Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Man... I want to get excited...

The Original Spike

So you been sharing some of Murphys luck too??? Sorry to hear it, but if this thing will roll, we all will have some special gestures towards Murphys direction... I'm thinking I'm related to that Mick and he hated my side of the family!!!!! :lol:

Haha! Good one spike!

Actually I asked for this assignment believe it or not but I will be there 6mos or less, hopefully not so bad ;)

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking a Monday RV. How's that? :lol::lol::lol:

That would be great! I am @ cape canaveral for 7 weeks of training and saw the disney dream docked as soon as I got here. I would book my family a cruise as fast as I could! :)

Its a nice ship :D

Haha! Good one spike!

Actually I asked for this assignment believe it or not but I will be there 6mos or less, hopefully not so bad ;)

Brother, just be safe. I've had a lot of friends, military, Haliburton, ect... that have been back and fourth. If I didn't have my kids over here still being so young, I would have already been over there a couple of times myself doing civi contracts. Go where the cash is right. Anyway, compounds and bases over there are boring I'm told, but time flys and the bank account grows when you don't have much to spend your money on. Just don't go crazy in Dubi in leave. ;)

stock-photo-girl-with-milk-mustache-after-drinking-milk-from-a-glass-17479957.jpg

I think she needs to be carded... LOL :lol:

Brother, just be safe. I've had a lot of friends, military, Haliburton, ect... that have been back and fourth. If I didn't have my kids over here still being so young, I would have already been over there a couple of times myself doing civi contracts. Go where the cash is right. Anyway, compounds and bases over there are boring I'm told, but time flys and the bank account grows when you don't have much to spend your money on. Just don't go crazy in Dubi in leave. ;)

Ha, thanks for the advice spike, I will mind my manners, if we have no RV by the time I go then I will post when I get over there that I will be officially *Boots on the Ground*! Lol

Ha, thanks for the advice spike, I will mind my manners, if we have no RV by the time I go then I will post when I get over there that I will be officially *Boots on the Ground*! Lol

Well, if this thing hits good, we should rent that Disney ship! I'm not as flush with the IDQ as most say they are on here, but at 1-1 on up, my measly several mil will make me happy enough. :)

Well, if this thing hits good, we should rent that Disney ship! I'm not as flush with the IDQ as most say they are on here, but at 1-1 on up, my measly several mil will make me happy enough. :)

Sounds like a plan!

I will join in :D

Help me out there Canada, your in bear country like Minnesota, throw me a bone for my bear jokes. :)

I threw you a couple of +s for effort, LOL... But I'm out now. :)

Mexican Martini for me please, though the redwine I'm drinking right now is very tasty indeed! :P Come on RV!!!!

Man.... I love the color of that water in your pic! Nice... B)

• 1 year later...