Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was looking at the guru thread and WOW.. Club Med or club dred or whatever his name is... What a Effing moron!!!! He stated that the R.V wouldn't be more then.81 because Iraq doesn't have a credit score or that it doesn't have a Tradable product to put a value on.... Geez let's think... They have the biggest oil reserve in the world... We all read the reports that Iraq has 7 thousands years of gold in which the dinar was going to be originally backed by.. It's Called GDP Global Distribution Product... That's were the the R.V comes from.. The IMF Stated that as of now the Iraqi government could handle up to 12 dollars on a R.V ... Point being if this self proclaimed expert would read a little before he put is dinar in... That the GDP is not only products made from let's say, like camel shoes or Fezzes... It includes anything produced from the ground... Gold, Oil, or Agriculture... All exported.. All have a price and from that and the yield they determine their value and potential credit along with future output.... When is enough enough with these people.... Just hadd to get this one off my chest.. Being involved with this for the past 6 years and having newbies, the elder, and people on dire straits looking for the one person ease their trouble only to be swindled by these fools,,, Lets keep the facts straight and our heads up to lead the way in the Dinar Lifestyle.. It is us...

Thanks

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Here is what i could find on right now give me time.. Plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and the deletion of three zeroes

Finance Ministry has prepared a plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the three zeroes from the dinar's value to contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy during the coming period with the Iraqi central bank denied the rumors making the dollar worth 1000 dinars and said in a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance:, the Minister Baqir Jabr said During his recent visit to the Jordanian capital Amman, said the CBI chagrin financially estimated $ 22 billion and three tons of gold intended to support the Iraqi dinar. He said that successful fiscal policy pursued in Iraq have contributed to increasing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, noting that the dollar exchange rate dropped significantly during the current year, stressing that all efforts will be channeled to the deletion of three zeros from the value of the dinar.

On the other hand denied the authoritative source in the Iraqi Central Bank rumors making the dollar worth 1000 dinars, or a change denominations or raise zeros from the current currency.

He said in a press statement that the bank has been following with great interest the phenomenon of low demand for the dollar in the local exchange markets, stressing that such information or rumors surrounding the aim of achieving commercial gain emergency for some users at the expense of the public.

http://translate.goo....ogle.com&twu=1

Read more: Mind you this is not the entire gold supply or included the oil.. this is just to get the bank going on the R.V and so on..

I am just like you.. I have invested a lot of time and money into this... I look at it like this no one has my best interest in this.. I've been told from day one excluding the pumper's that i will not every make money off of this... As we speak we have other countries that use a form of dinar and are waiting to be R.V... Including some Asian currency.. Why is Iraq in the first basket... Cause their money is going to be the standard of the New economy.. That doesn't happen with .81... the VND is looking at .30 and seriously what is their Tradable product.. Opium... The reason it's that high is China's interest... I have done many many hours of research on this.... All i ask is if your as seriousabout being rich or well off as i am... You don't need me to provide links to this or that... It's all on the web for the taking.... Were not going to get anything from the local news or national... I look daily in the real middle eastern papers and the other countries. and push translate on Google or any format you use..Hear the news from people or countries that dislike or have nothing to lose ..That's the realism of it all...

Thanks Again

• Upvote 1

I am just like you.. I have invested a lot of time and money into this... I look at it like this no one has my best interest in this.. I've been told from day one excluding the pumper's that i will not every make money off of this... As we speak we have other countries that use a form of dinar and are waiting to be R.V... Including some Asian currency.. Why is Iraq in the first basket... Cause their money is going to be the standard of the New economy.. That doesn't happen with .81... the VND is looking at .30 and seriously what is their Tradable product.. Opium or black market Rolex's... The reason it's that high is China's interest... I have done many many hours of research on this.... All i ask is if your as serious about being rich or well off as i am... You don't need me to provide links to this or that... It's all on the web for the taking.... Were not going to get anything from the local news or national... I look daily in the real middle eastern papers and the other countries. and push translate on Google or any format you use..Hear the news from people or countries that dislike or have nothing to lose ..That's the realism of it all... Side thought... Would the U.S go to all this trouble for .81 with another country knowing we have the biggest natural gas reserve and some claim the oil patch in the Dakota area is bigger then Iraq or the likes of.. U.S is afraid of losing the strangle hold on the dare say so the world.... The constitution was created to regulate the government not the other way around...

Thanks Again