Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S MAIL

cisole

Been watching this thread all day.... Still havent gotten an e-mail. Is this only VIP???? Im just a regular member.

Not just VIP's, are you signed up for Adam's free newsletter??

You can sign up for it on the front forum page at the bottom of the page in the middle!!!

Also, check your spam folder and spam settings!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, it's been several months since I felt the urge, but I'd heard through the grapevine of the group I invested with that the shaving of three zeros was almost a certainty, in conjunction with an RV. So I had to stop in and see what the mood was here on DV. Same old same old (looks like it could be right around the corner...again...for like the 8th year running). But I can believe it this time. Unfortunately, without the leverage of millions of IQD, it's not the winner I was looking (hoping) for. God I hope my logic is flawed, and this thing really does happen at a one USD to one IQD ratio (without LOP). Have they finally passed HCL and/or seated their government yet?

I received mail from Adam with following text:

Adam Montana with a short email... I won't take much of your time, this one is short and sweet!

In my humble opinion, we are set to see some big news in the next 10 days!

Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner... and nothing happens during Ramadan.

What does that mean to you?Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less" countdown!

Are we really so close. Next days i will not good sleeping. Shall we celebrate soon???

Just remember people Adam doesnt give dates or rates so I wouldnt be saying its a countdown

Beefcake,iI mean too. We know what's Adam atitude. But what "big" will be happened in next 10 days??? If not RV, what bigger could be for us, Dinar investors???

Just remember people Adam doesnt give dates or rates so I wouldnt be saying its a countdown

Seems fairly simple to me. As intelligent as Adam is I would find it highly unlikely that he would have erroneously chosen his words concerning this statement. I would also find it difficult to believe that Adam in his unparralled understanding of his site members would expect them to think of anything he says is "big" to mean anything other than the RV. I mean its pretty obvious that is what 99% of the people involved with the IQD are looking forward to.

So it seems the statement is one of two things:

1. Although not a rate and a date, it is a ten day prediction or countdown.

OR

2. A tactic to incite more members to join the illustrious VIP.

I guess time will tell and we will see...

• Upvote 5

....... see some big news in the next 10 days!

Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner... and nothing happens during Ramadan.

What does that mean to you?Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less" countdown!

some big news IS NOT EQUAL TO RV

SO please do not have too much Hope

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Seems fairly simple to me. As intelligent as Adam is I would find it highly unlikely that he would have erroneously chosen his words concerning this statement. I would also find it difficult to believe that Adam in his unparralled understanding of his site members would expect them to think of anything he says is "big" to mean anything other than the RV. I mean its pretty obvious that is what 99% of the people involved with the IQD are looking forward to.

So it seems the statement is one of two things:

1. Although not a rate and a date, it is a ten day prediction or countdown.

OR

2. A tactic to incite more members to join the illustrious VIP.

I guess time will tell and we will see...

Your thoughts were well thought out my friend, I too! thought those same thoughts. I've learned from an aged old experience in my 57yrs of living, that "it's not what a man says but what he does . . . that counts!" Montana has been responsive to most of us and he does well to hang in there, I believe him to be updated in his responses and as honest as an outsider can be, so let's perch ourselves on this branch of dinars like an eagle and wait and see, or research for yourself the info we seek is out there for us to find.

Edited by Shick

some big news IS NOT EQUAL TO RV

SO please do not have too much Hope

I understand what Adam said, but what could be "big news" if not RV. As I reed posts last few days only one thing is possible in next 10 days. Sanctions to Iraq will be completely lifted because UNAMI will be cancelled. But can we for Iraq sanctions to say "big news".