Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV delayed to August 1st (Bulldog75) 6:30 7/22/2011

Brisco

07/22/2011 [ladydinar] [bulldog75] 6:30pm, July 22, 2011: THE GAME HAS CHANGED. RVD RATE POSTING $ DAY DELAYED til AUGUST 1. What you have just witnessed, the press conferences, on most major networks today between 5-6:30pm CST, is a Show & Tell of drama holding citizens, world countries & financial markets hostage. Your GIFT is still coming IMO, but it will be around August 1, before it arrives. What has happened? See the Forum posts from all week and read the same 43 reasons/pressure cooker situations of continued delays, affecting this First Basket #1 RV Post Rate. The reasons have not changed. O wants 1.2 trillion in extra revenue. Anyone want to guess where thats coming from??? Ummm... taxes on something maybe related to currencies and the rich; with a debt ceiling increase??? It has just gotten more complicated by the hour and its a stand off between: Dems, Pubs, O, and Letter Organizations. The reason is they all want just a little something different. Please see the Forums posting from all week, especially the last 3 days.

• Upvote 2

There will always be some reason / excuse as to why we have not yet RV'd. This is quite a show, better than Peyton Place, but we really have no choice but to enjoy the ride. Be patient, the blessing will come. I am just like the rest. Hopeful of an RV and constantly checking out DV for some light, but sometimes I have to ask myself to take a break. I am grateful that we have here so many knowledgeable people willing to share their insight on the dinar and to them, a heartfelt thanks.........GO RV!! and keep the wolfman in little brown bottles. :)

• Upvote 2

Hahahahah! Hey - doesn't the name BULLDOG 75 sound like some new high octane energy drink? I does to me... :blink:

I think I saw it on the shelf at Wally World today. I gotta go, I'm late for my Dinars Addicts Anonymous meeting......TTFN :D

Dtard.....What are you doing with my puppydogs picture? <_<

Just to prove they are all liers they can't even remember what lies they are telling

07/22/2011 [ladydinar] [bulldog75] 6:30pm, July 22, 2011: THE GAME HAS CHANGED. RVD RATE POSTING $ DAY DELAYED til AUGUST 1. What you have just witnessed, the press conferences, on most major networks today between 5-6:30pm CST, is a Show & Tell of drama holding citizens, world countries & financial markets hostage. Your GIFT is still coming IMO, but it will be around August 1, before it arrives. What has happened? See the Forum posts from all week and read the same 43 reasons/pressure cooker situations of continued delays, affecting this First Basket #1 RV Post Rate. The reasons have not changed. O wants 1.2 trillion in extra revenue. Anyone want to guess where thats coming from??? Ummm... taxes on something maybe related to currencies and the rich; with a debt ceiling increase??? It has just gotten more complicated by the hour and its a stand off between: Dems, Pubs, O, and Letter Organizations. The reason is they all want just a little something different. Please see the Forums posting from all week, especially the last 3 days.

*Bulldog75 1:00 CST, July22, 2011 Flash:

07/22/2011 2:08 PM [bulldog75] 1:00 CST, July22, 2011 Flash: O upset. He/USA is being bypassed possibly thru World court, IMF and WTO as we predicted. O wants to hold RATES for obvious reasons previously posted all during this week. IMO, you may see a rate post within the next 12-48 hours. Same Rates still apply as noted yesterday. Must go. Guard your families and identity well. You are blessed. I must go now. Amen. well. Must go.

This last one was from xxxxxxxxxxx

Something different as in, "something more."

Yep here we go again, its like a dog chasing its tail, and it been like that the last 6 months, now its the 1st of Aug than it'll be the 15th of aug. Oh almost forgot they my cancel Ramanda for the RV, and let's not forget the out in left field Friday last minute holiday, there's to much poopy floating around, I think we all need are facts that's it, help someone please!!!!!

I feel better now :-)