Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally-Confirmation from OOM Member

MGRMGRMBR

[iM Viper] Is this real…… Live call with Tony on PTR says IMF will pull the trigger and he is now saying that the RATE IS CONFIRMED THAT IT IS HERE IN THE USA – its any time now… They are seeing the rate at $5.25…. Tony is live right now on PTR stating that there is no reason for this to not show now…There is nothing left to do – IMF is upset and saying this can’t be held as a pawn anymore regarding the deficit – its going to happen anytime now….so get ready…..way before the August 2nd deadline…

Now, I expect a whole bunch of "atta' boy's", "can only hope", "Go Rv" and plus 1's for posting this pant load.....I need to get my ratings up. :P:P:P:P:P

That rate makes no sense...too high.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

[iM Viper] Is this real…… Live call with Tony on PTR says IMF will pull the trigger and he is now saying that the RATE IS CONFIRMED THAT IT IS HERE IN THE USA – its any time now… They are seeing the rate at $5.25…. Tony is live right now on PTR stating that there is no reason for this to not show now…There is nothing left to do – IMF is upset and saying this can’t be held as a pawn anymore regarding the deficit – its going to happen anytime now….so get ready…..way before the August 2nd deadline…

Now, I expect a whole bunch of "atta' boy's", "can only hope", "Go Rv" and plus 1's for posting this pant load.....I need to get my ratings up. :P:P:P:P:P

Atta boy !!! plus 1

I'll help pull you out of the dog house MGRMGRMBR

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not gong to drink the Kool-aid, but I'll give you (+) for telling us you need to get your ratings up. :D :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Live call with Tony on PTR says IMF will pull the trigger and he is now saying that the RATE IS CONFIRMED THAT IT IS HERE IN THE USA – its any time now… They are seeing the rate at $5.25….

Anytime now...fingers go tap, tap, tap... anytime now... tap, tap, tap

• Upvote 1

What's the confirming part? It's the SAME message, I don't get it!!!!!

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 1

IMO the best we will see is a 1:1 straight across without a lop. ( WICH IS MORE THN FINE WITH ME ) Think about it,( IF) Iraq is going to have the denom's of 1,5,10,20,50,and possibly a 100 it makes perfect sense that since the Iraqi

people have been using the U.S. Dollar there would virtually be nothing for the people to learn or get use to as they have been using the U.S. Dollar. After the RV and people cash in then they will remove the larger notes and hold them back for larger transactions IMO they just won't be available to the citizens of Iraq for every day use. The ONLY other scenario I see IMO is for the Dinar to be pegged to the GBP but it would have to happen in conjunction with a lop. Either way IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOOOOOON

GOD WILLING

GOO RVVVVV

P.S. Being RICH is an awsom thing to hope and dream about, BUT staying grounded and using common sense is " PRICELESS" I am NOT a GURU by any means BUT i did stay at a HOLIDAY INN last night !!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

IMO the best we will see is a 1:1 straight across without a lop. ( WICH IS MORE THN FINE WITH ME ) Think about it,( IF) Iraq is going to have the denom's of 1,5,10,20,50,and possibly a 100 it makes perfect sense that since the Iraqi

people have been using the U.S. Dollar there would virtually be nothing for the people to learn or get use to as they have been using the U.S. Dollar. After the RV and people cash in then they will remove the larger notes and hold them back for larger transactions IMO they just won't be available to the citizens of Iraq for every day use. The ONLY other scenario I see IMO is for the Dinar to be pegged to the GBP but it would have to happen in conjunction with a lop. Either way IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOOOOOON

GOD WILLING

GOO RVVVVV

P.S. Being RICH is an awsom thing to hope and dream about, BUT staying grounded and using common sense is " PRICELESS" I am NOT a GURU by any means BUT i did stay at a HOLIDAY INN last night !!!!

YOUR KILLING ME STOP WITH THE LOP ALREADY <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1