Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump on Fox News

DinarDreamer82

I know that not everything in the news is related to the RV, but I thought his answer to what he would do to help the economy was interesting.

VAN SUSTEREN: Donald, nice to have you join us.

DONALD TRUMP, TRUMP ORGANIZATION (Via Telephone): Hi, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Donald, grim news today, jobless claims at 418,000. That's bad news. Steve Wynn, who says he's a Democrat but has contributed to Republicans and to Democrats -- he says that President Obama is a wet blanket on the economy and he's very disappointed in President Obama's work on the economy. But on the other hand, his Vegas operations were up 23 percent since last year, so things are going pretty well for him. Can you put this together for me?

TRUMP: Well, Steve is a very good friend of mine, a great guy. And frankly, I just left his wedding not so long ago. He just got married and had a beautiful wedding. And he truly knows what he's talking about. He operates good properties all over. But the fact is, he's very, very against this administration, and for good reason.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why? When you went to the wedding, did the two of you talk about President Obama and the way he is steering the economy?

TRUMP: We speak all the time. He's not a fan. He doesn't like what he's going on. He sees what is happening all over the world and how well the world is doing in so many places. If you look at different countries, some are doing phenomenally, and some are doing so well because of us because of whether it is manufacturing our products or taking our jobs with outsourcing.

So many different things are happening. I never hear about it from Obama. I never hear about it from anybody. I don't hear about it from the Republicans either. You watch the Republican debates and they don't talk about what is going on with the rest of the world.

But Steve is very down on the administration. I've known that for a long time there. And there are many other great businessmen likewise that are down on the administration.

VAN SUSTEREN: The economy can sometimes be difficult to redirect. So many Americans are suffering, unbelievably so. With 418,000 jobless claims this week, is there any -- if you were president, anything that you could do right new that would have a dramatic effect?

TRUMP: What I would do right now is stop the many countries that are abusing this country, whether it's through their manipulation of currency or lots of other things. I would stop that immediately.

I would immediately get on the phone and talking with the OPEC folks who are absolutely ripping us because, despite the bad economy, fuel prices never come down. As I've been telling you for three years, you and others, if oil isn't coming down substantially below $100, like $40, $30, $20, which is what it should be, not these artificially inflated prices because of what they do surrounding a table in OPEC, this country can never be great again.

We are using oil from outside sources. And by the way, if we allowed coal and if we allowed things to happen in our country, we wouldn't need outside. You look at our natural gas, we have more than anybody. We don't create the incentive for people to get it. And environmentally it becomes almost impossible. The environmentalists have stopped it.

So if oil is at $100 and we are forced to import oil at $100 or more, we can never be great again. We have to create our own energy, and we have so much of it. Between coal and natural gas and nuclear people are starting to get away from, and I can understand. If you look even Germany. By the way, nobody is running better than Germany right now, and they are sort of turning off nuclear right now.

But if you look at natural gas, coal and so many other things, we don't need outside sources. OPEC is ripping us. Frankly, they are the number one abuser and we have to stop that. That's something that could be stopped quickly. They wouldn't even be there if it weren't for us.

VAN SUSTEREN: So I did research on you. I follow you all the time because I know you were toying with the idea of running for president, then you said no, then maybe run as an independent. Now I read you say Representative Bachmann is very underrated. So I'm curious with all your level of growing frustration, are you leaning towards endorsing or supporting Representative Bachmann? Or maybe I will run as an independent?

TRUMP: I'm going to see who going to the Republican nominee. I'm going to be looking at the economy. If the economy continues to do badly, which I think it will, because the administration does not know what they are doing. If the economy continues to do badly, and if the Republicans pick somebody that I think is the wrong person and isn't going to win, I would seriously consider running as an independent. The reason I have to do it that way is because as you know what I'm doing doesn't allow me to run sooner than May.

VAN SUSTEREN: President Obama in the last six months, does he appear stronger, does it appear the Republicans are getting to him? What is the status report?

TRUMP: I think the status report is that the Republicans are folding. The Republicans are not doing the job they should be doing. They allowed him to come back during the lame duck session in December, as you remember. And I said to people, he rose like the phoenix. It was incredible. They allowed him to come back.

I think they are not doing a good job now. They have all the cards if you look at the polls they are getting beaten more badly than Obama. And they have all of the chips. They have all of the cards. The debt limit, so many things they have right now.

One thing, he has to get rid of Obamacare. You have to get rid of Obamacare or the country is not coming back. It is a disaster. As I said, you have to stop. Whether it is OPEC, China, or others, you have to stop all of these countries that are out there that are absolutely beating us and taking advantage of us and making a tremendous windfall profit, if you want to use that word, on us. You have to stop the abusers. There's so many abusers.

