Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S MAIL

cisole

P.S. Remember Adam merely said to expect something good. He never said that it would or wouldn't be an rv/ri. Something big could be a release from chapter 7, or something else.

Yeah! like maybe the highly anticipated reval of the Canadian Dollar!! Right!

some big news IS NOT EQUAL TO RV

SO please do not have too much Hope

Correct....Adam's email was basic marketing....he has a responsibility to promote his sponsors...which is what he was doing by providing a discount on purchases from them...nothing more...he is also promoting VIP which as a business owner he should be as the email should increase revenues...he carefully chose his words so that he has "plausible deniability"....and can't be held accountable for giving out misleading information...I would be shocked if he came out and said...."I feel confident there will be a RV in 10 days"...I have seen the email copied many times followed by raves of "we must be close!"...so I would also guess that it was a successful promotion...but nothing more than eblast marketing.

• Upvote 2

Adam's email was basic marketing....he has a responsibility to promote his sponsors...which is what he was doing by providing a discount on purchases from them...nothing more...he is also promoting VIP which as a business owner he should be as the email should increase revenues...he carefully chose his words so that he has "plausible deniability"....and can't be held accountable for giving out misleading information...I would be shocked if he came out and said...."I feel confident there will be a RV in 10 days"...I have seen the email copied many times followed by raves of "we must be close!"...so I would also guess that it was a successful promotion...but nothing more than eblast marketing.

• Upvote 1

Adams I appreciate your efforts in letting your members in on what may come in a few days. I'm excited about it and am contemplating on buying more dinars before these nine days are up. I think I have enough for myself and my wife, but we've talked it over and has come grips with our responsibility to our grands and adult children, who by the way doesn't have a clue on what will happen in a few days.

Mr. Montana, I've taken your advise before when it came to buying dinars and from whom, and I tell you they (T.P.Trade LLC) were found to be very nice people, especially when I was concern about that act that was suppose to take affect this month (which I don't know what became of it) which stated that you had to be a dealer or a business to trade the dinars and posses a million dollars in order to trade your dinars. T.P. Trade LLC assured me that they will buy my Dinars from me and they would never let me be stranded with them with no where to sell them.

Thanks Adam and God bless you in your quest for riches simply because you cared for others and their opportunity to proper.

• Upvote 1

Adam's email says big news and that we are on a 10 day countdown. It doesn't mention RV but what else would we be counting down to? HCL? Ministers seated? Release from Ch7? Beginning of Ramadan? I think not. The countdown is to the RV. T minus 9 days or less and counting.

HCL

Ministers seated

Release of Ch.7 ..... they ALL spell good things coming, and to me that just makes sense that it spells an impending RV!!! I think this is the countdown, now when exactly it starts??? From Adam's 10 day window post??? From the completion of your "punch list"??? Or both!!! Might be happening behind closed doors as we speak and it could all be announced simultaneously. Plausible anyway. GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Just remember people Adam doesnt give dates or rates so I wouldnt be saying its a countdown

I think Adam just gave a date, beefcake. ( I don't mean to be rude, it's your alias here, ok?)

Do you know the joke of the guru who doesn't give dates? Well, he just did.

P.S. Remember Adam merely said to expect something good. He never said that it would or wouldn't be an rv/ri. Something big could be a release from chapter 7, or something else.

Nah. The Chapter 7 thing is not that big. The DFI milestone is as big and Adam never sent lame emails on that.

Why would he send emails? What event are we looking out for?

For crying out loud people! You guys wouldn't recognise an RV if it bit you in the bum :-)

I received mail from Adam with following text:

Adam Montana with a short email... I won't take much of your time, this one is short and sweet!

In my humble opinion, we are set to see some big news in the next 10 days!

Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner... and nothing happens during Ramadan.

What does that mean to you?Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less" countdown!

Are we really so close. Next days i will not good sleeping. Shall we celebrate soon???

NOTICE THE WORD "HOPEFULLY" THATS A BIG WORD :lol::lol:

It could be the new lower denoms being introduced.

It could be a tv infomercial on new currency exchange rules and regs

It could be the official ANNOUNCEMENT about how it will come down

We haven't seen where Parliament has OK'ed this, even though that might be the "3 day" secret thing

All of that and MORE would be "big news" and the beginning of our last lap on this investment

So, just to be the voice of reason, Don't get all hyped up and quit your job in 8 days.

Let's see how this all play out. I'm sure in the next week we'll see more news article.

buds

chuck

• Upvote 1

IMO - Adam is making millions. Is he looking to make a few more million in the next 10 day.

if this investment is legit - we will not need anything but the IQD when it RV's

Adam has said that this is a high risk investment. If may rv and it may never rv.

Nothing against Adam, butttttttttttttttttttttttt?????????????????????????????/

:lol: I wish I was making millions on this site! I make a couple bucks, but nowhere close to what you're thinking.

Luckily for me, I was already a successful business owner before this site started.

Millions, seriuosly? I own a business that is still grossing a respectable 2M a year, but I sure as heck am not making millions. I'd be willing to bet a few dinar that Adam is not making millions off of this site, I'd be suprised if it even cleared 5 digits. He obviously has expenses connected to this site, and he has been very clear that the money made from this site goes to pay attorneys, and other consultants that have and will continue to give advice post RV. Adam's millions, IMO will come post RV, and those will come from the investment opportunities that will be available for VIP members post RV.

