Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally-Confirmation from OOM Member

MGRMGRMBR

You can say anything you like. It means nothing till you cash out at a bank, pay your taxes, etc... and walk away with cash in hand or in YOUR ACCOUNT! It's all rumors and entertainment till then. Dreaming is free! Trust no man and no man will ever deceive you! :blink:

• Upvote 2

Well, your personal ratings RV strategy is working ... even I gave you a plus. Why? Not for the message or post but for the creativity of not-quite asking for more pluses to bring your rating up. Very creative and refreshing ...

:bow:

smee2

[iM Viper] Is this real…… Live call with Tony on PTR says IMF will pull the trigger and he is now saying that the RATE IS CONFIRMED THAT IT IS HERE IN THE USA – its any time now… They are seeing the rate at $5.25…. Tony is live right now on PTR stating that there is no reason for this to not show now…There is nothing left to do – IMF is upset and saying this can’t be held as a pawn anymore regarding the deficit – its going to happen anytime now….so get ready…..way before the August 2nd deadline…

Now, I expect a whole bunch of "atta' boy's", "can only hope", "Go Rv" and plus 1's for posting this pant load.....I need to get my ratings up. :P:P:P:P:P

Not drinking the kool-aid just giving a :twothumbs:! GO RV!!!!!!

Thanks for the post MGRMGRMBR.

where can we see this info at.. not really doubing anyone, but love to see it. cause we have heard dates and rates for so long they have came and went like the wind. we all get so happy only to be sad again.. but like everyone else go RVVVVVVVVVV

where can we see this info at.. not really doubing anyone, but love to see it. cause we have heard dates and rates for so long they have came and went like the wind. we all get so happy only to be sad again.. but like everyone else go RVVVVVVVVVV

We're just Goofin' on each other, this Investment can make u a bit Punchy ! :P

The Original Post is from Tony at PTR. A Notorious Pumper Guru.

There is a Multi Page Post in the Opinions Section which discusses his Criminal Back Ground. B)

• Upvote 1

[iM Viper] Is this real…… Live call with Tony on PTR says IMF will pull the trigger and he is now saying that the RATE IS CONFIRMED THAT IT IS HERE IN THE USA – its any time now… They are seeing the rate at $5.25…. Tony is live right now on PTR stating that there is no reason for this to not show now…There is nothing left to do – IMF is upset and saying this can’t be held as a pawn anymore regarding the deficit – its going to happen anytime now….so get ready…..way before the August 2nd deadline…

Now, I expect a whole bunch of "atta' boy's", "can only hope", "Go Rv" and plus 1's for posting this pant load.....I need to get my ratings up. :P:P:P:P:P

bull1.gif

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 2

just remember................one aw poop, can wipe out a whole bunch of atta boys :lol::lol::lol:

bull1.gif

that meter is beautiful :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1