Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just shows how stupid some people are

ok all mighty one tell us you have all the answers why degrade everyone else by calling them stupid. Honestly this makes you look like an *******. just saying.. let people express their opinions but why call them stupid? you dont know the future.

also you are right about one thing it will not save the debt but you never know.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 12

Hating on Obama for holding up the RV. Thinking that we are going to be debt free once this revalue happens. Quit hating and wake up, the debt problem is an issue in itself and is not fixed by this fairytale story of a RV saving the day.

WOW !!! u know alot about how it all works up in DC, huh ??emot-questioned.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ok all mighty one tell us you have all the answers why degrade everyone else by calling them stupid. Honestly this makes you look like an *******. just saying.. let people express their opinions but why call them stupid? you dont know the future.

also you are right about one thing it will not save the debt but you never know.

I think they just let him out of the rubber room. :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hating on Obama for holding up the RV. Thinking that we are going to be debt free once this revalue happens. Quit hating and wake up, the debt problem is an issue in itself and is not fixed by this fairytale story of a RV saving the day.

Hell, dat aint stupid!

I spent a half hour tryin to get your avitar to run back outside where it belongs.

Stupid computor bugs!! :angry:

• Upvote 3

Politicians and governments move at a speed that might never work for us or and individual. I see the debt discussion was the biggest news of the week, but can we get to Iraq and their government... What is still pending? We have not see any real info lately from Basel Switzerland, US Treasury, UN, Maliki, Shabibi...

I also feel that if we are hours away as stated by the posting gurus any day could be an RV day.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

They have to RV before they RD. It's pretty simple. They have to add value to their currency. THAT is a fact.

tip_hat.gif

Easy, I have no axe to grind with you. I agree with more of your posts than disagree. You had this one in the bag all the way up to the point where you went all double-minded... You stated with certitude that it would not save the debt and then went limp with fatalism. Buck up man! You are generally more focused than that. B)

If it Rv's soon great. It will one day and that's great too. If not, so be it. I will still feel the same way about o and I must say that's not looking to good at this point. Nore did it look good when I first learned of o and what he stood for and I don't see that changing any in the forseable future. Oh I do Hate what he has done and doing to this great United States of America. Goooooooo RV...................God bless

Edited by prosperinit

It's just that O and the Dems. were to have this all done last Dec..............and here are the Republicans placating with the Dems. again and again........Republicans should just flat say no to any kind new of taxes.........get rid of all the zars (that should save a few million in itself.).....and I heard someone say Congress shouldn't get paid when they are not in session , that's a fabulous idea.......Oh ya and Michelle can size down maybe to 1or 2 instead of 26 personnel herself........oh ya....I'm NOT stupid!

Edited by kmseeker
  • Upvote 1

YOU HAVE A BUG ON YOUR NOSE.

I gave you a +1 because you are right and everyone else beat you up over politics and buzzwords.

Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy...Myopathy... IS the problem here...

Best!

-gg