Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can not believe that OBAMA and the rest of the government would put on such a show for the american people if they had any idea that the DINAR is in the process of rv'ing and would bring in the revenue needed for the DEBT.Something is major wrong here.There is no real proof out there anywhere that the dinar is going to rv as speculated.I am sure that there are alot of you like me that have speculated on this happening before now and it has really hurt financially.My suggestion to you would be to put the dinar away and try and pick up the pieces and move on,this investment can not be relied on.Don't give up hope but move on.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

This isn't the first debt ceiling issue I've encountered in my lifetime, and it probably won't be the last. They ALWAYS raise the debt limit. The pumpers are good at recognizing opportunity when they see it. They will tie anything and everything to an impending RV. It's my belief that Iraq isn't ready, still more requirements to satisfy. But hopefully, we will see something in the coming months.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It sounds as if you bought far more than you could afford for just a speculation. Most of us can afford to relax and watch it playout. Hopefully for you it will rv soon and you will be out of trouble. I of course hope it happens soon for me and the rest of dinarians too. Best of luck. :huh:

• Upvote 2

I can not believe that OBAMA and the rest of the government would put on such a show for the american people if they had any idea that the DINAR is in the process of rv'ing and would bring in the revenue needed for the DEBT.Something is major wrong here.There is no real proof out there anywhere that the dinar is going to rv as speculated.I am sure that there are alot of you like me that have speculated on this happening before now and it has really hurt financially.My suggestion to you would be to put the dinar away and try and pick up the pieces and move on,this investment can not be relied on.Don't give up hope but move on.

You need to stop. You are going to give yourself a heart attack. As conservative as Adam is, would he come on here, and make a post like he did?

There is lots of real, true info out there, that points to the RV happening sooner than later.

• Upvote 3

You need to stop. You are going to give yourself a heart attack. As conservative as Adam is, would he come on here, and make a post like he did?

There is lots of real, true info out there, that points to the RV happening sooner than later.

I agree, although I'm not so sure about this 10 day window thing. I am thinking soon but maybe not THAT soon. I hope before Ramadan though.

trust me they know about the dinar

Doesn't mean that they have a grandiose plan for the Dinar. It could be a RD and we will all walk away happy that we didn't lose much money. Hell we could make some bills off of it also.

But the thought that the Dinar is the save all plan, in regards to our debt, your WRONG. Keep dreaming. Were about to be downgraded while China and other countries laugh at our failures. Sad day.

I saw the man talk today. Stellar speaker as always. Didn't say much that affects most of our lives. (Except the fact, we are bankrupt and dying as a Country. Damage is way done. When questioning opened up to the floor, first out of the gate was an Atheist seeking personal retribution. Important issues like, "What about the war paying for itself?" If Americans have to give up benefits and pay more taxes? What about Congress and the rest of the crooks that claim they represent American families. People, they are staving you! Please wake up! Never never addressed! It's beyond me. I don't post much anymore, probably a good thing. I do know one thing. Out of all the madness in the Media, China is a real problem. Keep your eyes on the East and don't be spoon fed garbage. I want this Revaluation as much as any member here. I listen and learn from you all. Greed is a terrible thing. Our Politicians should be able to tell you all about it! Regards, Slay.

Sorry, edited for a misspelled word.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 3

With all due respect, I doubt "O" is even aware of the dinar. The US has some issues going, but I just can't see "O" using the dinar as a bargaining chip. Sorry folks, this is just to far off the wall for me.

pp

Bigger than "O" my friend! Your absolutely right! Slay

• Upvote 3

Absolutely correct, FRUSTRATED. If anyone on these sites had ANY doubt previously that the gurus/pumpers have been lying about the RV being tied to the Debt Ceiling & Budget negotiations, go and watch replays of this evening's 6 PM press conference. There is no DEAL as claimed by the pumpers. Obama is generally pretty cool, calm and collected. It was pretty clear that the only "smoke" involved here regarding the RV was coming out of his EARS. I don't think I've ever seen him that angry and frustrated. There's no reason to debate the issues here. He laid it all out pretty effectively for almost anyone to be able to understand. In this case it was clear that it's not the majority of Senate Republicans with whom he's angry. Media analysis should be interesting, but if there's one thing I'm 99.9% sure you can take to the bank .... and it's not our Dinars...... it's that there is no RV tied to those negotiations. Take the time to READ carefully the positions of all sides of the debate, and make your own decisions without dragging the argument into these forums.

People have been stating that they've called the offices of their individual representatives, and that "some" have stated that they are "aware" of the RV. We can be fairly certain that they are aware of it.....BUT - it's more than a little bit likely that this is due to the fact that they've received thousands of calls and e-mails "asking" about it - and not because it's tied to these negotiations, or even that it's real. Please don't be surprised or disappointed when you discover that we've been lied to once again. Hang in there. :mellow:

• Upvote 3

This isn't the first debt ceiling issue I've encountered in my lifetime, and it probably won't be the last. They ALWAYS raise the debt limit. The pumpers are good at recognizing opportunity when they see it. They will tie anything and everything to an impending RV. It's my belief that Iraq isn't ready, still more requirements to satisfy. But hopefully, we will see something in the coming months.

Sooo true.

The pumpers did a great job of hammering this idea into peoples heads to solidify this investment......its good to see that your finally seeing the light and I am in no way bashing you fyi.....more people should really sit back and think about this and take off the rose colored glasses.....this is not a guarantee. However, my own beliefs is that Iraq will raise the value of the dinar someway, somehow but we have no idea when (could be a year or two still) and we have no idea how (straight up slow and gradual rv or rd then rv)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you do your research and read the IMF CBI reports and research Iraq News you might find the evidence your looking for.Shabby even said it was Iraqs intention to move the decimal three places to the left....however he gave no date...I'm sorry your struggling. Try to find something good about today you might feel better.....question if you play the lottery and you don't win are you this distraught? Live and Love today because just like this investment there are no guarantees for tomorrow..

Jump on the call squad call, you'll feel better...

760-569-7676

637255#

8pm EST every night

And then, there was light...... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

The pumpers did a great job of hammering this idea into peoples heads to solidify this investment......its good to see that your finally seeing the light and I am in no way bashing you fyi.....more people should really sit back and think about this and take off the rose colored glasses.....this is not a guarantee. However, my own beliefs is that Iraq will raise the value of the dinar someway, somehow but we have no idea when (could be a year or two still) and we have no idea how (straight up slow and gradual rv or rd then rv)

With or without the US! Nothing written in stone! Lots going on right now. Always appreciate your logic Keep! Regards! Slay.