Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD/GPB Video Going Viral

Jac

its not just yahoo, i have check a few and thier all changing

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Iraqi-Dinar-to-Dollars-currency-conversion-page.html

Table of 1 Iraqi Dinar to US Dollar Exchange Rate

Table of 1 Iraqi Dinar to US Dollar Exchange Rate: Updated: 22/07/11 03:29

Date Iraqi Dinar US Dollar Link

Thursday 21 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.1477 USD IQD USD rate for 21/07/2011

Thursday 21 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 21/07/2011

Wednesday 20 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 20/07/2011

Tuesday 19 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 19/07/2011

Monday 18 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 18/07/2011

Sunday 17 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 17/07/2011

Saturday 16 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 16/07/2011

Friday 15 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 15/07/2011

Thursday 14 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 14/07/2011

Wednesday 13 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 13/07/2011

Tuesday 12 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 12/07/2011

Monday 11 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD IQD USD rate for 11/07/2011

Sunday 10 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 10/07/2011

Saturday 9 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 09/07/2011

Friday 8 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 08/07/2011

Thursday 7 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 07/07/2011

Wednesday 6 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 06/07/2011

Tuesday 5 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 05/07/2011

Monday 4 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 04/07/2011

Sunday 3 July 2011 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD IQD USD rate for 03/07/2011

Correct me if im wrong but we wont see anything on CBI til Sunday right?!

They post a rate tomorow but will not post a new or

updated rate again until Sunday morning in Iraq. Phew what a day. I just

received other informaiton on British exchange sites that are showing movement as

Yahoo finance showed. Have to go rest for now. Will post anything new that

I hear.

God Bless America!

thanks for the video! I love videos! biggrin.gif

Me too! I especially like happy news videos!:D

• Upvote 2

Here is my screen shot for Iraqi Dinar to Dollars on www.exchangerates.org.uk. I have been following this glitch on several sites for several days. Posted information a few days back and was laughed at. I am smiling to myself tonight. biggrin.gif Big Smile

This is worth watching and there are no glitches as one poster stated today. All of this is no doubt carefully planned, perhaps even to distract us from the direction in which we should look. I did say perhaps and not that it is so. Watch and wait is my suggestion.

God Bless America! :D

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

So assuming this was anything more than a glitch (crosses fingers)

The rate that it flicks to of 0.0518 means 1 IQD = 0.0518 Pound......so that would mean if you could sell 1 million IQD you could get GBP 51,800

Which equals 84,379.59 USD

Also I just looked at Yahoo at the start of typing this post and again it shows the range as altered.

2qs1kqh.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just curious as to why it would only be changing for GBP. My guess is the GBP is moving not the iqd?

Thats very possible but the percentage change and the direction of the change would indicate otherwise.

The GbP would have to be experiencing some massive slide to represent the IQD gaining on it by such huge margins. Its most probably just some weird market erratics but interesting nevertheless.

Edited by RRSport

Thats very possible but the percentage change and the direction of the change would indicate otherwise.

The GbP would have to be experiencing some massive slide to represent the IQD gaining on it by such huge margins. Its most probably just some weird market erratics but interesting nevertheless.

Yeah good chance of it being a glitch/anomaly.

Interesting one.

:DWill such a video have a hand in expiditing the

Revaluation of the IQD?

GOD BLESS AMERICIA!

Question - With computer automated trading, is it not possible that "someone" could have had a "bucket" of trades pre-loaded and executed them rapidly in that 5 second window, then returned it to "normal"??? Any traders out there to say if possible?

-gg

Maybe I am doing the math wrong, but if I take the .0005 rate against the pound and multiply it by the 9,867.94% that it showed as a % increase, I get 4.93397 pounds per 1 Dinar??? is that right???

Yes, you are doing your math wrong. To remove the percentage you would divide 9,867.84 by 100. So, 0.0005 times 9,867.94% is mathematically equated as:

x = (.0005*(9867.94/100)) or x = (.0005*98.68), where X equals 0.0493. So your decimals are in the wrong place!

On topic, it is odd but with all the glitches recently who knows!!

• Upvote 1

Question - With computer automated trading, is it not possible that "someone" could have had a "bucket" of trades pre-loaded and executed them rapidly in that 5 second window, then returned it to "normal"??? Any traders out there to say if possible?

-gg

I cannot be certain however I do feel that if you are talking about a hoax with the video that is out there. I do not feel anyone would have any reason to do such a thing. It would not up sales in anyway for everyone would be on the edge of cash in.

