Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait RV vs Iraq RV

When Kuwait's currency rv'd in the 90's the US held a substantial amount of their dinar and used those proceeds to bring us out of debt and working in the black again.

I'm sure the US again holds a significant amount of now Iraqi dinar but is it enough to bring us out of debt again? And if so... what is the hold up? And why are we even wasting time discussing raising our debt ceiling?

Your thoughts??

GO RV :D

• Upvote 3

If I was into conspiracy theories I would guess that the IMF wants the US to get it's house in order before they allow us the get our hands on all that money. The US has been spending at an alarming rate for years and needs to stop. If the IMF gave Obama the money before a debt deal then he would just spend like he has done for the last 2 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My thoughts:

Kuwait didn't RV.

The U.S. didn't rise out of debt and work in the black again.

There is absolutely nothing to substantiate that the U.S. holds dinar.

Kuwait did RV. The US will never be out of debt because we spend more than we have. I'm guessing the US has dinar but you are right there is no proof.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, I think this was just something passed around from forum to forum, probly started by some guru as a way to solidify this investment as coming out only as a straight up RV and nothing else....

Because if you buy into this it blocks all logic from entering your thought process as to what other outcomes could happen, and therefore you would be more inclined to spend all your money on buying more dinar....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Knowing about the trillions of dinar holdings and listening to politicians in this debt 'crisis,' has made me realize that Americans are totally bamboozled by these charlatans. The debt will not be paid, because it is not in the interest of our government to be solvent. Politics is about power. Money is power, and debt has power.

The mantra from this current administration is "The rich have a debt to pay to the poor. After all, didn't the rich become rich on the backs of the poor?" Keeping the poor 'poor' is a part of the game. That's why the current administration will not be paying off debt, but instead seek to tax all of us dinarians out of more of the proceeds of our investment to gain more power.

• Upvote 1

I believe our government is trying to pull a fast one. They are going to raise the debt ceiling and get additional funds from the American tax payer, Social Security, and what ever else they can get. The RV will pay for most of it, but in the end we may end up with a balanced budget and be out of the red and have even more money to spend. Bottom line......our government knows no other way to fix a problem, other than throwing money at it. Fix that and we will never have this problem again.

" The Rich man does the dancing while the poor man pays the band"

Edited by Redhorse
  • Upvote 1

wheres any link or article that kuwait RV'd? from what i understand, after saddam invaded kuwait they had to use his money, he made it illegal to use the kuwaiti dinar. people sold the kwd because they weren't allowed to spend it under saddam's rule, therefore making it virtually worthless. so they sold it cheap on the blackmarket. once saddam was ran out of kuwait the kwd became a valid currency. the kwd was once again used instead of saddams money. the value was the same as it was before saddam invaded. no RV. no change in the value. the ones who purchased it on the black market at pennies on the dollar made a killing once it became a valid currency once again. that's how i was told it all went down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kuwait did not revalue....well let me restate that...they have had a couple of minor movements in their currency...but a large revalue that everyone is hoping for...NEVER HAPPENED....if you check the IMF website you will see that their currency never offically lost value...it was just deemed illegal and replaced by Suddam...it was only sold on the black marked for pennys on the dollar....when Suddam was ousted they mearly reinstated the currency...therefore if the US did hold Kuwaiti dinars...then they had purchased it prior to the unoffical value droped that therefore would not have made any gain on it...

Do people really think that a war torn...broke country like Iraq can all of a sudden send the US enough money to wipe out our debt????....where in the world would all of this money come from?...if you stop to think ...it make no sense whatsoever....

Respectfully, the US has currency from every country in the world on hand. Every country that buys or sell oil must transact through the US. Mr. Kissing set that up after world war ll. So we could embargo and control all commerce. Even Iran that hates use must has the buyer of oil use US dollars and then have it converted to Iranian Dinar. We know alll spends and work with the world to control many situations. Ready fir this one... Every airplane is the the pilot is only permitted to communicate with the tower, people on the ground... Everybody is only permitted to speak English! It is the only single language to ensure 100% every request or statement while Irma completely communicated and understood.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 1

Do people really think that a war torn...broke country like Iraq can all of a sudden send the US enough money to wipe out our debt????....where in the world would all of this money come from?...if you stop to think ...it make no sense whatsoever....

End Quote

The Power of no-nonsense Logic scares People off some times esp. when they got hyped up to the marrow.

