Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Note Size?

I'm new to Dinarvets, and new to the foreign currency scene. Just yesterday I received my first order of Iraqi Dinar. My wife and I are also looking into the the Vietnamese Dong, but I was wondering why the larger note sizes seem to cost less. For example @ silvergreetings.com 1million dong in 20,000 notes cost $169 and 1 million dong in 10,000 notes cost $179. They are both uncirculated, so I don't quite understand the difference in price. When is 1million greater than 1million? If they RV would they not both get the same return?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its not the size of the notes its the quantity !!

1 million in 20,000 notes = 50 notes

1 million in 10,000 notes = 100 notes

more notes higher shipping costs ... simple as that .....

its the same as buying dinar, I can get 1 million IQD for £660 in 25,000 notes (40) but if i wanted it in 50 IQD notes (20,000) it would cost five or 6 times that .... just the way it is.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

Pastorbigal, welcome to dinarvets. The answer you are going to overwhelmingly get is that it costs more to ship these denominations and that is why the cost is more.

Some feel that the sellers are just using the scare of a LOP or a 25000 note becoming 25 if the three zeros are dropped to try and sell lower valued notes. The reality is

that the value will be the same. Good luck and have fun. Remember, rumors are rumors, not facts. Don't go out and buy more based on a rumor.

Wait, are you pumping right now??? Get ready

he's not pumping !! it sounds like an honest question from someone who has just bought there first order of dinar and has done very little research .... he probably shouldnt be promoting anothe site but its his first post give him a break !!

+1 Pastorbigal to even you out

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

That was quick, thanks for all the responses. Like I said, I am new to all this kind of stuff. I just heard about the Iraqi Dinar from a friend 13 days ago.

But if the answer really is in just the cost of shipping, then it is more cost effective to purchase the larger denominations.

That was quick, thanks for all the responses. Like I said, I am new to all this kind of stuff. I just heard about the Iraqi Dinar from a friend 13 days ago.

But if the answer really is in just the cost of shipping, then it is more cost effective to purchase the larger denominations.

I would say yes, go with the larger denoms. At the end of the day, you have currency in your hand for the money you spent...you can't exchange shipping costs post RV! Hope that helps.

GO RV!!! cool.gif