Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: Things Are Probably At Another Stand Still

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Roof Of A 2 Story Building In Baghdad. It Used To Have 3 Stories But Thats Another Story.

OKIE OIL MAN] I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF INTEL REPORTERS REPORTING VERY GOOD THINGS THIS MORNING AND I CERTAINLY HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT---HOWEVER---ACCORDING TO SOURCES REPORTS TO ME THIS MORNING THINGS ARE PROBABLY AT ANOTHER STAND STILL--AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING--I HOPE SOURCES ARE WRONG BUT I REPORT WHAT COMPETENT INTEL I GET IN

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE DINAR IS REAL--THE DINAR HAS R/V'D IN IRAQ--THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIGTION--THERE ARE NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO EXPEDITE MATTERS AND WE JUST WAIT FOR IT TO OCCUR

[OKIE OIL MAN] THEIR WERE NO US REPRESENTIVES IN THE BAGDAD MEETING---THAT WAS FALSE INFORMATION ON SOMEONE'S PART

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE HOLDUP AS SIMPLE AS IT SEEM'S IS WHERE TO APPROPRIATE THE FUND'S ACQUIRED FROM THE R/V--EACH SIDE OF THE AISLE HAS IT'S OWN AGENDA AND PLANS ON HOW TO SPEND THE PROCEEDS

[Eagle Has Landed] OKIE OIL MAN here is a part of an email that I received ten minutes ago from a very "trusted" govt employee. In your opinion, does the message hold water? "......BTW - The IMF / Iraq meeting - announcement that was to take place during our early morning hours was postponed until later today. ord around 11:30 pm last night..... We'll see. US is still trying to delay.... Envoy was en-route to sand-box to stall.... - Ultimately...who knows....."

[OKIE OIL MAN] EAGLE HAS LANDED--SCENARIO SOUNDS PLAUSABLE BUT WHO KNOWS FOR SURE AT THIS JUNCTURE?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I JUST HOPE IT HAPPENS PREVIOUS TO THE AUG 2 DEADLINE

[solidgold] ramblinrose wes] OKIE OIL MAN Do you see Iraq rv'ing during Ramadan if this hasn't occured before the start?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WES-IT SHOULD OCCUR BEFORE RAMADAN

[dannylee] Okie have you talk to poppy bbg dewey and the boys today

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--YES BGG THIS MORN

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK HERES THE GIST OF IT---THERE APPEARS (ACCORDING TO SOURCES) TO BE A DELAY--NOW THERES NO NEED IN ASKING A THOUSAND QUESTIONS THAT I DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER TO--ALL THE TRIVIAL QUESTIONS POSED TO ME EVEN IF I ANSWERED WOULD SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO CONFUSE YOU OR PROVOKE OTHER QUESTIONS THAT IS NOT RELEVANT

[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS CONTINUE WITH YOUR CONVERSATION AS I HAVE GIVEN ALL I KNOW AT THIS TIME

• Upvote 5

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE HOLDUP AS SIMPLE AS IT SEEM'S IS WHERE TO APPROPRIATE THE FUND'S ACQUIRED FROM THE R/V--EACH SIDE OF THE AISLE HAS IT'S OWN AGENDA AND PLANS ON HOW TO SPEND THE PROCEEDS

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76006-okie-things-are-probably-at-another-stand-still/#ixzz1SlsAZJqN

Now that actually makes sense. Very believable that that is exactly what's going on.

• Upvote 1

This dude is ALWAYS 100% totally and completely incorrect... let's hope he keeps his streak alive!

Exactly. If we're all gonna dismiss every bit of exciting news he throws out there (because it NEVER materializes) then I see no reason not to dismiss this. Would be hilarious if it RV'd in the next hour right after he said it's stalled. Would be the perfect bit of irony to bring this all to an end.

• Upvote 5

Wholly cow....let me get this straight: Okie has been saying we have RV'd for years now-cried over his key board 100's if not 1000's of times. NOW he is telling us this thing at at a stand still? That can mean only one thing-that we are indeed about to RV as this clown is totally opposite of what is taking place in Iraq. This is the best confirmation of the RV that I have ever seen! :P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 5

WOW~!

This is the BEST NEWS that has been put out here in cyber-land!

Okie says it is STALLED?????

Since Okie is absolutely "anti-matter" to all "matter," whatever he says ISN't happening is by DEFINITION happening and POSITIVELY happening at that!

If Okie says, "Check to your 'LEFT' before cdrossing the street". . .you don't HAVE to even guess! You are ABSOLUTELY in England and you had BETTER look to the RIGHT!

Okie has SHOUTED that the RV has happened in Iraq. . .yet the Iraqi's still are selling HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of Dinars for 1170 to the dollar! People who are THERE and are OUTSIDE of the Green Zone are going freely into WARKA banks and BUYING Dinar at 1170! NO BANKS in Iraq are reporting they will BUY Dinar over the 1168 rate, and NO BANK in the United States (or in Europe) will buy them AT ALL!

But good 'ol Okie!!! He has reported the RV has already happened so many times, even the PUMPERS are afraid of him.

• Upvote 1

YES OKIE, the man in the know and who has posted many things in the past which have never come to pass.

Each time he says something I now get very discouraged, because he has an uncanny way of putting a bad omen on this investment.

He should be banned in my view or at least marked as a person who likes to B.S.

If I had had his B-LLS I still wouldnt post after all the false reports.

GO RV AND GO SOON!!!!

PEACE

YES OKIE, the man in the know and who has posted many things in the past which have never come to pass.

Each time he says something I now get very discouraged, because he has an uncanny way of putting a bad omen on this investment.