When Kuwait's currency rv'd in the 90's the US held a substantial amount of their dinar and used those proceeds to bring us out of debt and working in the black again.

I'm sure the US again holds a significant amount of now Iraqi dinar but is it enough to bring us out of debt again? And if so... what is the hold up? And why are we even wasting time discussing raising our debt ceiling?

Your thoughts??

Kuwait did RV. The US will never be out of debt because we spend more than we have. I'm guessing the US has dinar but you are right there is no proof.

Wrong !! .... Kuwait had the value of their currency re-instated ..... it never officially lost value, it was just outlawed by saddam when he invaded kuwait.

sorry to burst your bubble .... the pumpers have been spewing that kuwaiti RV tripe for years as a justification for Iraq to RV

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

The Power of no-nonsense Logic scares People off some times esp. when they got hyped up to the marrow.

Agree with both..

Stopping to think can start a train wreck if those that aren't ready to do so keep plowing forward, with their shades on.

Iraq has the potential to become a leading force in the Middle East.

In order to achieve this, they need to do what is good for Iraq, slowly and methodically; with each next step known before the prior one is taken.

Trashing their monetary system and taking away confidence from future investors is not a productive method of meeting those goals..

I believe our government is trying to pull a fast one. They are going to raise the debt ceiling and get additional funds from the American tax payer, Social Security, and what ever else they can get. The RV will pay for most of it, but in the end we may end up with a balanced budget and be out of the red and have even more money to spend. Bottom line......our government knows no other way to fix a problem, other than throwing money at it. Fix that and we will never have this problem again.

" The Rich man does the dancing while the poor man pays the band"

SPEAKING OF SOCIAL SECURITY THATS THE BIGGEST SCHEME THERE IS, HOW YOU GONNA BORROW MONEY FROMIT AND THEN DONT PAY IT BACK? THATS THE PREMIUM THAT WE PAID IN TO HAVE A RETIREMENT AND YET THEY HAVE TAKEN IT AND NOT PUT BACK AND TELLING ME I MIGHT NOT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! LETS TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY AND THOSE SORRY ASS POLITITIANS FIRE THEM ALL AND START FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Comparing apples to peanut ......

Even if we were to pretend for a moment that Kuwait RVed their currency over night ..... still, Iraq would possess some major differences. Duration of time between rate changes and the emergence of the personal computor. It was a very small group of people that were fortunate enough to buy kuwait dinar for that purpose.

Currently, Iraq dinar has a huge following and cult like groups all over the internet.

It's bigger than the Hula Hoop.... If you don't have one, you aint cool!

I'm expecting a much smaller rate.

Only when everything is in order will Iraq RV. What the US and O is doing will not prevent this happening. Hopefully all will be completed in the next 7 days and everyone will be happy and forget all about things called GURU's. Those that believe in prayer, stop praying for RV and pray for the Ch7 and anything else standing in the way to be completed, then the RV will or should happen. We all seem to want to put the cart before the horse...just doesn't work that way. :tiphat::twothumbs: :twothumbs:

man i must really have a bunch of haters giving negatives about nothing, is that you rusty doing that ???????????? wow thanks

There sure is a lot of negativity out there about what Iraq CANT do with their currency....why would or should any of these folks even HOLD dinars or spend 10 seconds on any of THESE SITES?....lol....Folks, were looking at a country that is setting world records in growth...RIGHT NOW!!!...While ALL is pretty much dead everywhere else for the most part...everywhere else on the planet....RI, RV, RD, R-Whatever, Who cares...they must have a tradeable currency to go before the world with...eventually!....And if it's been historically in the several dollar range for the past 80-90 years, etc...(WHAT'S THE PROBLEM)...IT AINT OVER YET...NO PROGNOSIS AS PER THE FINAL OUTCOME OF THIS THING HAS BEEN DELIVERED...PEOPLE ARE COUNTING THEIR EGGS BEFORE THEY HATCH...ACTUALLY BURSTING THE EGGS THAT THEY HOLD IN ESSENCE...EVEN BEFORE THEY CAN HATCH...(THE NAYSAYERS THAT IS)...LOL....

To be honest, I think this was just something passed around from forum to forum, probly started by some guru as a way to solidify this investment as coming out only as a straight up RV and nothing else....

