Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The U.S. Government to Remove Iraq From Chapter VII"

Called Iraqi MP white high Nassif on the government to commit American forces to the implementation of their obligations under the security agreement signed with Iraq in the event of a consensus to extend the survival of these forces. And said in a statement today that Americans are bound according to the security agreement the liberation of Iraq from Chapter VII

And enable him to regain full sovereignty and rehabilitation of its armed forces and make them able to maintain its external borders from any attacks or outside interference. She added that the Iraqi scene today is full implications of which about an enormous, there is a bombing of Iran on the border villages and bypass Iran is to cut the waters of the Lalonde for the province Diyala and exceeded quotas on Turkish Iraq's water, in addition to the issue of port Mubarak as the most serious international crisis, Iraqi

The head of the Iraqi Parliament Osama Najafi that the Iraqi government claim before the international community to make the country an active and stable, progressive and Nujaifi added during the clans of Bani Khalid said that Iraq must be fought after exceeding the first hurdle of sedition and sectarian extinguished strongly, especially since the second hurdle of rejection injustice and corruption continue to pose a challenge, calling on everyone to Altnasser in the fight against injustice and corruption. Najafi explained that Iraq had cut himself on the Covenant before the international community to protect freedoms and human rights and building a modern state .. Stressing that the government and the people are called upon the international community with all that makes this country an active and assistant to the factors of stability, peace and progress in the region and the world.

The MP from the Iraqi bloc white high Nassif Uploaded on her earlier statement to the UN and the U.S. administration the moral and historical responsibility for damage to Iraq because of the injustice of the decision eight hundred and thirty-three, which put Iraq under international trusteeship under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

Said Nassif, in a statement that the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon instead of the equity of Iraq, which tasted the calamity because of the sanctions imposed on it during those lean years we see appeals to Iraq in the quarterly report the implementation of its remaining obligations to Kuwait, which leads to the question whether committed by the Iraqi people to restrict these obligations and bear the brunt of previous policies. She added that the UN resolution in question is a precedent in the history of the United Nations concerning the demarcation of the border between two countries is the decision to surrender to the Iraqi people to impose by force without the advice of representatives of the Iraqi side. And Nassif said that the Kuwaiti side hopes to be the demarcation of the border in this exceptional circumstance as to obtain benefits at the expense of our country in the presence of their friends the Americans as she put it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadia.com%2Fn%2Firaq-polotics

• Upvote 9

I think we need to give them what they want! Let's get them out of chapter 7, get our troops out of there, and let them deal with their own issues. If they need us later, bill them!!!

Go RV!!!

:angry:

Now that's a plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I think we need to give them what they want! Let's get them out of chapter 7, get our troops out of there, and let them deal with their own issues. If they need us later, bill them!!!

Go RV!!!

While I agree with 90 % of your post, I don't agree with bill them ! Make them pay the bill in full befor we help. That way they wont be like Fannie Mae & the houseing crisis. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lets not forget that we physically destroyed that country in the first place on bad intel. Why do you think they owe us gratitude????

Agreed that our intel was bad but they lived their lives in fear under the shadow of an unfair dictator. We have given them a chance to live as free as we do in this country and that deserves gratitude.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Thinking that fanatics from this part of the world will be grateful for anything is a pipe dream.

They are blinded by their own hatred and propaganda.

It is a good thing I wasn't commander in chief because I would have held them under military state until they repaid every penny the war cost. They have the natural resources to do so.

Truth is I probably would have taken over the whole country under USA control. IT would have been better for them as they would have had freedoms they never imagined without fear of reprisal. Military dominance so they would never have to fear invasion by Iran, Syria, Kuwaiti transgression of borders ect..

Their suffering under Sadam was incredible and the atrocities he perpetuated on the helpless people of Iraq.

US take over would have ushered in a new state of stability and prosperity to its people, and a hundred other benefits.

• Upvote 8

Lets not forget that we physically destroyed that country in the first place on bad intel. Why do you think they owe us gratitude????

Probably shouldn't respond to this but ......got to. <_<

Our President (then and now) has to make his decisions based on "intel". He has no crystal ball telling him it is bad or good intel. Our President (at the time) made such a call. If he had received different intel his decision would have been different. Second guessing him after the fact is unfair. Have you always made the correct decision or have you discovered that "if you knew then, what you know now, you would have probably done things different".

Irregardless of the above, Iraq's citizens were ruled for years by a demon (there is no question about this, it is proven fact). He murdered his own people in the 100's of thousands, and had 2 grown sons that raped and murdered women on a regular basis. Not only that, Saddam had no qualms about killing his own family members if they disagreed with him.

