Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATED: Obama admin takes elderly pro-life sidewalk counselor to court

jpandlef3

Richard, better known as **** Retta, is an older gentleman who is well known to the pro-life movement for having saved hundreds of lives by offering women assistance and factual information.

He is in no way aggressive nor does he block women from entering.”

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/obama-admin-takes-catholic-pro-life-sidewalk-counselor-to-court/

Richard, better known as **** Retta, is an older gentleman who is well known to the pro-life movement for having saved hundreds of lives by offering women assistance and factual information.

He is in no way aggressive nor does he block women from entering.”

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/obama-admin-takes-catholic-pro-life-sidewalk-counselor-to-court/

WOW! I guess, if you can't spend our money on a baseball player trying to prolong his career, you spend it on an old man, telling a woman to have her baby.

I am pro-choice, and I think this action is STUPID!

The DoJ complaint, however, describes Retta as “among the most vocal and aggressive anti-abortion protestors outside the Clinic.” The complaint takes issue with Retta walking “very closely beside patients as they walk to the clinic” and claims that he yells at them.

The complaint claims that Retta yelled, “Don’t go in there. Don’t let them kill your baby.”

LOL....Leave to the DOJ. Sounds over blown and fabricated to me. From listening to that old guy in the video he doesn't even sound capable of yelling! LOL

He comes off as very soft spoken, but even if he yelled and even if he walked next to them up to the door, so what? It is his right of free speech to yell in a public place if he chooses and that sidewalk is public property so he can walk next to anyone he wants.

Sounds like the DOJ is just trying to prevent him from cutting into the profits made from this operation by saving any lives which is lost profits to that business so if they can extort money from him through their NAZI actions it might keep him from continuing his work.

Yet on the other hand they said the workers employed their are yanking the flyers from people's hands, but that is OK because that works towards making profits instead of against in addition to helping with population control.