Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: SteveI Knows The Rate

DinarThug

From CNN. Broadcasting On Red Alert. Just Look At Our Eyes.

7-22-2011 Guru Nighthk11 we will see the dinar hit world stage within hours - Ramadan has nothing to do with the release as far as a hold-up - it is going to go. there may have already been some fluctuation on some of the forex sites. O is reported to have asked for a "Little more time"- he was given 24-48 hours, we are at the end of that now

7-22-2011 Guru Bluwolf all looks good at this point, no cashin yet but coming, it is done, all banks are ready to cash you in, it could be hours, it could be days, but all banks are ready and waiting for there notice

7-22-2011 Guru Med THEY COULD NOT POSSIBLY COME OUT AT A 3 PLUS RATE. HERE IS MY SIMPLE JUSTIFICATION: 30 MILLION PEOPLE, UNEMPLOYMENT AND IMPOVERISHED IS ABOUT 48.5% OF THE COUNTRY, WITH 7 MILLION UNEMPLOYED, THE AVG INCOME IS $450 TO $600 PER MONTH, THEY PRODUCE 2.2 MBPD, THEY HAVE NO RECOGNIZED GDP BY THE U.N., THEY HAVE NO CREDIT RATING INTERNATIONALLY, THEY ARE THE #4 MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THEY CANNOT JOIN THE WTO BECAUSE THEY WERE DETERMINED TO NOT HAVE ONE TRADEABLE PRODUCT THAT WOULD BE WANTED INTERNATIONALLY. CAN ANYONE SEE HOW THEY COULD - HELL NO, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HINTED AS CLOSE TO THE USD IN VALUE

7-22-2011 Guru Steve1 the dinar value within Iraq, yes our local contact...verified {it was raised.} I do not know the date, but I am sure of the rate. No it is not .86. There is no holdup. It will be announced in due time.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

thx thug...ever notice that those guys know more about rates and dates than the powers in control...they should really notify the CBI and Iraqi government and clue them in :lol: Great week end 2U thug and everybody else too :)

(it will be announced in due time...intelligent observation.. :blink: )

• Upvote 4

7-22-2011 Guru Steve1 the dinar value within Iraq, yes our local contact...verified {it was raised.} I do not know the date, but I am sure of the rate. No it is not .86. There is no holdup. It will be announced in due time.

the suspense is killing me! What is it?

• Upvote 1

Oh Yes SteveI from don't promote other sites, who gets his boots on the ground info from "Millionday" who lives on a dirt road in Moneta, Virginia in a 1970s singlewide and who can barely put food on the table.

Stevei is so knowlegeable

This has to be a valid Guru Byte!!!!

Right?????

Truth To Be Told

• Upvote 4

How many times have we heard this same song and dance in the past? But we shall see in the coming days. I know my bank will NOT be taking the IQD, my bank told me I'd have to go to a bank that has a currency exchange. I also know that Iraq is literally floating on oil, so to me that would amount to something. I'm hoping and praying for a rate of 3 and above. GO RV !!!

• Upvote 2

One thing I have noticed with bluwolf for quite some time is he always has the same story. Should or could be within the next few hours or anytime. I don't think this guy could find his way out of a wet paper sack even if someone told him where the open end was at. I don't mean to offend anyone that is just my honest opinion.

• Upvote 3

From CNN. Broadcasting On Red Alert. Just Look At Our Eyes.

7-22-2011 Guru Nighthk11 we will see the dinar hit world stage within hours - Ramadan has nothing to do with the release as far as a hold-up - it is going to go. there may have already been some fluctuation on some of the forex sites. O is reported to have asked for a "Little more time"- he was given 24-48 hours, we are at the end of that now

7-22-2011 Guru Bluwolf all looks good at this point, no cashin yet but coming, it is done, all banks are ready to cash you in, it could be hours, it could be days, but all banks are ready and waiting for there notice

7-22-2011 Guru Med THEY COULD NOT POSSIBLY COME OUT AT A 3 PLUS RATE. HERE IS MY SIMPLE JUSTIFICATION: 30 MILLION PEOPLE, UNEMPLOYMENT AND IMPOVERISHED IS ABOUT 48.5% OF THE COUNTRY, WITH 7 MILLION UNEMPLOYED, THE AVG INCOME IS $450 TO $600 PER MONTH, THEY PRODUCE 2.2 MBPD, THEY HAVE NO RECOGNIZED GDP BY THE U.N., THEY HAVE NO CREDIT RATING INTERNATIONALLY, THEY ARE THE #4 MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THEY CANNOT JOIN THE WTO BECAUSE THEY WERE DETERMINED TO NOT HAVE ONE TRADEABLE PRODUCT THAT WOULD BE WANTED INTERNATIONALLY. CAN ANYONE SEE HOW THEY COULD - HELL NO, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HINTED AS CLOSE TO THE USD IN VALUE

[b]NOTICED HOW HE COVERED HIMSELF, BY SAYING IT COULD BE DAYS......AGAIN I KEEP SAYING THIS, THERE IS NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE OR LINKS THAT SAYS THAT O OR UST ARE HOLDING DINARS LET ALONG HOLDING UP THE RV...... SOME GURU STARTED THIS RUMOR YEARS AGO AND JUST IT JUST GOT OF HAND, NO ONE CAN PROVE THAT O IS HOLDING UP THE RV....[/b]

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

After sitting here day, after day reading and watching the Forex, CBI, and other Currency sites. Something tells me this is actually the closes we've ever been to the RV. Looks like it should happen within days from now possibly another week. Seing what's been happening and getting Adam's email kinda seems better than ever before. So let's enjoy this weekend this could be the last weekend of worries or perhaps the beginning of bigger worries.

• Upvote 3

[b]NOTICED HOW HE COVERED HIMSELF, BY SAYING IT COULD BE DAYS......AGAIN I KEEP SAYING THIS, THERE IS NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE OR LINKS THAT SAYS THAT O OR UST ARE HOLDING DINARS LET ALONG HOLDING UP THE RV...... SOME GURU STARTED THIS RUMOR YEARS AGO AND JUST IT JUST GOT OF HAND, NO ONE CAN PROVE THAT O IS HOLDING UP THE RV....[/b]

Remember 7 months ago they said that it rvd in jordan and kuwait and everybody was cashing in. conference calls, big claims, emotional orgy.....sigh....all lies

• Upvote 2

One thing I have noticed with bluwolf for quite some time is he always has the same story. Should or could be within the next few hours or anytime. I don't think this guy could find his way out of a wet paper sack even if someone told him where the open end was at. I don't mean to offend anyone that is just my honest opinion.

Ok....The other Gurus instead are good or very good at luring and goading with their words... End result is the same........a blank nothing.

Your position is that the US government holds no dinar because you haven't seen a link. Not sure how to tell you this but not everything true comes with a verifiable link. I have a question for you. Is it your contention that the United States sent planeloads of US Dollars to Iraq and received nothing in return? I have seen claims that they traded IQD to the US at a rate of 4,000 IQD to the dollar and the total was 4 trillion IQD. Since I have no reason to believe that Bush/Cheney would send in cash for nothing in return, perhaps you could provide a link to support your claim that they did. Although I can't provide a link for when Bush made the statement that this war would pay for itself, I know he said it because I watched him say it on television. See somethings don't require a link to be proven. All you need is verification from a reliable source.

• Upvote 8

Yep he knows the rate...it's 1168 and he dosen't know when it's going to change.

• Upvote 4