Because if you buy into this it blocks all logic from entering your thought process as to what other outcomes could happen, and therefore you would be more inclined to spend all your money on buying more dinar....

Couldn't say it better myself.

Hey Guys

Everyone seems to think it is either all or bust , why can't it be a combination. IMO It may be that this RV is possible but just not at the rate the optimists think and certainly not at the other end where there is nothing in it for the investor.

I believe the UST is holding dinar as security against the money that GOI has been given/borrowed to get the basic infrastructure restarted.

I also believe that agreements are in place that that Dinar is only used for the importation of oil as needed in the future by the USA. Lets say for arguments sake that the US holds only 4 trillion in Dinar even if they slash the zeros and revalue to around their neighbors (kuwait) level that is 12 Trillion USD for the US to use against the debt ceiling.

I further agree with one of the above posts that the IMF may well be telling the US to get its house in order first and get some decent monetary policy's in past decade the US monetary policies have sucked big time going from Republican extremes of screwing the little guy to unrealistic entitlement expectations from the Democrats. Don't get me started on the Tea party as I see them as a destructive no Knowledge force that will cry foul as soon as they find out how complex our global trade and responsibilitys are as leader countries in the developed world on this little speck in the cosmos.

This is my opinion and whilst I have no proof of the US holding Dinar I have been shown no proof they do not.

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Technically, Kuwait never RV'd. But Clinton did use the RI of Kuwait's currency to fill some gaps. Both in the nations budget as in his personal finances.

It's totally likely that the US holds dinars. Duh! They "liberated" Iraq and wouldn't be smart enough to hang on to some dinars. Who needs proof? it's ridiculous.

So the hold up has either the do with "choice". A political hold up. Someone trying to use the "hold up" to gain some advantage. Use your imagination.

Or the hold up has to do with external forces. International bodies (UN, IMF) or banking interests. Don't forget: the feds, the bilderbergers, the banking cabal....they are not the American government.

Respectfully, the US has currency from every country in the world on hand. Every country that buys or sell oil must transact through the US. Mr. Kissing set that up after world war ll. So we could embargo and control all commerce. Even Iran that hates use must has the buyer of oil use US dollars and then have it converted to Iranian Dinar. We know alll spends and work with the world to control many situations. Ready fir this one... Every airplane is the the pilot is only permitted to communicate with the tower, people on the ground... Everybody is only permitted to speak English! It is the only single language to ensure 100% every request or statement while Irma completely communicated and understood.

Let's go RV

Actually Iran is asking for euros for oil and which is why we have our eyes on them as well....

Saddam was doing the same thing....part of the motive for going in and taking him out

• Downvote 2

Technically, Kuwait never RV'd. But Clinton did use the RI of Kuwait's currency to fill some gaps. Both in the nations budget as in his personal finances.

It's totally likely that the US holds dinars. Duh! They "liberated" Iraq and wouldn't be smart enough to hang on to some dinars. Who needs proof? it's ridiculous.

So the hold up has either the do with "choice". A political hold up. Someone trying to use the "hold up" to gain some advantage. Use your imagination.

Or the hold up has to do with external forces. International bodies (UN, IMF) or banking interests. Don't forget: the feds, the bilderbergers, the banking cabal....they are not the American government.

i agree the U.S does hold dinar i truly believe that. Now how much is the big ? is it trillions or billions or what? also remember the rothschilds own aall the central banks and yes they own the CBI just a quick tip. They run the show thats for sure along wih other high powered and global banking eltists.

What’s the significance of having a central bank within a country and why should you concern yourself, your family and colleagues?

Central banks are illegally created PRIVATE banks that are owned by the Rothschild banking family. The family has been around for more than 230 years and has slithered its way into each country on this planet, threatened every world leader and their governments and cabinets with physical and economic death and destruction, and then emplaced their own people in these central banks to control and manage each country’s pocketbook. Worse, the Rothschilds also control the machinations of each government at the macro level, not concerning themselves with the daily vicissitudes of our individual personal lives. Except when we get too far out of line.

The grand plan of The First Sphere of Influence is to create a global mononation. Please do not confuse this with the term globalization. Mononation and globalization couldn’t be more different in concept, scope and purpose. Mononation is one state. It has one government. One set of laws for all ordinary citizens, no laws for the elite. Globalization refers to communicating, trading, interacting, etc. among separate, different, independent, sovereign countries.