He should be banned in my view or at least marked as a person who likes to B.S.

If I had had his B-LLS I still wouldnt post after all the false reports.

GO RV AND GO SOON!!!!

PEACE

What boggles me, is that people continue to follow, chat, and ask him questions. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to "ban" him, he gives us good chuckles (at least those of us who know by now he's just blowing smoke up our arses)...but it's surprising that he at least hasn't been 'boycotted' by his followers and oblivious droids.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yet another stall. Washington again. What do you say? About time to throw the bums out and start over?

Time to make it hot for these politicians. THEY do not run a thing unless we allow it. Time to start the 2012 election campaign early and show them that we mean business about proper representation and what the TAXPAYER wants done with any WINDFALL monies. Who appointed them custodian of the funds? WE DID, hmmmm I don't remember voting on that issue. Further, look what they did to OUR MANDATORY Social Security Fund. THEY don't care - they get their salary for life. Did any of you VOTE on that retirement Fund? I don't recall we were ASKED, Do You. ACT NOW - contact your Senators and Representatives and tell them this: WE THE PEOPLE demand that we have a say in the spending of the Dinar Monies. WE want the debt erased and Social Security money put back with interest. WE also want them off the dole and on Social Security by the 2012 elections or they get a vote of no confidence -- you know those running DO NOT GET ELECTED AGAIN. WE also want a Term LIMIT of 8 years TOTAL for their Federal Service and NO RETIREMENT (other than Social Security). They have made enough off us over the years to catch up on what they should have paid into the fund plus interest. Last they told us we were important to them (remember when they ran for office). Why are we not so important now? ASK THEM.

Also tell them the RV needs to happen and we ( the dollar) are waiting on them (the dime) which is UNACCEPTABLE. JMHO

Thank you.

What boggles me, is that people continue to follow, chat, and ask him questions. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to "ban" him, he gives us good chuckles (at least those of us who know by now he's just blowing smoke up our arses)...but it's surprising that he at least hasn't been 'boycotted' by his followers and oblivious droids.

Some People need alleged Leaders in every given situation.......Like cattle.........That's the way it is. So no surprise.

• Upvote 1

That is one of the only sensable things I have heard okie say, and is probably correct. Wow he may have gotten something right for once, amazing!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76006-okie-things-are-probably-at-another-stand-still/#ixzz1SlsAZJqN

Now that actually makes sense. Very believable that that is exactly what's going on.

• Upvote 1

Holy Cow this might be the best Guru intel ever, Okie is always saying RV everyday, but now for the first time he is saying its at a stand still. Maybe it will actually happen now. That would be so great to throw this in his face that his intel was NEVER right. I have had dinar for about 5 years now, and to all the newbies dont fall prey to the RAMADAN RUMORS..... Every year the Gurus try to tie the RV to RAMADAN. You will hear things like " Maliki wants to give his people a great gift for Ramadan" That same rumor has been floating around for 5 years. Stay grounded. Stay smart

• Upvote 1

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Roof Of A 2 Story Building In Baghdad. It Used To Have 3 Stories But Thats Another Story.

OKIE OIL MAN] I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF INTEL REPORTERS REPORTING VERY GOOD THINGS THIS MORNING AND I CERTAINLY HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT---HOWEVER---ACCORDING TO SOURCES REPORTS TO ME THIS MORNING THINGS ARE PROBABLY AT ANOTHER STAND STILL--AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING--I HOPE SOURCES ARE WRONG BUT I REPORT WHAT COMPETENT INTEL I GET IN

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE DINAR IS REAL--THE DINAR HAS R/V'D IN IRAQ--THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIGTION--THERE ARE NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO EXPEDITE MATTERS AND WE JUST WAIT FOR IT TO OCCUR

[OKIE OIL MAN] THEIR WERE NO US REPRESENTIVES IN THE BAGDAD MEETING---THAT WAS FALSE INFORMATION ON SOMEONE'S PART

[Eagle Has Landed] OKIE OIL MAN here is a part of an email that I received ten minutes ago from a very "trusted" govt employee. In your opinion, does the message hold water? "......BTW - The IMF / Iraq meeting - announcement that was to take place during our early morning hours was postponed until later today. ord around 11:30 pm last night..... We'll see. US is still trying to delay.... Envoy was en-route to sand-box to stall.... - Ultimately...who knows....."

[OKIE OIL MAN] EAGLE HAS LANDED--SCENARIO SOUNDS PLAUSABLE BUT WHO KNOWS FOR SURE AT THIS JUNCTURE?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I JUST HOPE IT HAPPENS PREVIOUS TO THE AUG 2 DEADLINE

[solidgold] ramblinrose wes] OKIE OIL MAN Do you see Iraq rv'ing during Ramadan if this hasn't occured before the start?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WES-IT SHOULD OCCUR BEFORE RAMADAN

[dannylee] Okie have you talk to poppy bbg dewey and the boys today

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--YES BGG THIS MORN

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK HERES THE GIST OF IT---THERE APPEARS (ACCORDING TO SOURCES) TO BE A DELAY--NOW THERES NO NEED IN ASKING A THOUSAND QUESTIONS THAT I DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER TO--ALL THE TRIVIAL QUESTIONS POSED TO ME EVEN IF I ANSWERED WOULD SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO CONFUSE YOU OR PROVOKE OTHER QUESTIONS THAT IS NOT RELEVANT

[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS CONTINUE WITH YOUR CONVERSATION AS I HAVE GIVEN ALL I KNOW AT THIS TIME

can someone send me the okie site?.............I'd like to try and get in one post before they ban me.