Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker site down

drummerboy

I hate looking into things more than just what it is, but that count down clock hits zero at 5:00 EST which is just about the time that the CBI does its updates. Is it coincidence? or not?

GO Freaking RV...... GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SH*T!!! THATS ALL I CAN SAY !!!

Well Shizzle my nizzle.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I bought 500k dinar from them this evening. I just checked my email confirmation, I got it at 8:01 pm PST. I was saying in the chat room that as I was trying to purchase it I kept getting an error when I placed the order. Finally it went through. VERY INTERESTING!!!!

• Upvote 1

Something is going on. From what I understand, this has never happened on this site before. Crap. I was just going to bed. Perhaps I will not be sleeping as easily as I earlier believed. This in conjunction with all the huge glut of "intel" is making me think funny thoughts. . . .

• Upvote 1

I think they are just making some improvements to their site. Check out this link:

http://beta.dinarbanker.com/buy-currencies.html

The thing that is odd is that I used to design web-pages and you can simply upload a new page or site at anytime without a countdown. This is either a brilliant marketing strategy or something else is going on....I'm leaning towards marketing.

• Upvote 2

Something is going on. From what I understand, this has never happened on this site before. Crap. I was just going to bed. Perhaps I will not be sleeping as easily as I earlier believed. This in conjunction with all the huge glut of "intel" is making me think funny thoughts. . . .

About Goofy?

• Upvote 1

Dang it. I knew not to get too excited. I bet JOESHMOE is right. In the last week or so they have changed the way that they do wire transfers. This beta looks like they are putting all their currency in one easy-to-find location. I bet they are just expanding. I hope it is more. If this is just an expansion than shame on them. Obviously they would know how we would take a freakin' countdown clock. <_<

I placed an order at 9pm Arizona time and it went through fine. Got my email confirmation. Said I had to do the whole ID scan thing like before. Thought nothing of it. Then I check out vets and see all this crazy stuff going on. So I went back to my dinar banker order and clicked the link to scan my ID and money order and it worked just fine so I don't know what to think............

I placed an order at 9pm Arizona time and it went through fine. Got my email confirmation. Said I had to do the whole ID scan thing like before. Thought nothing of it. Then I check out vets and see all this crazy stuff going on. So I went back to my dinar banker order and clicked the link to scan my ID and money order and it worked just fine so I don't know what to think............

I bought some too at 8pm PST...so I just clicked on the link inside my confirmation too and it took me to DB's page to upload my stuff, then I clicked on "Buy Dinar" and the page goes to an Error. Hmmmmmmm! :)

I is gonna be pessimistically optimistic but leaning toward the optimistic side...with Ramadan starting next Sunday and lasting until the 29th of next month it seems logical if it's going to rv it will be before next weekend.. B) hopefully!!!