Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where did everyone go?

I keep looking in chat to see if my favorite people have had a chat. I have noticed that my RESPECTED favorites, Adam, Sonny1 and Bondlady have been quiet since Adam’s email. Has anyone heard from them or been in chat with them?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol, it feels like the twilight zone where you wake up and everyone is gone. ( or that space in time between the end of football and the beginning of baseball. All you have is basketball and nobody watches that...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they have ran everyone off. Used to be tons of people here but all the bs has made this site lose credibility an has lost some very educated and helpful people. chat room always says 80 in reality theres about 25 or so used to be about 280 plus all the time. That just goes to show you what rumors, smart a$$es and pumpers can do to a site. anyways gotta go my new site needs attension

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

they have ran everyone off. Used to be tons of people here but all the bs has made this site lose credibility an has lost some very educated and helpful people. chat room always says 80 in reality theres about 25 or so used to be about 280 plus all the time. That just goes to show you what rumors, smart a$es and pumpers can do to a site. anyways gotta go my new site needs attension

Just about summed it up Joe. That is the main reason why I almost never come on anymore.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1