Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATTENTION GRABBING!

Charlie339

From a very close friend of mine ...

"Over a year ago I put two and two together and thought of the #1 precious metal that is in Iraq, GOLD. It therefore seems plausible that in an unfolding RV, if anything would go up first, it would be Gold. So I have been watching the IQD and Gold on Coinmill.com for about a year.

For a long time, and as of this past Sunday, 1,000,000 Dinar would buy .6 oz. of gold according to Coinmill. That is consistent with their long-standing currency rate of 1 USD = 1,174 IQD.

However, since this past Monday, Coinmill has consistently been showing a very interesting (and very different) set of numbers …

Go here http://coinmill.com.

Under the “All Currencies” headline, select Iraqi Dinar. Enter a quantity of 1,000,000 (without the commas) and click on Convert.

Scroll down, looking in the rightmost column until you find “Ounces of Gold (XAU)”. Notice that the value given is now 536.65 or so (it varies slightly).

The exact same value appears under Special Drawing Right (SDR) in the leftmost column.

If my math is right, this is equal to 86¢ US per Dinar (or $860,000 US per million Dinar)."

Of course, this could be a new glitch that has persisted all week, but it sure is attention-grabbing!

Hi, what is your formula?

There is a MAJOR glitch on that site.

IF one was to convert 1 ounce of Gold into various currencies one ends up with an ounce of gold equaling $1.51 CAD where gold is roughly about $1,600 an ounce.

I think any calculations made based on an ounce of gold ... are NOT worth their weight in gold !!!

Well, Delta from Frank 26's Site and a couple of others have maintained that the IQD would Rv at a rate of .86 cents and there it is in the gold equasion. Maybe they are right. I am hoping for a little higher rate, but would be happy with an Rv of any sort, can always wait for it to increase.

Hi, what is your formula?

Does not look like a glitch i think that is the value of 1,000,000 dinar in gold according to this converter. 1,000,000 iqd=855.36 usd 855.36usd= 537.14 in gold same as 1,000,000 in iqd this looks like value not the amount of ounces in gold

Read more:

You can click on ounces in gold on the coverter and then put 1 in for 1 ounce of gold and click covert and that gives you 2,000 dinar.

10 ounces = 18,500 dinar

16 ounce which would be 1 pound of gold shows 30,000 dinar.

But it doesn't give a different rate for silver. 1 oz silver shows 47,000 dinar

None the less, interesting

From a very close friend of mine ...

"Over a year ago I put two and two together and thought of the #1 precious metal that is in Iraq, GOLD. It therefore seems plausible that in an unfolding RV, if anything would go up first, it would be Gold. So I have been watching the IQD and Gold on Coinmill.com for about a year.

For a long time, and as of this past Sunday, 1,000,000 Dinar would buy .6 oz. of gold according to Coinmill. That is consistent with their long-standing currency rate of 1 USD = 1,174 IQD.

However, since this past Monday, Coinmill has consistently been showing a very interesting (and very different) set of numbers …

Go here http://coinmill.com.

Under the “All Currencies” headline, select Iraqi Dinar. Enter a quantity of 1,000,000 (without the commas) and click on Convert.

Scroll down, looking in the rightmost column until you find “Ounces of Gold (XAU)”. Notice that the value given is now 536.65 or so (it varies slightly).

The exact same value appears under Special Drawing Right (SDR) in the leftmost column.

If my math is right, this is equal to 86¢ US per Dinar (or $860,000 US per million Dinar)."

Of course, this could be a new glitch that has persisted all week, but it sure is attention-grabbing!

Nope, sorry Charlie..... US = $855.36