Thank you for injecting some business sense, sir! :tiphat:

I have seen Adam post that the door would shut when it RV's, however, I believe that he will leave the door open. My reasoning is this: post RV there will be 1,000's of new millionaires here (who now might not be able to afford a VIP membership) and they will be looking for a place to invest their new found wealth. Adam is a business man and i am sure he realizes that having 1,000's of millionaires just outside the door and wanting to come thru the door will be a serious asset. I would be amazed if he locked them out.

That is absolutely 100% not going to happen. My responsibility is to the VIPs that support this site now, not those that want in later.

Quite honestly, I am very happy with the quality of the VIP members we have. The people who are unwilling to support this site now are (for the most part) not the type of people I want to do business with in the future.

I am happy to provide this site, free of charge, to everyone who chooses to remain respectful and use it. But I will not be keeping the VIP doors open after the RV. No amount of money would be worth it, I will not break my word, and that you can take to the bank.

Also, I posted this in the VIP section and it should be posted here too:

Friends, let me clarify: big news does not mean 'immediate RV'. I'm here for the long haul and I hope you are too!

All I am going to say on my 10 day prediction is that we're looking for big news - I'm hearing that a few things are already set and ready for a stamp, which could and should lead to an RV very soon!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/75853-adams-e-mail/#ixzz1Sk6coTKm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam's email says big news and that we are on a 10 day countdown. It doesn't mention RV but what else would we be counting down to? HCL? Ministers seated? Release from Ch7? Beginning of Ramadan? I think not. The countdown is to the RV. T minus 9 days or less and counting.

I didn't say immediate RV, don't put words in my mouth. Several of the things you mentioned are HUGE in my opinion - and Ramadan isn't it!!!!

Friends, let me clarify: big news does not mean 'immediate RV'. I'm here for the long haul and I hope you are too!

All I am going to say on my 10 day prediction is that we're looking for big news - I'm hearing that a few things are already set and ready for a stamp, which could and should lead to an RV very soon!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/75853-adams-e-mail/#ixzz1Sk6coTKm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I personally which you never sent out an email because everybody was thinking once the email came out automatic RV.

I always said you are a smart guy and I'm sure you know something.

Thats why I stay caution in life.

For those of you who state Adam does not give rates or dates... well part of your statement is correct as he did not and at least I have never seen a "rate" comment other than his opinion. However, the 10 day mark either for an RV or something BIG is a DATE. So he does give dates, they may not be an exact RV date but it is a date.

I think Adam just gave a date, beefcake. ( I don't mean to be rude, it's your alias here, ok?)

Do you know the joke of the guru who doesn't give dates? Well, he just did.

Nah. The Chapter 7 thing is not that big. The DFI milestone is as big and Adam never sent lame emails on that.

Why would he send emails? What event are we looking out for?

For crying out loud people! You guys wouldn't recognise an RV if it bit you in the bum :-)

Haha you said bum !!!!!!!!

:twothumbs:

I am going to merge this thread with the other one of the same title.

For those of you who state Adam does not give rates or dates... well part of your statement is correct as he did not and at least I have never seen a "rate" comment other than his opinion. However, the 10 day mark either for an RV or something BIG is a DATE. So he does give dates, they may not be an exact RV date but it is a date.

Yes, I gave a date. But not for an RV. (I hope it's the RV!!!! But I still think we are a little further than that for the actual RV.)

We are examining ever word of Adam's email like we do when we read news from Iraq.

Do we need a translation with this one? It was in English.

:lol::lmao:

Don't like to post...I just like to listen but.....when I see doubt in some of you about Adam, I can understand it but I also understand this. Some men are men of their words meaning their word is their honor. Some of us will say anything for a rise and I reluctantly include myself in that group. I'm going to say that if Adam says he will close the door at RV....I wouldn't stick my foot in the door. I will also say this about my investment in dinar....Last week I got my statement from my checkbook which gives interest. I float 50k a year through this particular account and my statement showed a 9 cents interest payment for June. Thats 9 pennys. My first Dinar sold to someone at todays rates as a favor to him and I made $115 in less than a year (Dinar I bought last year) on that sale without ripping the guy off. I have most of my cash on hand in Dinar and if it does not RV, I am confident that next year the dinar will be worth more even if it does not RV. The Money I spend on Dinar is my poker money (Cash I use to get into holdem Tourneys) I'm not ALL IN mind you but I'll take my chances with Adam and the Dinar. Sorry to be so long winded. I will go back to being a quiet newbie. JOE V

• Upvote 3

I am an Army soldier and served Desert storm Desert shield, my question is: I bought the new Dinar from a friend and wonder if I will have any legal problems cashing in locally with no original purchase confirmation.

Read more:

NO! As far as I remember, Adam has always stated that you do not need proof. It will be treated much like converting your Canadian currency back to US after coming back from vacation. You will get the rate at that time and be charged a fee or spread which is the fee built in. A percentage that you give that bank for the conversion.

Perhaps if we knew more about what is planned, post RV it would help. For example, if it has to do with any form of network marketing or MLM, I would not be interested.

PUMP , PUMP , PUMP , PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAME SONG AND DANCE , ALL TALK AND NO RESULTS

********** member was banned for this post *************

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1