Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Were’s the Media in all of this????

VARusso

1ST OF I THINK THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA, ACTUALLY KNOW I ABSOLUTLY KNOW THAT THEY WOULD BROADCAST THIS BECUASE OF ALL THE PEOPLE THE DIDNT INVEST IN IT WOULD PROBABLY END RIOTING BECAUSE THERE IS A ALOT OF IGNOANT PEOPLE OUT THERE, SO YOU CAN PROBABLY EXSPECT IT TO BE PRETTY QUITE.... FOR INSTANCES, EMAILS, TEXTS, AND THROUGHT OUT THE DINAR FAMILY AND BANKS NOTIFYING KNOWN DINAR HOLDERS.... THOSE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS ANYWAYS....

GO RV

THAT THEY WOULD NOT* BROADCAST

I’m probably missing the boat here, but with a possible RV in less than 10 or 11 days you would think there would be more talk about it from Rush Limbaugh or some of the other talk radios... I live in Austin Texas and listen to KLBJ590 AM when I’m driving around the city. There is no information about the money our government will receive when it RV’s just talk of our economy and how terrible it all is. Help me out am I just not getting the whole picture or is there another reason to pump us up???

"Were’s the Media in all of this????"

"Where's" or "Where is"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ps. These loose lips are exactly why new laws are being enacted to keep the average citizen out of this market in the future. You impatient a@#% have screwed us all in the long run - So many people here talk about G-d, but none have enough faith to sit quietly and wait. Be still, and know that I am G-d. Not write your congressman,.and know that I am greed.

Thanx for bringing up a question I've long thought about.....

100 plus countries allegedly are going to RV nd NO ONE is mentioning it!!??? I can understand to a degree our media being stifled by our government but, NO ONE outside of a few hundred people on a few (5-6 major ones) websites is talking about this GLOBAL, LIFE-CHANGING EVENT !!!! ANYWHERE !!!! I've tried finding news of this through other countries media outlets and haven't located anything recent....Seems strange in today's technological era that there isn't a peep about this anywhere but we had Intel prior to the event of the "sneak attack" on Pearl Harbor 60 years ago......things I've learned working for the government for the past 12 years is NO ONE keeps a secret- people talk and there will always be someone in every event that WILL NOT do as they are told to do, no matter what the consequences....

I still hope for the best but have to allow for the possibility that I've lost a few hundred per million.....

YOU ALL MISS THE POINT...

FOR AS EXCITED AS WE ARE, THIS ISNT BIG NEWS. 3% OF THE AMERICANS HOLD DINAR.

DONT YOU REMEMBER WHEN CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE AND THE GOVERNMENT WAS ABOUT TO SHUT DOWN???

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE DAY WAS SAVED....

NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HOW...

BUT THERE WAS ALSO AN INFLUX OF CASH RESERVES THAT APPEARED??

WELLL..

KUIWAIT RV'D!!.

• Upvote 1

I just got done talking to guy from Ntional review magazine. After he gave me his spill adout how I should support them,to beat obama out.Which I will support them,I throw some questions at him about Iraq Dinars he seem to not know about it. I ask him why? you guys are not taking about the Dinars. I told him that he needs to ask his writers to found out why, know one is talking about this .I told him this,it could this pay off are national debt.The people need to know about this! He said he would talk to one of his wirters.BULL!!! He know more cares about this, then, the rest of the media.

Can u imagine the consequenses if everybody new about this and owned Dinar!! OMG If it RVd at a rate like $3. Everyone would quit work and the world would be in a shambles. Gotta keep it quite just like the media is doing!!

• Upvote 3

HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THIS WAS'NT A CONTROLLED EVENT FROM THE GET GO'....AS THIS THING HAS NEVER BEEN PUBLICIZED TO THE DEGREE THAT IT WOULD MAKE AN IMPACT AS PER FOLKS REALLY DIVING IN', UNLESS THEY DID THEIR OWN HOMEWORK...BUT YET BANKS AND OTHER FINANCIAL ENTITIES DID GIVE PEEPS ABOUT IT, AS SOME OF THESE WELL ACCREDITIED ENTITIES SOLD IT...IT WOULD KINDA BE LIKE USING THE JUNK TABLOIDS OR COMIC BOOKS TO ADVERTISE IT...LOL...IMO..I REALLY BELIEVE THAT MANY DOVE INTO THIS THING HEAD FIRST PRIMARILY DUE TO THEM SEEING HOW THE "INVESTMENT" WAS COVERED UP!....THINK ABOUT IT...TRILLIONS MOVING INTO IRAQ...THE MOST UNPRECEDENTED MOVEMENT OF MONEY IN THE WORLDS HISTORY...WHILE NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN THE US....AND OF ALL THINGS, OUR BANKS ARE SELLING THIS THRIVING ECONOMY'S "CURRENCY"....COULD IT BE THAT IT WON'T TANK?...COULD IT BE THAT WITH THAT TYPE INVESTMENT, THAT THERE SHOULD BE PROFITS FROM THIS RISE OF PROMINENCE ON THE WORLD STAGE?....COULD IT BE THAT GOD DOES'NT LIE AND EVEN SATAN IS'NT BROKE, AND THE PLAN WILL BE ALLOWED TO PROCEED AS PROPHESIED UNTIL BABYLONS FUTURE DEMISE?....AS PER THE BIBLE, IRAQ HAS BEEN SAID TO BE THE "MECCA OF THE WORLD THAT ALL WILL MARVEL OVER"....WE WILL "ALL" SEE WHO'S LYING ON THIS ONE...EVEN IF WE DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE.....WON'T WE???

