Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY: NEW INTEL RECEIVED: “PapaJack1952″

jpandlef3

this was sent to me via email. make of it what you will.

Interesting if true… Joe

TONY: NEW INTEL RECEIVED: “PapaJack1952″

[toucan] FROM TONY: NEW INTEL HE RECEIVED: 07/21/2011 (Thanks JJ for emailing this) FROM TONY: NEW INTEL HE RECEIVED: Tony received info this morning that we were correct. The US did send a delegation over to Iraq. They requested to hold off the RV until the debt ceiling was resolved. Iraq, China and other countries went to World court this morning and requested to RV without the US, they want to force it through. In response to the court appearance and documentation received by the US by the court they are trying to resolve the debt ceiling or come to a temporary agreement immediately. Once the agreement or temp agreement has been made the RV will follow. Some countries in the basket with the dinar have also requested to push their own revaluation through.

• Upvote 5

I want to believe, I want to believe, I want to believe, but...

It's Tony.

Has he EVER been correct - about ANYTHING? :blink:

Folks, please do not read too much into his posts... he is as accurate as a fortune cookie.

Let's all keep an even emotional keel heading into the weekend please

• Upvote 6

It's Tony.

Folks, please do not read too much into his posts... he is as accurate as a fortune cookie.

i don't know who tony is have not followed him the email got me thinking about a post i made earlier i'll repost it below. what are your thoughts i think this is the case.

i hear people on this forum say all the time that the u.s.a. can not hold up the rv that it is a iraqi matter and they will go forward when ready. i don't know if that is completely true. the way i see it is we are an invading army occupying a foreign country and have presently secured their land. the u.s. and imf are taking the training wheels off and we are turning it back over to them bit by bit piece by piece and we most definitly want them running their own country and need them to. here is my thought iraq will rv when they want to rv because it is their decision and their country but what if they have already decided to go forward with it then could the u.s. hold it up i think yes. even know we want them to run their country and make their own decisions we do have a big say in what is done because they are still under are control militarily and the dfi protection we hold over them. we still are the big dogs on their block even know we're turning things over to them. what is stated by some is that their is NO WAY the u.s. can be holding this up well thinking logicaly they could have the power to hold it up. if iraq wants to rv and for what ever reason the u.s. the imf or world bank don't want them you telling me we can't stop them from doing it. there has been alot of talk that obama will not sign off on this and i think that could be possible. if anyone one has any facts or thoughts on this let me hear them i'm intrested in how you see it.

• Upvote 1

It's Tony.

I had a broken watch once and it was right twice a day.

I only need him to be right once in his lifetime!

• Upvote 2

i don't know who tony is have not followed him the email got me thinking about a post i made earlier i'll repost it below. what are your thoughts i think this is the case.

i hear people on this forum say all the time that the u.s.a. can not hold up the rv that it is a iraqi matter and they will go forward when ready. i don't know if that is completely true. the way i see it is we are an invading army occupying a foreign country and have presently secured their land. the u.s. and imf are taking the training wheels off and we are turning it back over to them bit by bit piece by piece and we most definitly want them running their own country and need them to. here is my thought iraq will rv when they want to rv because it is their decision and their country but what if they have already decided to go forward with it then could the u.s. hold it up i think yes. even know we want them to run their country and make their own decisions we do have a big say in what is done because they are still under are control militarily and the dfi protection we hold over them. we still are the big dogs on their block even know we're turning things over to them. what is stated by some is that their is NO WAY the u.s. can be holding this up well thinking logicaly they could have the power to hold it up. if iraq wants to rv and for what ever reason the u.s. the imf or world bank don't want them you telling me we can't stop them from doing it. there has been alot of talk that obama will not sign off on this and i think that could be possible. if anyone one has any facts or thoughts on this let me hear them i'm intrested in how you see it.

Au contrare!!! The USA has everything to do with it....Its part of THE PLAN....The USA had the currency printed for them, at our expense, and then allowed the CBI to sell dinars for dollars....That's how the CBI built up their reserves...Now those reserves will back the dinar and raise its value....Countries holding IQD will be paid back monies owed (debt from Saddam era) or oil will be purchased at a discounted rate, etc. The dinar revalue (reinstatement?) is part of the final negotations going on between the USA and Iraq, and Iraq and other countries....And it is an important part of Chapter VII release...If we don't see it spelled out in articles or on the news, that is because IT IS SENSITIVE INFORMATION. :twocents:;)
  • Upvote 3

Iraq, China and other countries went to World court this morning and requested to RV without the US

End Quote

I adamantly admit I have never heard of a World Court.

There is a World Court....It presides over disputes between countries. It is also known as the International Court of Justice. The court/courts is located at the Hague.

There is a World Court....It presides over disputes between countries. It is also known as the International Court of Justice. The court/courts is located at the Hague.

Thank you... In fact I was aware of La Hague Int'l Court of Justice and knew it by that name..That's why I was lost in front of a "World Court" ..... Again thanks

Jp and Tandy... Thank you.

Edited by umbertino

Many of us claim to want to be a sovereign nation free from the UN's dictatorship but like it or not we have all been played perfectly. We the pro sovereigns are going to beg the UN to rule in our favor, the globalist world court to rule in our favor, China and Britain to help the march to a world currency so we can be rich for a year or two.

The alternative seems even worse, our counterfeiting Fed, debt based fiat currency that only a few elites profit from in this country while impoverishing the rest of us.

All roads lead to Rome. Choose your poison.

Most of us will choose be rich for a couple years but globalism is the price... Reality is a B****.

By the way I have some intel that says China is going to bat for us. Go RV but don't cry about globalism later... It is here like it or not.

The US did send a delegation over to Iraq. They requested to hold off the RV until the debt ceiling was resolved. Iraq,

Sure wish I could believe this.......but it sounds like nonsense

It's Tony.

Nope.............. :blink:

Edited by Danneedsrvnow