Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just for fun, what countries are we from?

HopeTas

i like the mystery of not knowing where anybody is from. sort of nice in this age of such indiscretions and privacy violations. i cannot believe all the stuff i see on facebook! people pretty much bare their soul on their! so much private information on there that should not be! my facebook page is blank. i use it to communicate with family.

that is what happens i guess-when you let the 'culture' swallow you up. you do exactly as it says you do, buy what it says you buy, dress like it says you should dress, etc., etc. those that do not are considered the oddballs. so, i guess i am an oddball. i do not even own a cell phone any more! luvin every minute of it :):)

Edited by chocolate1

Was born in a tiny village called TARBRAX, COBBINSHAW, WEST CALDER, SCOTLAND. It is out on the moor land need the scottish / irish state hospital. Was raised on a dairy farm there. Now work as a mental health nurse. I live in a village about 20miles east of Glasgow called , Overtown, Wishaw.

i like the mystery of not knowing where anybody is from. sort of nice in this age of such indiscretions and privacy violations. i cannot believe all the stuff i see on facebook! people pretty much bare their soul on their! so much private information on there that should not be! my facebook page is blank. i use it to communicate with family.

that is what happens i guess-when you let the 'culture' swallow you up. you do exactly as it says you do, buy what it says you buy, dress like it says you should dress, etc., etc. those that do not are considered the oddballs. so, i guess i am an oddball. i do not even own a cell phone any more! luvin every minute of it :):)

When you think about it technology has kept us more in contact than anything else, Face book for example has kept youth memories alive where as a class reunion would not have done the same, . But HEY i respect your way of doing things, seems to me it is more peacefull that way............P.S ST. FRANCIS, WISCONSIN, GOOD OLE USA IS WHERE i CALL HOME, JUST SOUTH OF MILWAUKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!