Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Saturday Morning Chat 7-23-2011

TexasGranny

Thanks Adam for your report to us. I think we needed this report from you.

I thought I read somewhere the CBI and the government would be in business during Ramadan so if it pops during this time they

would be able to monitor the rates.

I had stated couplle days ago in one of chats I felt rate to start out between $0.10 to $0.30 and they would keep this down

for 3 to 6 months and slowly raise up to $1.00 watching this closely so they get back the large funds then take off after that.

Whats you opinion of this??

Again thanks for you update, its good that you keep in touch with us, I believe most of us understand how busy you are

keeping this business going and work on new projects that a lot of us would like to be involved on post RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam. These are exciting times.

My question is:

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

or

2012 Chevy Camaro

???

the Camaro is nice, but I always stick with the Mopar. With that said, the Challenger 392 package is real sweet.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1011_2011_dodge_challenger_srt8_392_test/photo_02.html

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

Nice Work ADAM I really like where your Heads at.

You have to have the patience of a clam with this Investment

I have learned to look at IRAQ with cautious optomisum

Kind of the way NASA use to protect the Astronauts by giving them a CYANIDE capsule.

With the explination that is was not to be taken for anything they could think of.

They gave one to each of the Astronauts for ALL THE REASONS THEY could'nt THINK OF.

And that analogy seems to fit the way I view IRAQ to as tee.

I take everything I hear with a grain of salt BECAUSE it just might take awhile to turn that grain of salt into a PEARL

If ya know what I mean

Do I hear an AMEN my fellow investment Brothers & Sisters

• Upvote 4