Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just for fun, what countries are we from?

HopeTas

Born and raised in the land of 10,000 lakes..good ole Minnesota!! But live in Colorado

I have to say reading everyone's statements of where they live kinda sounded like a Ms. America pageant!! LOL :D:)

And as always my DV friends, it has been a great pleasure to meet all of you!! I enjoy everyday on this forum GO RV!!

Suspicion? Other than the fact that the post originator cannot properly structure a simple sentence in English, responding to such a post is a foolish thing to do. Many might think it paranoid but is there a 0% percent chance of such information being used in a harmful way against you? If you can't say yes then your a fool for answering, especially anyone who would list every damn place they've ever lived or post a picture of their personal car and where they live. As a writer once said, A fool and his money are soon parted.

If the RV takes place many people will be millionaires. Millionaires often live in gated communities with security, some fly their personal jets because they know they are a target, their families are targets. Kidnappings for ransom are at an all time high and you can bet informaiton is being pulled from this site daily. Don't set yourself up to be forced to choose between your new found wealth and your kids, parents or spouse or your own life. Don't respond to this thread or post identifying informaiton. Other than that, GO RV!!!... and start thinking like a millionaire.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, you are right! I did not write that sentence correctly to start this sharing of where we are from. It must have been one of those late night moments when I was reading on this site and half asleep! My intention was for folks just to say the country they are from, not the state or town. I agree. Be careful what you put on the site about where you live except the country. Again....I live in America. Thanks for sharing. It has been fun to read that folks are from all over the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Middle Earth and Lemuria.

I traversed many a underground lake, valley, and chasm for this here Rv. Once done, I shall buy metal and burrow my way back again. Middle earth needs Metal! You greedy humans mined so much of it, we've none left for our swords, shields, and iconic jewelry!! How can we defend our realm from Grackles and Draco's popping out jumprooms without molten gold, silver, and steele to pierce their hairy hides?? Go RV already!!

WoW think you could mail me some of that man You must be smoken the finest