Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA stock

acceb75

it does trade at 1/2 its book value according to yahoo finance.....not a bad time to take a postion but it WILL take a while...

Hi jupitergirl :)

I would advise being very careful of BOA stock. They are

going to be losing billions over the next few months due to

their mortgage fraud that will not go away. So irregardless

of their "book" value, please understand these banks are in much

worse shape than anyone is admitting to of course. They seemingly

have never stopped the games and fraudulent activity within their

mortgage portfolios, and it will cost them big over time.

The propping going on of many of these large banks courtesy of the

feds print press, will show their failure rate increasing over the next 6 to 12 months.

I will leave it at that. :) I just wanted to warn you before buying into any hype regarding

BOA. They have their share of growing problems, also in commercial RE which is also

being kept hidden from shareholders because banks are allowed now to perform

"creative accounting". We are watching the largest scheme ever unfold from wall street

to rob main street, and the feds support this and enable this fraud.

Also, no, their recent stock rise is not about an "rv". It is about knowing that MORE QE is

on the way soon. Good for banks and wall street...a disaster for main street.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

I ate a Dorito that looked like a $25K Dinar note.....wondering if this has anything to do with the RV???? :P:P:P:P:P

OMG I saw a cloud in the sky today that looked like a dollar sign. Surely that means it is happening soon :P

feds print press, will show their failure rate increasing over the next 6 to 12 months.

I will leave it at that. :) I just wanted to warn you before buying into any hype regarding

BOA. They have their share of growing problems, also in commercial RE which is also

"creative accounting". We are watching the largest scheme ever unfold from wall street

Also, no, their recent stock rise is not about an "rv". It is about knowing that MORE QE is

All my best!

Jim

---

Thanks. I had BOA on my watch list on sharebuilder and it was losing ground every single day except today it was up a bit so I wondered why. I personally am not doing any investing (other than dinar) right now until I get more of a feel for how things work in the markets. I am learning, but it is a slow process.

as soon as BofA has to start to paying salaries for the 6000 wealth managers they just hired...

You probably see the stock reverse it's trend...

that's a lot of overhead to add all of a sudden for any company!

:D :D :D

BOA is hiring 500 wealth managers..

Has anyone noticed that BOA stock is taking off? Ya think it has anything to do with a pending RV???

I have a large amount of BOA stock.. My wife is in management at BOA. It went up because analyst found reserves to be sufficient without having to raise more capial.

All my best!

Jim

GREAT POST JIM! Thank you

All my best!

Jim

---

BOA was started by a group of monks. Check out those apples! We sent them a letter telling them our house had mold, they totally ignored it, and when they took it over due to family business failure when the bank gave us 5 days to pay back our loan or default...................well they sold the home to unsuspecting people, we told the real estate man, and he said "every house has its problems, I don't want to hear about it." Same guy told the neighbors they had to gut the home"............all they did was paint over the mold, and replace the lower level carpet. BOA just threw our letter into the trash can, and did illegally sell a home without disclosure of known problems. They are corrupt and I would highly advise all to avoid using BOA at any cost. Hope it saves some of you from unwanted trouble.

• Upvote 1

BOA was started by a group of monks. Check out those apples! We sent them a letter telling them our house had mold, they totally ignored it, and when they took it over due to family business failure when the bank gave us 5 days to pay back our loan or default...................well they sold the home to unsuspecting people, we told the real estate man, and he said "every house has its problems, I don't want to hear about it." Same guy told the neighbors they had to gut the home"............all they did was paint over the mold, and replace the lower level carpet. BOA just threw our letter into the trash can, and did illegally sell a home without disclosure of known problems. They are corrupt and I would highly advise all to avoid using BOA at any cost. Hope it saves some of you from unwanted trouble.

It's funny you say that. About 25 years ago my mom had some sort of mishandling of her father's estate that she swears was because of corrupt bank managers (it involved stealing silver coins that the safety deposit box was supposed to have contained. 100,000's worth apparently) and she said that she would rather die than deal with BOA and told me she would never speak to me again if I banked with them because she would take it as personal disrespect. I was too young when al this happened to really know what actually went down, but I do know that those wounds have not healed to this day.

I don't plan on doing any business with them, but I am watching their stocks more as a novelty than anything else.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone noticed that BOA stock is taking off? Ya think it has anything to do with a pending RV???

I know this is an old thread but man was I pissed, had been watching it for a while wound up buying at $6.00, next day or day and a half shot up to $8.80 I was dumb and didn't sell rode it back down adn only wound up making an 0.80 cent profit per share or something there about, very disapointed.

Normallly my mistake is selling too quickly for example TCK i bought at like $3 and sold at $6 and it wound up getting up in the mid $40 range in the short term, this time i decided to hold on and missed out on a nice little comup.

BofA started as the "Bank of Italy" in San Francisco in 1904. It became the "Bank of America" in 1906 after the great fire, when the founder Amadeo Ganinni was the only bank with ready cash available. This was only because he did not keep the cash in a vault (he could not afford one), and while other banks had money securely locked away in their vaults, they had to wait several days for the vaults to become cool enough to open. He (and all depositors) were just lucky the money did not all burn. While others were putting out fires, searching for survivors, and helping others, Amadeo took advantage of the situation by placing a couple of planks over two barrels and started loaning out money (all of which was eventually repaid, although at what cost has not been disclosed).

My great, grandfather used to warn everyone "Never trust the Bank of Italy". I don"t!