They negotiate with us. They negotiate with our representatives. And they tell me, they say, Donald, may I ask you a question? Are your leaders stupid? These are people that make deals with this country. They say are your leaders stupid? Look at Colombia, they make $4 billion dollars, a relatively small trade pact with us, $4 billion last year, Colombia.

So we have to get really smart people. We have to use our best people, our smartest, to negotiate because the people that are doing it right now are leading us to oblivion.

VAN SUSTEREN: Donald, thank you. Congratulations on your being grandfather again. Tell your daughter I said hello and congratulations to her and her husband.

TRUMP: Thank you very much, Greta.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/donald-trump-our-leaders-are-leading-us-oblivion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post DinarDreamer82! While you stated that this doesn't directly deal with our IQD, I think it really does! With our budget in crunch mode, and our leaders floundering at trade etiquette, wouldn't you think that a huge change in a country's monetary value is linked to U.S.?

I love America for all that it is..we need to get back to SUPER POWER status.

GET THE BUDGET DONE! GET THE RV DONE!

-lionfish

He's referring to China. He's talked about that many many times. I've heard he has Dinar. I wish he'd say if he did! LOL.

Sometimes I have the opportunity to interact with very wealthy people, and almost every one I've mentioned dinar to - all say they have some. So it wouldn't surprise me.

• Upvote 2

Donald Trump. The arrogant, obnoxious birther that tried to run a campaign on the president's birth certificate and grades in college.

Wow Donny. Tell us how you really feel. In the Off-Topics post section of course.

(I can't wait to watch the discussions now! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

• Upvote 2

Have you "all" lost your minds. This wasnt about Trump, it wasnt with Trump and it cant even have been a staff reporter. Pleeeeeeaze!! How many grammatical

errors. How many misstatements of person. Excuse me, whoever wrote this is sucking in the readers with debris because I dont believe Mr. Trump would

ever allow his interview.............on this type of forum, he is above this level of discussion. And to share his perspective about the president and then to give you

info on what he might do as far as running himself. Pleeeeeeeaze! Now I can see why so many readers fall all over themselves to the delight of the pumper

crowd. How many of you got thru the third grade. I know! But I did just barely pass myself, and one year I even won the spelling bee. Mind you it was early in

my career and now that the mental capacities are beginning to dim all I can do each day is read and access and decide when to eat and when to go to the bathroom.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

He is 110% talking about China and manufacturing

I've heard he has Dinar. I wish he'd say if he did! LOL.

Sometimes I have the opportunity to interact with very wealthy people, and almost every one I've mentioned dinar to - all say they have some. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks for the pump Okie....

• Upvote 3

Trump mentioned Germany.. so I thought I'd add to what he said.

German Company Lands $625m Iraq Power Contract

Posted on 06 July 2011. Tags: Electricity, germany, MHB, Ninawa, Ninawah, Nineveh, Ninewa, Ninewah

German Company Lands $625m Iraq Power Contract

AKnews reports that the German energy firm MBH has landed a $625 million contract to build five 100-MW power plants in Nineveh province.

The Iraqi electricity ministry announced the deal on Wednesday, saying that the project is expected to be completed in 21 months.

The establishment of the plants is part of the government’s plan to plug national grid shortages – a central gripe in the nationwide wave of public protests earlier this year – which leave some provinces with just eight hours of national power per day.

According to AKnews, the Electricity Ministry spokesman Mosaab al-Muhandis said that the company will be paid in full one year after the completion of the project, while AFP reports that payment will begin one year after commissioning and will be spread over two years.

(Sources: AKnews, AFP)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/06/german-company-lands-625m-iraq-power-contract/

Have you "all" lost your minds. This wasnt about Trump, it wasnt with Trump and it cant even have been a staff reporter. Pleeeeeeaze!! How many grammatical

errors. How many misstatements of person. Excuse me, whoever wrote this is sucking in the readers with debris because I dont believe Mr. Trump would

ever allow his interview.............on this type of forum, he is above this level of discussion. And to share his perspective about the president and then to give you

info on what he might do as far as running himself. Pleeeeeeeaze! Now I can see why so many readers fall all over themselves to the delight of the pumper

crowd. How many of you got thru the third grade. I know! But I did just barely pass myself, and one year I even won the spelling bee. Mind you it was early in

my career and now that the mental capacities are beginning to dim all I can do each day is read and access and decide when to eat and when to go to the bathroom.

First.... maybe you should consider reading the entire post in the future (starting with the title) Donald Trump on Fox News "On the Record" July 21, 2011

This is merely a transcript of a phone interview done with FOX News. But, insulting "all" the readers of this forum because you like attention, is not cool.

