Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S MAIL

cisole

PUMP , PUMP , PUMP , PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME SONG AND DANCE , ALL TALK AND NO RESULTS

Like Adam said, he never said it was going to RV in ten days, just that there was BIG news in 10 days or less, in his pinion as well, so not guaranteeing it. Which is still better and more credible than any other “Guru, Pumper” BS out there IMO.

• Upvote 1

I am going to merge this thread with the other one of the same title.

Yes, I gave a date. But not for an RV. (I hope it's the RV!!!! But I still think we are a little further than that for the actual RV.)

:lol::lmao:

If you think the RV is still further out then why would you say "Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less" countdown!"

Why even mention it unless you are pumping VIP. Which you did by offering 20% off as well. I'm going to take a guess that it will more then likely Lop in the next ten days and you are trying to milk the cow to the last drop.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The people who are unwilling to support this site now are (for the most part) not the type of people I want to do business with in the future.

End Quote

Adam......I'm always sincere and I do admit I'm sorry to hear you state such a thing... You're the Boss and a great Boss and I do respect you....

Having said that....

Many Folks may have temporary financial difficulties in these trying times ( I don't need to tell you that, I'm sure) so maybe just maybe that factor might be also kept in consideration in the grand scheme of things....

They might be able or will be surely able to join once their personal situations change for the better......

Respectfully............

Adam email yesterday had everybody speeding down the highway doing 100 mph, now today I see everybody slowing down.

Be caution guy's and gal's RV will happen in due time.

I hate that "due time" expression... (7plus years here and waiting)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

SLUM DAME - from what I understand, the reason for the VIP and the Platinum status are we will reap the benefits of all the investment intel that he has researched including investment opportunities and off-shore accounts - tax relief etc. All Adam's work and I don't know AM from a fig leag, will be for our benefit - I don't have time to do the research that he's done, nor do I necessarily have the inclination or the knowledge to know what questions to ask. So, I'm grateful for the VIP section, that allows me to fish, review, ask etc. so I become a better manager of my anticipated jackpot and not all of it go to the big O and the WADC garbage makers.

Edited to add: my bad - should have read the first 4 pages of this post - sorry to see you've gotten a bunch of replies already. :lol: so you don't need my :twocents: when you've already gotten a buck's worth. :tiphat:

SLUM DAME - from what I understand, the reason for the VIP and the Platinum status are we will reap the benefits of all the investment intel that he has researched including investment opportunities and off-shore accounts - tax relief etc. All Adam's work and I don't know AM from a fig leag, will be for our benefit - I don't have time to do the research that he's done, nor do I necessarily have the inclination or the knowledge to know what questions to ask. So, I'm grateful for the VIP section, that allows me to fish, review, ask etc. so I become a better manager of my anticipated jackpot and not all of it go to the big O and the WADC garbage makers.

:twothumbs:

Perhaps if we knew more about what is planned, post RV it would help. For example, if it has to do with any form of network marketing or MLM, I would not be interested.

I will never have anything to do with MLMs.

If you think the RV is still further out then why would you say "Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less" countdown!"

I'm sorry I can't give you an exact date, but I really don't think you should hold it against me or use it to make me look bad. I can't control Iraq!

And I stand by my words - I sincerely hope we are on a 10 day countdown to some REAL news - that doesn't mean RV in 10 days, no matter how you spin it.

If that news is the RV - GREAT! If not - I hope it's something concrete.

I'll let everyone know more once I have proof of what I'm hearing. Until then, please keep it respectful.

Nobody is required to join VIP, but 99% of the VIP members will agree that you get MUCH more than you actually pay for, both now and after the RV!

Best regards, all.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

The people who are unwilling to support this site now are (for the most part) not the type of people I want to do business with in the future.

End Quote

Adam......I'm always sincere and I do admit I'm sorry to hear you state such a thing... You're the Boss and a great Boss and I do respect you....

Having said that....

Many Folks may have temporary financial difficulties in these trying times ( I don't need to tell you that, I'm sure) so maybe just maybe that factor might be also kept in consideration in the grand scheme of things....

They might be able or will be surely able to join once their personal situations change for the better......

