Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm back. Did you miss me?

krome2ez

WELCOME BACK AND BEHAVE TO STAY !!! :D:P

I still think that what I had done was not wrong.

No profanity.

No obsenity.

What I was told, was that a graph chart that I attatched had some how turned into an advertisement for a dating service.

I don't know how that happened.

I looked at it again as I saved it to my computer, and still a boring graph chart. :D

The other, I believe was taken wrong.

The main content of the post was about government spending money on an outrageous study.

It was the object of the study that I suppose was questionable by the Mod.

But the post it self did not go into the case studies or findings, only mentioning the outrageous material that our tax dollars were being spent on in the study.

Anyway, it's all good.

• Upvote 1

Hey Brother welcome back. I sure missed you and almost got in trouble myself trying to read your post. My intrest was purely based on waste of taxpayer money and the outragous crap they spend it on,no wonder were broke. Any how watch your 6 and keep up the good work.

Hey Brother welcome back. I sure missed you and almost got in trouble myself trying to read your post. My intrest was purely based on waste of taxpayer money and the outragous crap they spend it on,no wonder were broke. Any how watch your 6 and keep up the good work.

Thanks.

Sorry if I got ya in any trouble.

And yes, I am watching my 6.

CYA Brother.