Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 Days and Counting

cisole

I'm a dude... and need a spa day after all this stuff... LOL... A nice, beautiful, young lady with kung-fu grip hands that could squeeze juice from a stick to rub on my neck and back... One of those facial message things with seaweed and cucumber slices. A steam-room and a hot-tub. Then 18 holes of golf on a course that has beer girls, because I think I play better with beer, LOL. The next day, another spa treatment and a fishing trip... Then shopping... For a new deer rifle and cammo excesseries... LOL :P

Heck with waiting on the dinar...where do I sign up NOW!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm a dude... and need a spa day after all this stuff... LOL... A nice, beautiful, young lady with kung-fu grip hands that could squeeze juice from a stick to rub on my neck and back... One of those facial message things with seaweed and cucumber slices. A steam-room and a hot-tub. Then 18 holes of golf on a course that has beer girls, because I think I play better with beer, LOL. The next day, another spa treatment and a fishing trip... Then shopping... For a new deer rifle and cammo excesseries... LOL :P

And I am guessing the facial message would be a **** eating grin! :lol:

• Upvote 1

It's 8 more days until you sit around and wait 8 more years. The Big news is supposed to be in 8 more days. The big news could be anything, but it won't be an RV. Sorry, but they are just using Ramadan as another date to get this done buy. Not going to happen!

You sure are a bummer. Why would you feel the need to post this?

Do you thrive on bringing people down?

Just sell and be gone! Please!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It's been such an exciting day, not sure if I'm gonna sleep tonight. I'm hoping this pops before eight days or else I may be a sleep deprived nut trying to cash in monopoly money.

I can relate...kept thinking of the Dinar all night long.

Thats awesome! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Patience and Faith.

GO RV >GO STRONG 3+

Thanks LB......You're right in reminding us.....I confess that many times I do lack on both accounts.... Other times I succeed in getting some of that back.

I had that done to me... Many years ago... In Bangkok, Thailand......Not bad

• Upvote 1

Yo Snap, Them was some pretty Fly Beatle References !

Just as long as we we land Up-Town from "Penny Lane". B)

Enjoy

Baby You're a Rich Man. . .

Peace Out

PS: Our DJ, Adam Mixtana, does not allow "Taxman" on the playlist though

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axb2sHpGwHQ ( always beautiful)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

If this thing works out this time, LOL.... I will put together... "The Exclusive Man Package"... We would probably have to squeeze an expensive cigar moment and quick gambeling fix to complete a rounded "Mancation!" :lol:

Yep..........Good one.......

Here's another unforgettable one

And this what some here say to Gurus

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

not likely anything will happen! just saying!

Your FIRST POST and this is what you say?!................I think your screen name says it all! You probably don't even own any dinar so if that's the way you're gonna be.....................................................................GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Just saying.....

GO RV!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Your FIRST POST and this is what you say?!................I think your screen name says it all! You probably don't even own any dinar so if that's the way you're gonna be.....................................................................GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Just saying.....

GO RV!!

:twothumbs:

GO RV!!

this is not my first post fool. i have been around longer than u can imagine. i have to create new accounts so that i can post. hahaha. i am the dumper that is opposite of the pumper...muhahahaha.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Brother, I don't feel or tell friends this very often, especially guys, but dude.... I'm jeleous! Have to say it so the healing can begin... That and the trip so I don't have to be jeleous any more...LOL :D

Then I'm sure you'd love it down there..... I was in Bangkok and Pukhet Island....That was Eons ago.........Many Westerners ( esp. Australians cos they're kinda close geographically but not only .....Brits, Americans, Italians, etc.) love it there and spend like half a year or simply move there for good...

Edited by umbertino

Then I'm sure you'd love it down there..... I was in Bangkok and Pukhet Island....That was Eons ago.........Many Westerners ( esp. Australians cos they're kinda close geographically but not only .....Brits, Americans, Italians, etc.) love it there and spend like half a year or simply move there for good...

I would be down for a fairly long visit, but no transplanting for me just yet. Those folks from Oz, well, we and they know they are crazy... Just ask one, they'll tell ya, LOL. Brits can be great fun too, and let us not forget much of my kin, the Micks. Don't know much about European Italians, could be a fun group though... All in all, sounds like a blast. :)

this is not my first post fool. i have been around longer than u can imagine. i have to create new accounts so that i can post. hahaha. i am the dumper that is opposite of the pumper...muhahahaha.

I just go by what I read. It says you joined this morning at 8:58 AM! If you have to keep creating NEW accounts, you must be getting banned alot. Don't you have anything better to do?.......................BTW, who's MORE foolish? The fool or the fool that calls them a fool?

HAVE A NICE DAY! B)

• Upvote 2

I would be down for a fairly long visit, but no transplanting for me just yet. Those folks from Oz, well, we and they know they are crazy... Just ask one, they'll tell ya, LOL. Brits can be great fun too, and let us not forget much of my kin, the Micks. Don't know much about European Italians, could be a fun group though... All in all, sounds like a blast. :)

Well... Let me tell you something... If you're attracted to Oriental eyes... That's your place............

Edited by umbertino

I just go by what I read. It says you joined this morning at 8:58 AM! If you have to keep creating NEW accounts, you must be getting banned alot. Don't you have anything better to do?.......................BTW, who's MORE foolish? The fool or the fool that calls them a fool?

HAVE A NICE DAY! B)

:twothumbs:

HAVE A NICE DAY! B)

i know kung fool!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2