Respectfully............

You're right! I would love to join VIP, but I can't and I'll give you the short version. Lost my savings the end of last year because of wifes illness (2 1/2 months in ICU). She passed away in Dec. Unable to work NOW because of a severe heart and circulation problem. Have to walk with a cane when I can walk at all. Filed for, but can't seem to get ANY help whatsoever after working all of my life since I was 14 yrs. old. Lost my house, lost my job, lost my wife, and my dad. Losing my health, 3 months behind on my rent, no food in the fridge, can't pay the electric bill.......no rich relatives to borrow from and all by myself! I'm not asking for sympathy or anything just stating facts and I'm certain there are alot of people out there in worse shape than me. But Umbertino's right, some of us would love to join and support this site but our current situation doesn't permit it.......Thanks Adam for your info anyway, you're the ONLY one on here that I take seriously....GOD BLESS and GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

For those that think Adam was being rude read it again....

He didn’t say he doesn’t want to do business with people that can’t afford to support the site...

He said "people that don’t want to support the site"

For those of us that can’t afford it are definitely in a "sucky" predicament, and hopefully some luck will change in time, and if not... The RV itself will change our lives :)

I didn't mean to imply the Adam was being rude. I was just agreeing with Umbertino's statement. As I said, Adam has always supplied us with REAL intel and has NEVER pumped, that's why he is the only info that I take seriously.

Yeah i should have been more specific, wasnt implying you directly, but many of the other posts that were implying so :)

Sorry anothernewbie :)

No problem Cisole. I've enjoyed your post since I've been coming to this site. I didn't join for a long time, had too much else going on, but I'm glad I finally did register. When I get on I look for Adam and you to follow along and see whats new. Hope your day is going great.

GOD BLESS......................................GO RV!!

IMO - Adam is making millions. Is he looking to make a few more million in the next 10 day.

if this investment is legit - we will not need anything but the IQD when it RV's

Adam has said that this is a high risk investment. If may rv and it may never rv.

Nothing against Adam, butttttttttttttttttttttttt?????????????????????????????/

laughable...

of Course, Adam is in business. MILLIONS??? COME ON.

oh and if "we will not need anything but the IQD when it RV's" is REALLY the way you feel, you must LOVE to pay more than your fair share of taxes.

I'll send you my tax bill come April. Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

We have all waited this long so what difference is another 9 days or month or a year or years going to make? If it comes to that, hopefully we all will have learned to be more patient among many other things!

This was from an old chat!! Can this change?? Sure!!! This is Adam's Site!!

[Adam Montana] I'm closing the doors on the VIP room as soon as we get confirmation that it it is done

[Adam Montana] that could be this weekend or a month from now

[Adam Montana] there's a reason this is the largest dinar group[ on the net

[Adam Montana] there's a reason I've sold over 500 copies of my book

[Adam Montana] and there's a reason there are hundreds of VIP members

[Adam Montana] because i know my stuff

[Adam Montana] I'm successful in other areas too

[Adam Montana] I have businesses that span teh globe - with multinational contracts that are enforceable in the 4 countries that my business partners are in

[Adam Montana] now

[Adam Montana] if you don't have reason to trust me

[Adam Montana] I don't want to try to convince you more [Adam Montana] I do want to give you fair warning

[Adam Montana] after RV the VIP will get flooded with new members

[Adam Montana] but if you're not willing to support the site now

[Adam Montana] beofre the RV

[Adam Montana] I can't support you after the RV

[Adam Montana] that's not being selfish or mean, just a fact

[Adam Montana] so this is your fair warning

[Adam Montana] if you don't get in before the RV announcement

[Adam Montana] you won't get a chance

[Adam Montana] I'll try to help everyone, of course

[Adam Montana] but my priority will be VIP members

[Adam Montana] ok I'm done with the VIP stuff

[Adam Montana] I just don't want to hear whining WHEN the doors are closed

Well said my friend well said. Adam your doors has been opened long enough for those that maybe interested or even skeptical of the whole dinars investment and if being open to other avenues of investments while the door was open wasn't enough to bring you in, then being close shouldn't either.

• Upvote 1