And your right.... trump probably has no idea that his interview is posted on this "type of forum".

Edited by iraqwarprofiteer
  • Upvote 5

Donald is probably referring to China and their currency.

Yep he's talking about China's artificially low valued currency which allows them to compete unfairly for our jobs and pmanufacturing deals.

Donald Trump. The arrogant, obnoxious birther that tried to run a campaign on the president's birth certificate and grades in college.

I like how you just call people names who don't conform to your understanding of Obamas citizenship status... very liberal type of thing to do

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep he's talking about China's artificially low valued currency which allows them to compete unfairly for our jobs and pmanufacturing deals.

I like how you just call people names who don't conform to your understanding of Obamas citizenship status... very liberal type of thing to do

I call Trump as I see him and the president is just as much of an American as he is. Case closed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And was working out great for him too, as he lead in the polls. Too bad he accepted that $60 million pay off to get him out of the race.

I call Trump as I see him and the president is just as much of an American as he is. Case closed.

And you can prove that how? Other than Obama you would be the only other one that knows besides his wife and all those involved in this cover-up.

As it stands right now that issue has yet to have been resolved and settled. Of course anyone is free to choose whatever they want to believe, but I prefer to see the factual evidence before making a final determination and so far the only evidence has been proven by numerous experts now to be a bad forgery. But maybe we will finally get to see the real evidence soon unless the State of HI finds some way to dodge getting out of having to comply with that subpoena to produce the original type written documents. At least that will resolve the issue of whether he is an American or not. Then we will just have the issue of natural born citizen to get resolved by the Supreme Court left to decide.

• Downvote 1

Trump has been on the verge of BK several times. He also thinks Sara Palin is smart and a legit candidate for President. Need I say that a rich man sometimes has serious flaws in his judgement?

perhaps Palin is not a good talker she may be able to work better

unlike "O" who can sweet talk but totally incompetent

Edited by daniel c
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And was working out great for him too, as he lead in the polls. Too bad he accepted that $60 million pay off to get him out of the race.

And you can prove that how? Other than Obama you would be the only other one that knows besides his wife and all those involved in this cover-up.

As it stands right now that issue has yet to have been resolved and settled. Of course anyone is free to choose whatever they want to believe, but I prefer to see the factual evidence before making a final determination and so far the only evidence has been proven by numerous experts now to be a bad forgery. But maybe we will finally get to see the real evidence soon unless the State of HI finds some way to dodge getting out of having to comply with that subpoena to produce the original type written documents. At least that will resolve the issue of whether he is an American or not. Then we will just have the issue of natural born citizen to get resolved by the Supreme Court left to decide.

Holly sh_t. I thought we had seen the last of the crazy birthers.

The former governor of Hawaii, who's a Republican said she saw the original birth certificate that he was born there as did other state officials. As for the long form certificate the president himself wrote Loretta J. Fuddy, the director of health at the State of Hawaii, requesting "two certified copies of my original certificate of live birth." Fuddy complied. Shortly thereafter, the president's counsel, Judith Corley of the firm Perkins Coie, flew to Hawaii to pick up two copies of the form. The trip was not taxpayer funded but, rather, paid out of the president's personal account. Corley returned on Tuesday at roughly 4 p.m. with the copies. The White House announced a "morning gaggle" for reporters shortly thereafter. One aide explained that they did not want to "hold" on to the documents for release on a later date.

Now I want to see Donald Trump reveal his real net worth, how many times he's filled bankruptcy and past tax returns.

Holly sh_t. I thought we had seen the last of the crazy birthers.

The former governor of Hawaii, who's a Republican said she saw the original birth certificate that he was born there as did other state officials. As for the long form certificate the president himself wrote Loretta J. Fuddy, the director of health at the State of Hawaii, requesting "two certified copies of my original certificate of live birth." Fuddy complied. Shortly thereafter, the president's counsel, Judith Corley of the firm Perkins Coie, flew to Hawaii to pick up two copies of the form. The trip was not taxpayer funded but, rather, paid out of the president's personal account. Corley returned on Tuesday at roughly 4 p.m. with the copies. The White House announced a "morning gaggle" for reporters shortly thereafter. One aide explained that they did not want to "hold" on to the documents for release on a later date.

Now I want to see Donald Trump reveal his real net worth, how many times he's filled bankruptcy and past tax returns.

Saying you seen a document and saying exactly what everything is on it are two different things. And since his attorney flew their to pick up and bring it back then why haven't they released that one? Why the forged one? And why did they have to fly to HI just to pick it up when FedEx would fly it and deliver it to you overnight for about $30 bucks?