The media reports what they want to report, and it's not necessarily the truth. I learned that while I was working in Iraq. No telling what they're gonna say when the RV happens. I just hope it happens soon. GO RV !!!

It isn't they report what THEY want to report. They report what they are TOLD they can report....or I should say, they don't report what they are told not to report.

I think if the media spread abroad the intel and various fictitious fabrications we might have a new cable network or at least a reality program.

Truth is (IMO) people MOST people don't want to know! They want football and movies they want to be overly entertained just like in Rome before the fall.

I for one desire for us as a nation to return to small government and the responsibilities of our hard won expensive freedoms.

ALSO wouldn't thank be like every body winning the lottery at once? Just asking.

I just got done talking to guy from Ntional review magazine. After he gave me his spill adout how I should support them,to beat obama out.Which I will support them,I throw some questions at him about Iraq Dinars he seem to not know about it. I ask him why? you guys are not taking about the Dinars. I told him that he needs to ask his writers to found out why, know one is talking about this .I told him this,it could this pay off are national debt.The people need to know about this! He said he would talk to one of his wirters.BULL!!! He know more cares about this, then, the rest of the media.

I don't believe you contacted the NR.

Someone with your poor grammar and spelling doesn't know what NR is, let alone actually read it! Why would you want someone in the press to write about this anyways. I could see it now. I promise you, we'd all be written in as a bunch of kooks chasing fairy tales! :D :D

I believe what harrysmug quoted.

There is a reason only some people around the world heard about this investment opportunity and actually invested their hard earned money in what seems a long shot! What that reason is, will be known only in our post rv lives! I haven't told but a handful of friends and family, and none have invested. They don't believe and nothing will convince them but an rv... and then it will be too late! It's sort of like sharing faith in God. I don't sweat it anymore. It will happen when it's suppose to.

It's these types of supposed long shots that have changed the world, and in turn, many people's lives over the centuries. Some things in life are much bigger than what we can see with man's eyes! Example?... Just look at the history of the USA. Fracking amazing!! Total, Divine Intervention! And this coming from one of your northern cousins! ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't believe you contacted the NR.

Someone with your poor grammar and spelling doesn't know what NR is, let alone actually read it! Why would you want someone in the press to write about this anyways. I could see it now. I promise you, we'd all be written in as a bunch of kooks chasing fairy tales! :D :D

That would be great copy! Hay, I am already thought as being an intellegent, but looney tune type of guy. Media could and would have a field day making everyone that invests to be as looney as knagaroo.

I have share this with well in excess of 15 people and only one got involved with it! OH WELL :P:P:P

Edited by KANAGAROO

I've told two people about the dinar for investment purposes. One went as far as to google it, only to come to the conclusion that its a scam. The second invested in the currency markets for Motorola back in the day and said " no way dont invest in dinar because it can only move at a penny or two at a time. Only investers with multi-millions in currency markets can make any real returns on the investment". These are two intelligent people and both said "thanks but no thanks".

Sooo, having said that I'm sure the average person might dismiss the dinar as a BS story or a scam. Try explaining this to the masses in a news article. Only few would read past the first few sentences or those with a remote would be turning the channel to reruns of Friends or Seinfeld. JMO.

I’m probably missing the boat here, but with a possible RV in less than 10 or 11 days you would think there would be more talk about it from Rush Limbaugh or some of the other talk radios... I live in Austin Texas and listen to KLBJ590 AM when I’m driving around the city. There is no information about the money our government will receive when it RV’s just talk of our economy and how terrible it all is. Help me out am I just not getting the whole picture or is there another reason to pump us up???

COME ON MAN, STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT DO YOU REALLY WANT THE MEDIA INVOLVED IN ALL OF THIS. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE MEDIA IS ANNOUNCING RV IT WOULD BE TOTAL CHOAS...