yeah you must be excited. Your stuttering

• Upvote 2

Very exciting indeed! But seems more logical that would be the same or higher than the USD; otherwise, there is no incentive for them to use anything BUT the USD thats either in circulation or on the black market.

Goooooooo RV.

Blessings to all, and including the people in Iraq.

• Upvote 4