All of that said, "war is hell" and liberating Iraq from Saddam caused much loss of life (both US and Iraq) but the US has and will continue to do everything possible to restore Iraq and its people to a vibrant democratic country.

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 13

This type of liberal thinking is EXACTLY whats sitting in the WH. IMO< , Saddam had well over 1 month to re-locate WMD's to Siria because we waited, and waited and waited some more for the UN to get into the country and perform inspections. Saddam denied them access. Perhaps GW had his own personal agenda,,,,,, but either way, we needed a presence in the ME, a military strong hold after 9/11.

Iraq is much better off now than they were during that dictators presence.....Dont be so nieve! many lifes were sacrificed to get them where they are today.

GEEEZ!!!,,,,wake up pinky, the world isnt pasted with candy, popcorn and pastels!

• Upvote 7

Are you for real? Under Saddams thumb you think that country would ever have the chance to prosper like it has now.

• Upvote 3

You tell 'em, Granny! It's not like Saddam would have spared the infidel American lefties simply for sympathizing with him, he would have maimed and killed them just like he did to any that opposed him. You simply cannot legislate morality, ethics, or compassion - you must live in this world as it exists, not as you would like it to be.

• Upvote 1

Good lord it's like you were taught your whole life to hate yourself and your own country. WAKE UP AND LOVE AMERICA and yes it's o.k. to love yourself once in a while.

I hope your self hate is not contageous. Maybe after living in Iraq under Saddam for a while you might learn to love the taste of liberty and freedom which comes at a cost.

• Upvote 3

Go RV!!!

Spot on my friend... love it! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

After we "destroyed" that country and removed the family who brought shame to it, who threw folks off of three stories buildings in front of men, women and children, who killed innocent people because they did not agree with his ideas, whos sons would rape random women because they could, who took everything form the people while those same people were only allowed their third grade education and dirt farming existence, who pillaged another country, condoned the raping and pillaging of Kuwait, murdered untold thousands and left them in a desert somewhere in a hole. You know you are right, we had bad intel. We should have never allowed this kind of injustice to people in the first place. So for those who forget in Iraq's current government how many American Sons and Daughters paid to remove that brutal dictator, I agree they are ungrateful. We could have tore it up real bad, left it in ruins, and let Al Qaeda between the Rivers fill in. They were fighting for it for a while, and they were murdering the iraqis too, leaving them on the side roads bound, beaten, and full of bullet holes, missing their heads, having their jaw tore out while they were conscious, you name it. These same MP would never of had the guts, or the chance, to demand that Al Qaeda leave, or any of the other one-hundred or so groups that rose up out of the ashes of that dictator that we stayed behind to fight. Unless you know what you are talking about, not some tabloid press or some mysterious nobody popping up saying there were no weapons, don't say it. Things go on in this world that you or I have no idea about. When it suits the current politics, the story folks want you to believe to sway your "slave" mentality is what wins the day. Keep up the stellar research, definitely paying dividends for you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Agreed that our intel was bad but they lived their lives in fear under the shadow of an unfair dictator. We have given them a chance to live as free as we do in this country and that deserves gratitude.

Kinda reminds of Animal Mother's line in Full Metal Jacket, when he's being interviewed about US presence in Vietnam: "They'd rather be alive than free, I guess."

One day, the rest of the world will catch up. In the meantime, RV already!!!

• Upvote 1

Our President (then and now) has to make his decisions based on "intel". He has no crystal ball telling him it is bad or good intel. Our President (at the time) made such a call. If he had received different intel his decision would have been different. Second guessing him after the fact is unfair. Have you always made the correct decision or have you discovered that "if you knew then, what you know now, you would have probably done things different".

I wonder if Oakie was involved in that intel... just sayin...

:);)

• Upvote 1

Probably shouldn't respond to this but ......got to. <_<

Irregardless of the above, Iraq's citizens were ruled for years by a demon (there is no question about this, it is proven fact). He murdered his own people in the 100's of thousands, and had 2 grown sons that raped and murdered women on a regular basis. Not only that, Saddam had no qualms about killing his own family members if they disagreed with him.

All of that said, "war is hell" and liberating Iraq from Saddam caused much loss of life (both US and Iraq) but the US has and will continue to do everything possible to restore Iraq and its people to a vibrant democratic country.

Just my :twocents:

Well said!

• Upvote 1

Go RV!!!

I like the way this guy thinks !

Go RV ..................................... B)

• Upvote 1