Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr Pete chat - VERY GOOD

Great Call Rossenbos, thanks for the post! It sounds like these guys will be doing future calls on currencies, etc. Is this www.bg-group.com that is providing these calls? Thanks for the information.

Namaste

Edited by DinarC

What I like is, that it makes me feel a whole lot more comfortable about the risk we've taken.

This isn't a very big risk. A few thousand dollars in an investment scheme is not big risk. If you're working with some expendable cash, this is a no brainer investment.

On the other hand, if you're a middle class wage earner and you've cashed out $50k in your 401k/RRSP retirement mutual funds and bought dinar, you've taken a huge risk and were pretty stupid doing so.

But a few k on this investment isn't a big deal for most investors.

Sounded real good until Tony's voice appeared sounding he knew what he was talking about..... :lol::lol::lol:

Agreed! Tony sounded like he's from the wrong side of the Bronx. He didn't lend much credibility to the discussion. And a $10 rv rate. Come on! That's BS! We'll be blessed with 10 cents!

If it's $10, I'll have 40 million dollars for a $4k investment. Not going to happen!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe his name is Dr Pete Todd. He's a university lecturer or professor now. He has quite some insights and was a guest at this chat. I have no clue who the "host" is, as this was forwarded to me by a friend.

the main speaker was a participant in the Marshall plan after WWII. His name is Dr. Pete Todd

They want to shield his identity but somewhere in the interview the host screws up and clearly calls him mr Todd at some stage :-)

What I like is his relaxed manner and the way he sees the big picture and the natural role of RVs in this geopolitical game we're playing.

I like him :-).

LOL! :lol:

If this is who you are talking about then I would say there is a problem.

Dr. Pete Todd was not even BORN yet when the Marshall Plan was started!

Dr Pete Todd http://www.cogs.indiana.edu/pmtodd.html

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

fwiw.

Anyone who helped to write the Marshall plan had to have been out of college in 1946-1947 when it was devised which means they would be in their LATE 80s to early 90s right now if just out of school at the time but if they were the age of the OTHERS who worked on the plan they would now be some where in the range of 120 - 145 years old at this time.

"The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was the large-scale American program to aid Europe where the United States sent monetary support to help rebuild European economies after the end of World War II in order to combat the spread of Soviet communism[1] . The plan was in operation for four years beginning in April 1948. The goals of the United States were to rebuild a war-devastated region, remove trade barriers, modernize industry, and make Europe prosperous again. The initiative was named after Secretary of State George Marshall. The plan had bipartisan support in Washington, where the Republicans controlled Congress and the Democrats controlled the White House. The Plan was largely the creation of State Department officials, especially William L. Clayton and George F. Kennan. Marshall spoke of urgent need to help the European recovery in his address at Harvard University in June 1947.[2]"

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

fwiw.

Anyone who helped to write the Marshall plan had to have been out of college in 1946-1947 when it was devised which means they would be in their LATE 80s to early 90s right now if just out of school at the time but if they were the age of the OTHERS who worked on the plan they would now be some where in the range of 120 - 145 years old at this time.

"The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was the large-scale American program to aid Europe where the United States sent monetary support to help rebuild European economies after the end of World War II in order to combat the spread of Soviet communism[1] . The plan was in operation for four years beginning in April 1948. The goals of the United States were to rebuild a war-devastated region, remove trade barriers, modernize industry, and make Europe prosperous again. The initiative was named after Secretary of State George Marshall. The plan had bipartisan support in Washington, where the Republicans controlled Congress and the Democrats controlled the White House. The Plan was largely the creation of State Department officials, especially William L. Clayton and George F. Kennan. Marshall spoke of urgent need to help the European recovery in his address at Harvard University in June 1947.[2]"

I don't believe he said he helped write the Marshall Plan, he was using it as an example. He said on the call he graduated in the late 50's and went with his professor to Iraq as his assistant and he was recruited by the CIA during that job. He also never said his name was Dr. Pete Todd.

If he is a fraud he is a good one. He sure wasn't trying to sell anything. He seemed very believable and I would take his word over many of these so-called internet research experts that post on these forums. He wasn't talking about what he researched on the internet, he was speaking of personal conversations and confirmation. Nice post, whatever happens with the RV!

