Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Info...........

behaviorkat

Which blog are you referring to, the latest one or just all in general?:unsure:

There is a lot of general information here....... I think the info is good.... just telling us to be careful, I did not really understand these financial cycles before, and wish I could have learned about them earlier ~ it would have saved my family a lot of heartache for sure.. but maybe I can pass it on to grandchildren ~ if I am lucky

Go rv........ :)

This is really scary............I wonder if this would affect Australia if it happens?:unsure::mellow::o

This will have the potential to bring down the entire global economy into a Great Depression. The EU is just barely hanging on as it is. Japan is still recovering. Asian markets are too fragile to handle such a shock.

• Upvote 1

I wish i could say I'm surprised and we have more time to prepare.

Buy land with a well or water rights....learn to grow your own food and Don't be a afraid.

I see this as an opportunity to escape from a consumer state to the gratification and security of producing our own supply and hopefully smaller government.

It is time for revolution, pray it doesn't require the spilling of more blood on our ground. :twocents:

• Upvote 1