Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Were’s the Media in all of this????

VARusso

I’m probably missing the boat here, but with a possible RV in less than 10 or 11 days you would think there would be more talk about it from Rush Limbaugh or some of the other talk radios... I live in Austin Texas and listen to KLBJ590 AM when I’m driving around the city. There is no information about the money our government will receive when it RV’s just talk of our economy and how terrible it all is. Help me out am I just not getting the whole picture or is there another reason to pump us up???

I’m probably missing the boat here, but with a possible RV in less than 10 or 11 days you would think there would be more talk about it from Rush Limbaugh or some of the other talk radios... I live in Austin Texas and listen to KLBJ590 AM when I’m driving around the city. There is no information about the money our government will receive when it RV’s just talk of our economy and how terrible it all is. Help me out am I just not getting the whole picture or is there another reason to pump us up???

One thing you have to remember in all this is we weren't even suppose to know about this investment and it will not be mainstream.

• Upvote 3

The media reports what they want to report, and it's not necessarily the truth. I learned that while I was working in Iraq. No telling what they're gonna say when the RV happens. I just hope it happens soon. GO RV !!!

Actually they are told what they can report and what they can't, they are all owned by the same people.(except Alternative Media)

If the news came out and said that Iraq is going to RV their currency then you would have thousands of people ordering Trillions of Dinar within an hour. IMO.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2

Remember when Kuwait's money revalued back to where it was at before Iraq's invasion...there was no hoopla about it. Also remember during that time Clinton was facing the same issues as Obama and their was this drama and a government shut down for one day before miraculously we had a balanced budget. History seems to be repeating itself and it will be the working of these Super Six or whatever the news is calling them that will provide a plan that will save the government.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

the media is in the white houses pocket

• Upvote 1

I just got done talking to guy from Ntional review magazine. After he gave me his spill adout how I should support them,to beat obama out.Which I will support them,I throw some questions at him about Iraq Dinars he seem to not know about it. I ask him why? you guys are not taking about the Dinars. I told him that he needs to ask his writers to found out why, know one is talking about this .I told him this,it could this pay off are national debt.The people need to know about this! He said he would talk to one of his wirters.BULL!!! He know more cares about this, then, the rest of the media.

Edited by mydogz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I just got done talking to guy from Ntional review magazine. After he gave me his spill adout how I should support them,to beat obama out.Which I will support them,I throw some questions at him about Iraq Dinars he seem to not know about it. I ask him why? you guys are not taking about the Dinars. I told him that he needs to ask his writers to found out why, know one is talking about this .I told him this,it could this pay off are national debt.The people need to know about this! He said he would talk to one of his wirters.BULL!!! He know more cares about this, then, the rest of the media.

Very bad idea. this won't help to speed anything up but would most likely slow things down. Imagine you're about to get a bonus. your boss has a set amout of money to hand out. the more people in the pool the less each person gets. the less in the pool means more each person gets. i'm not a selfish person by all means but think about the consequences before you act.

Edited by GasCan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Very bad idea. this won't help to speed anything up but would most likely slow things down. Imagine you're about to get a bonus. your boss has a set amout of money to hand out. the more people in the pool the less each person gets. the less in the pool means more each person gets. i'm not a selfish person by all means but think about the consequences before you act.

• Upvote 2

It might be that they don't know anymore then we do and don't want to

spend thousands to investigate and find out it could still be a long way

from doing anything.

Of course we all feel differently because of what we do know or think we know.LOL

So all we can do is just hope that it happens very soon.

We should not reach out to the the media, IMO, at this time. The right government powers are now pushing so hard this can't take much longer. I encourage everyone to have all of their personal finances completed. The monies will come very fast and you do not want to make a mistake that will cost a lot more taxes later.

Has anyone checked the AP news via the Internet... They always a variety of global news?

Go RV

• Upvote 2

loose lips sink ships.......your an idiot

• Upvote 7

Maybe because it's a big fat secret! IMO or the biggest piece of crap that's just my Opinion.

• Upvote 1

Subject: I AM THE MEDIA Today at 11:32 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've worked in all venues of television, news, and film over 40 years. I know what something like this would do if it was widely publicized. I would suggest NOT contacting anyone that might try to start a big story on the upcoming RV. People that I work with in the media don't even know I'm invested. Only some family and closest friends. I believe that if you're invested in the IQD, then you were chosen and there is some special reasoning down the road for you and your investment.

CONTACT THE MEDIA = BAD IDEA!!

Just let it come to you like it should very soon.

Got this from another site

Thank you for saying that harrysmug.....If you need media to validate your investment strategy then you need to do some more research IMO. The media is good for current events and this is a future event.

• Upvote 2

Remember when Kuwait's money revalued back to where it was at before Iraq's invasion...there was no hoopla about it. Also remember during that time Clinton was facing the same issues as Obama and their was this drama and a government shut down for one day before miraculously we had a balanced budget. History seems to be repeating itself and it will be the working of these Super Six or whatever the news is calling them that will provide a plan that will save the government.

Well said!! :)

• Upvote 1

There will be no RV in 11 days unfortunately . No one in the media speaks about it because any currency speculative investments aren't even mentioned on financial programs on TV and radio.

I have said it a million times. NO ONE AND I REPEAT no one, will have any prior knowledge of an RV until it actually occurs. Think about it. If an RV were to occur and it was a detrimental RV, citizens could convert their money to US dollars or Swiss Francs before it occured to avoid taking a loss. Research it. I lived in. 3rd world country when 3 RV's occurred. We all took heavy loses. No warning at all.

Edited by sheik

Subject: I AM THE MEDIA Today at 11:32 am

CONTACT THE MEDIA = BAD IDEA!!

Just let it come to you like it should very soon.

Got this from another site

The ONLY time I've ever agreed with OKIE'S "INFO"

From another site:

[diversehh] [seeDub] Can you

please ask Okie, It seems to me that this RV is being hidden from the public, if

we were to blast all the pertainent facts of the RV to the media. Would that

hurt or help?

[OKIE OIL MAN] SEEDUB-IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A

CHAOS JUST NOTIFY THE MEDIA—IF EVERY AMERICAN KNEW THAT FOR A FEW HUNDRED

DOLLARS THAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN A MILLIONARE—YOU WOULD HAVE MASS RIOT’S

BECAUSE THIS WASN’T A PUBLIZED EVENT