The grand plan of The First Sphere of Influence is to create a global mononation.

Our own Federal Reserve is an illegally emplaced private bank that is directly responsible for creating all the US’s depressions, recessions, and the inflation and deflation of our dollar. The Fed controls the printing of our own currency, and then charges the US government interest on those loans. The interest is growing each year, making it difficult if not impossible for our government to pay it. How do we pay this interest? By the US Personal Income Tax. This tax goes to the Rothschild family.

In the coming months, as I continue to gather intel and write a book about The First Sphere of Influence, I will share more and more. For now, I kindly ask that you read each of the 165 lines below. One hundred and sixty-five reasons to believe my intel. You can click on each bank and visit its website. I’ve seen each one. They’re real. And they’re one of the reasons why each country is in such deep debt to this insidious family, the Rothschilds.

By the way, if you’re curious what the US debt is to the BIS, please refer to the table at the end of this article, taken from the latest statistical results provided by the Joint External Debt Hub, which receives data from the BIS, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

The Rothschild-Owned Central Banks of the World

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan

Albania: Bank of Albania

Algeria: Bank of Algeria

Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina

Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia

Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba

Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia

Austria: Austrian National Bank

Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic

Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas

Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain

Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank

Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados

Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus

Belgium: National Bank of Belgium

Belize: Central Bank of Belize

Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority

Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan

Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia

Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Botswana: Bank of Botswana

Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil

Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank

Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi

Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia

Cameroon: Bank of Central African States

Canada: Bank of Canada - Banque du Canada

Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority

Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States

Chad: Bank of Central African States

Chile: Central Bank of Chile

China: The People’s Bank of China

Colombia: Bank of the Republic

Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros

Congo: Bank of Central African States

Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica

Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Croatia: Croatian National Bank

Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba

Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus

Czech Republic: Czech National Bank

Denmark: National Bank of Denmark

Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic

East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank

Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador

Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt

El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador

Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States

Estonia: Bank of Estonia

Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia

European Union: European Central Bank

Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji

Finland: Bank of Finland

France: Bank of France

Gabon: Bank of Central African States

The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia

Georgia: National Bank of Georgia

Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank

Ghana: Bank of Ghana

Greece: Bank of Greece

Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala

Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Guyana: Bank of Guyana

Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti

Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras

Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority

Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank

Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland

India: Reserve Bank of India

Indonesia: Bank Indonesia

Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq

Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland

Israel: Bank of Israel

Italy: Bank of Italy

Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica

Japan: Bank of Japan

Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan

Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan

Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya

Korea: Bank of Korea

Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic

Latvia: Bank of Latvia

Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon

Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho

Libya: Central Bank of Libya

Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania

Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg

Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao

Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia

Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar

Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi

Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia

Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Malta: Central Bank of Malta

Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius

Mexico: Bank of Mexico

Moldova: National Bank of Moldova

Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia

Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro

Morocco: Bank of Morocco

Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique

Namibia: Bank of Namibia

Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal

Netherlands: Netherlands Bank

Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles

New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand

Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua

Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria

Norway: Central Bank of Norway

Oman: Central Bank of Oman

Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea

Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay

Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru

Philippines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

Poland: National Bank of Poland

Portugal: Bank of Portugal

Qatar: Qatar Central Bank

Romania: National Bank of Romania

Russia: Central Bank of Russia

Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda

San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino

Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa

Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency

Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Serbia: National Bank of Serbia

Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles

Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone

Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore

Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia

Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia

Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands

South Africa: South African Reserve Bank

Spain: Bank of Spain

Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka

Sudan: Bank of Sudan

Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname

Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland

Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank

Switzerland: Swiss National Bank

Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan

Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania

Thailand: Bank of Thailand

Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia

Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey

Uganda: Bank of Uganda

Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine

United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom: Bank of England

United States: The Dirty Nasty Stinky Fed, Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay

Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu

Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela

Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam

Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen

Zambia: Bank of Zambia

Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How exactly do you go from this quote to the

Status quo....??????

A QUOTE FROM THE PAST

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

SENATOR BARACK H. OBAMA, MARCH, 2006

Your thoughts??

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT, THERE IS NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE IN YOUR STORY. NO ONE CAN PROVE AT THIS TIME THAT UST IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINARS, THERE IS NO LINKS OR EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS THIS..A GURU STARTED THIS RUMOR MONTHS AGO AND PEOPLE ON THIS SITE FELLED FOR IT... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1