Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Bank of Baghdad

Bazil

6 hours ago (Time: 8pm eastern) the currency converter page for the Bank of Baghdad had no exchange rates on it. Now it has been updated. The dinar is not there, but that would be a quick fix and add on.

Here is the link: http://www.bankofbaghdad.org/Content.aspx?pageid=7

so call me crazy, but I went to check the link and make sure it was working, and just as it appeared, it was gone.....maybe they were just testing their site, and I happened to stumble on it at that time. It's back.....wow. Please check this out.

Yeah, how strange is that? It showed no currency choices when I looked too.

Yeah. I am so frustrated. Don't want to be "marked" as putting stuff up that cannot be verified. I have been watching this Bank site for about 2 weeks now.

There was about 30 currency exchange rates in the drop down menu. It ended is the South African Rand, and I made a note of that. But as soon as I refreshed the page it was gone again. 3 times the same thing. I will watch this real close and post back here if anything changes.

I want the dinar to RV/RI. Been in this for 5 years now. BUT, can't stand all the rumors being put out there. Sorry that you could not verify with me.

0738 Austin, TX still blank --- Hummmmmmmm!!!! Should I go to the kool-ade bowl?????

"CAPTAIN TERRY....STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-ADE BOWL"...LOL

I am so disapointed. I know what this must seem like. Another thing we cannot verify. :mad:

The only thing I can say is they must have been updating the site and doing some checks on it, when I got on. I was shocked and excited at the same time. I went straight into the chat room and told everyone what I had just seen, and nobody responded, so I went out and wrote this post.

To my horror it appeared 3 times and then....gone. I tried to e-mail them right away from their "contact us" button, but all it would tell me was that I had an invalid telephone number. I tried putting their bank number in, but it said the same thing. Figured if I could have got a return e-mail from them, then I would have had the proof.:o

Oh well, it is what it is......but it ain't "Kool-ade"

Got some snap shots of the currency converter page from Bank of Baghdad and e-mail them to a bunch of people here in the forum. Hopefully they will show up here to verify it.

If some one can tell me how to upload them here I will. Got me some proof.

I'm in the Bank Of Bagadad site right now but if open up another B.O.B tab it's blank.But it is not showing IQD as one of the currency selections.I haven't got off the site it's still up.If anyone can help please post. Is the IQD suppost to be one of the selection in the currency drop down box if so it not showing.