• Upvote 2

Note that several times Dr Pete (whoever this is) said that the dinar would increase in value as Iraq's GDP grows. Once he said it could increase by 2x or 3x over several years. Because Iraq pegs its currency, when their GDP grows (and the money supply grows less) then they need to RV to reset things, but these are very small changes not 1000x changes. So maybe in 2 or 3 years dinars might exchange at 600 or 400 dinar per USD (or after a 1000 to 1 RD, 1 dinar per $2 or $3). Which I agree with. However several times the other speakers would say the rate would be at least $3 and then add 10 minus of other stuff and finally get to Dr Pete who would say yes that's correct, but its not at all clear he meant everything is correct. He also mentioned early on in the call that the "NEW dinar" might be based against the lb sterling at a high rate. But "NEW dinar" is an RD not an RV. The hosts were quite willing to remain vague about just what "it" they were each referring to that was "about to happen", to make it look like Dr Pete agreed with them, but I think his view is quite different. I'm not saying this was intentional, but they just assumed they are right and are looking for confirmation. At no time did the hosts say something like "is it possible for Iraq to RV at 1000 to 1", which would have made things crystal clear.

• Upvote 2

Note that several times Dr Pete (whoever this is) said that the dinar would increase in value as Iraq's GDP grows. Once he said it could increase by 2x or 3x over several years. Because Iraq pegs its currency, when their GDP grows (and the money supply grows less) then they need to RV to reset things, but these are very small changes not 1000x changes. So maybe in 2 or 3 years dinars might exchange at 600 or 400 dinar per USD (or after a 1000 to 1 RD, 1 dinar per $2 or $3). Which I agree with. However several times the other speakers would say the rate would be at least $3 and then add 10 minus of other stuff and finally get to Dr Pete who would say yes that's correct, but its not at all clear he meant everything is correct. He also mentioned early on in the call that the "NEW dinar" might be based against the lb sterling at a high rate. But "NEW dinar" is an RD not an RV. The hosts were quite willing to remain vague about just what "it" they were each referring to that was "about to happen", to make it look like Dr Pete agreed with them, but I think his view is quite different. I'm not saying this was intentional, but they just assumed they are right and are looking for confirmation. At no time did the hosts say something like "is it possible for Iraq to RV at 1000 to 1", which would have made things crystal clear.

I agree with you. I don't know why everyone on here is all jazzed about what this Dr. Pete guy said. He basically said NOTHING. One would think that an international economist would have gone into the nuts and bolts how an RV works. You'll notice as well that there was ZERO mention of the RD. The very thing that will most likely screw us on this investment. Just another feel good pump call by Tony and the morons. Don't even waste your time...

• Upvote 2

Quite a few years back I read a many multiple page PDF report on Iraqs economy ..(shared by a friend) I can't remember the particulars but it was written pre war.

I remember that it was determined that the economy could support a 10. + conversion equivalency .......... Since then, the over printing of the dinar and rebuilding process has no doubt stunted it's ability to obtain such potential levels. If the rate ever reaches such heights they will most certainly have to unload all of us first. lol

Just listened to the chat. Why so suspicious?

IF THIS DR PETE WAS A SO CALLED ECONOMIST AND AIDED DURING THE MARSHALL PLAN HE SHOULD BE AROUND 95-100 YEARS OLD CORRECT?

fwiw.

THATS RIGHT

I was very impressed by this also but I am sorry but it seems to have also come out under a different DRs. name again with the same credencials now I am not sure that this was a bonfied conversation--I forgot to write down where I saw it, had a charter and had to leave but I Have never spread false info my rep is good!

Anyone else see the same thing! it has got me wondering if it was a scripted cc and phoney!

capt cliff

I was very impressed by this also but I am sorry but it seems to have also come out under a different DRs. name again with the same credencials now I am not sure that this was a bonfied conversation--I forgot to write down where I saw it, had a charter and had to leave but I Have never spread false info my rep is good!

Anyone else see the same thing! it has got me wondering if it was a scripted cc and phoney!

capt cliff

You could be right. They started using a pseudonym for him but during the interview one of the hosts mistakingly calls him by his "real" name.

It's interesting though, because if it was scripted but also the way it works and worked, in essence it's not a bad piece. If it makes senses, if it's the "universal truth" than who cares?

If I'm a weatherman and make you believe I "read" the weather from computer systems and radars and ****, but I dont...I receive it via telepathy from a bunch of female martians dressed up in pink tuutuus screaming "spank me spank me, Okie" but the info is still spot on and my predictions are on the money, would you care?

If I'm a weatherman and I receive it via telepathy from a bunch of female martians dressed up in pink tuutuus screaming "spank me spank me, Okie" but the info is still spot on and my predictions are on the money, would you care?

What time and channel is your weather report? I just gotta see this!