Here is what I do know people I know are seriously considering a plane ride across the pond iRevaluation doesn't happen here very soon. They are set to travel if need be to anywhere it shows a high. No doubt investors are sick of the entire on and again off again quick floats up and then quick float downs. The first one we watched was in November in 2009 when it was shown on Metaf (France) Forex at 1 IQD =$1.49 USD. It remained at !.49 for approximately two hours. It happened in the middle of the night here and at the time it was spun as a glitch. It remained up ;ong enough for all Forex and other electronic Investor Accounts to cash out and then rebuy when the rate floated back down to where it has been in stasis for two years. Yes, I do believe in this investment, I have however realized that owning hard currency when it comes to the IQD may not have been the best route. For instance owning the currency through Forex or another electronic trader would have given investors more opportunites to cash out when these odd ball highs occurred over the past two or more hears. These so called artificial floats up have occurred a lot since 2009 like it or not.

I am collecting information just like you all are. Who knows how why we might need it.

God Bless America!

• Upvote 1

Although I don't understand the conversion 0.0531.....I don't see or at least don't understand the big deal.

It seems such an insignificant movement.

Furthermore...people are trying to convert the 0.0005 rate......why?? The 0.0005 is the current rate of 1,904.77

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=IQD&To=GBP 0.000524997 GBP = 1,904.77

or if you convert the other way ---> 1,904.77 IQD = 1 IQD = 0.000524997 GBP

And IQD/USD = 0.000857633 USD

or

USD/IQD = 1,166.00 IQD

I guess I am just not following the thinking in this thread.....maybe some can fill me in.

All I am seeing is miniscule movements. :blink:

Yahoo finance finally sent a reply back, here it is below, after you have read it click on the link and it will take you to the post, read the replys after this was posted , very interesting

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Finance.

Before I go into addressing your concern, I'd like to first apologize

for the delay in my responding to your inquiry. We are committed to

answering your questions as quickly and accurately as possible. However,

we are currently receiving unusually high volumes which caused the

delayed response.

I understand you're reporting that IQD/GBP data is inaccurate on Yahoo!

Finance. I apologize for any frustration caused by this circumstance. I

would be glad to troubleshoot this issue with you until it is resolved.

Could you please send me a web address of any non-Yahoo! financial site

you are able to find the desired data that matches your request or

proves our data to be inaccurate? This information is necessary for me

to further investigate and to forward to our Product Group and

Engineers.

Note: We will need a site that does not require a username/password

login or subscription. If you do not know of any other non-Yahoo!

financial sites you can compare our reported information with, please

view some example credible sources below:

- http://www.nyse.com/

- http://www.nasdaq.com/

- http://www.morningstar.com/

- http://www.bloomberg.com/

In addition, please describe any unexpected behaviors you may be

experiencing with our site, if applicable. This will help to accurately

diagnose why this information wasn't readily available.

We appreciate your interest in Yahoo! services, and we appreciate that

you have taken the time to contact us. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Finance. We appreciate having you as a

customer.

Kind Regards,

John

Yahoo! Finance Customer Care

Finance E2Y

91203431<BR _yuid="yui_3_1_1_3_131131052277864">

Read more:

Thank you Blondminx for posting the Yahoo reply?

I look forward to reading their answer although it was nice to read tthe list of Yahoo Finance information sources. Call me dense but it did not appear that they shed any light as to why the rate was bouncing up and down or even answered the query. It appeared to be a very mannerly and courteous effort ot pass the buck on to the list of their financial sources.

Keep keeping on and thank you again!

God Bless America! :)

Edited by Jac

This was posted originally by the member who emailed yahoo, just thought id bring it across for all to see, :)

Thank you! Yes another member brought the link to the youtube video. I thought that it was so noteworthy that I helped by posting the actual video. Such was done in support of his post, which only included a link. I truly wanted to make certain everyone saw the video and then he brought the second link and I posted that video too. IMO this video was important to everyone not only here at DV but to everyone wherever they were including the media.

Thank you for the reminder!:D

Edited by Jac

BTW you can also type in USD/IQD and it also gives a rate of exchange on that pair. This is with Yahoo finance.

You may want to check out http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html

I have been trading forex for sometime and have checked from time to time if any sites are setting up trading pairs for IQD.

Seeing this video on yahoo finance must be a good sign and seeing charting going on with the forex is another sign.

I love the movie "Signs".

"Swing away Merrill. Merrill... swing away"

Time for a home run!!!