Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S MAIL

cisole

Dinar Investors of the World!

Hi xxxx,

Adam Montana with a short email... I won't take

much of your time, this one is short and sweet!

In my humble opinion, we are set to see some big

news in the next 10 days!

Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner...

and nothing happens during Ramadan.

What does that mean to you?

Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less"

countdown!

************* Sponsor ********************

Are you Trading online?

This company provides indicators, trading signals, market

analysis, real time news feeds, sophisticated charts and more

in order for you to trade to your maximum potential.

Act now and you can practice trading with $100,000 of

virtual funds in order to grow your experience!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/avafx

************* /Sponsor *******************

I'll be in touch soon. Hopefully REAL soon!

Warmest RV regards,

- Adam Montana

P.S. If this DOES happen in the next 10 days, you

better be a VIP member before it goes down! Don't

put it off any longer - in fact, I'll give you a

20% discount code right here!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Discount Code: newsletter20

See you in VIP!!!

P.P.S. That code will even work on the Platinum

VIP option! A better deal will NOT be found!

===========

This email sent as a free service from Adam Montana

of http://dinarnews.net / dinarspeculation.com /

rvintel.com / dinarvets.com / etc and is meant for

discussion purposes only. To discuss, please go

to the link in the email. Do not reply to this

email! You'll be put in queue behind 20,000 other

subscribers and although I try to respond to

everyone... well, you know.

None of the information included in this email is

intended to be advice of any sort. Always consult

a financial professional before making any investment

decisions.

If this email was forwarded to you and you would

like to be included in future mailings, please go

to: http://dinarspeculation.com/subscribe.php

Adam Montana

d/b/a DinarNews.net

691 S Green Bay Rd #120

Neenah WI 54956

• Upvote 2

IMO - Adam is making millions. Is he looking to make a few more million in the next 10 day.

if this investment is legit - we will not need anything but the IQD when it RV's

Adam has said that this is a high risk investment. If may rv and it may never rv.

Nothing against Adam, butttttttttttttttttttttttt?????????????????????????????/

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 8

Millions, seriuosly? I own a business that is still grossing a respectable 2M a year, but I sure as heck am not making millions. I'd be willing to bet a few dinar that Adam is not making millions off of this site, I'd be suprised if it even cleared 5 digits. He obviously has expenses connected to this site, and he has been very clear that the money made from this site goes to pay attorneys, and other consultants that have and will continue to give advice post RV. Adam's millions, IMO will come post RV, and those will come from the investment opportunities that will be available for VIP members post RV.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Millions, seriuosly? I own a business that is still grossing a respectable 2M a year, but I sure as heck am not making millions. I'd be willing to bet a few dinar that Adam is not making millions off of this site, I'd be suprised if it even cleared 5 digits. He obviously has expenses connected to this site, and he has been very clear that the money made from this site goes to pay attorneys, and other consultants that have and will continue to give advice post RV. Adam's millions, IMO will come post RV, and those will come from the investment opportunities that will be available for VIP members post RV.

Exactly, there have already been several posts by him showing the costs associated with keeping all of the services up and running, as well as all the VIP bonuses, lawyer retainer fee's etc....

Alright I have to ask this question. This has been gnawing at me all day

If we are aware of a possible alert and I really appreciate the heads up.. WHY does one need to charge. XXX amount to receive information that the RV has taken place? I'm all about making money that's cool, but I would imagine that if an RV occurs that (one)would have enough dinars to sail the seven seas and this offer would be non beneficial compared to the big picture. This is a great forum good people trying to get ahead so +++++ around for this. This is one of the few times I've felt uneasy about what may be going on....asking a simple question. We are all about the money FACT, but if we are truly close, this offer seems to benefit the beneficiary IF nothing transpires sooner rather than later .....not trying to stir the pot... Just asking what I think is a justifiable question.....

Dame

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

IMO - Adam is making millions. Is he looking to make a few more million in the next 10 day.

if this investment is legit - we will not need anything but the IQD when it RV's

Adam has said that this is a high risk investment. If may rv and it may never rv.

Oh Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What you have mentioned has crossed my mind more than once but out of respect I have refrained to draw any parallels or speak downl on Mr Montana. I came about investing in the Dinar on my own. I did my own logical deductions without any other influence from anyone. I have studied economics via Real Estate and Appraising and it just makes sense. Since ive been on this site though , I have pondered the aspect of all of this being an elaborate hoax but that little voice inside reminds me of how i arrived at my original decision to invest. I have considered joining a VIP membership but don't feel the need to as If I were to just do some homework I could arrive at much of what is offered within most likely. As I am not a member I cannot say what goes on In VIP as I don't really know. I will say from my observations there are some very knowlagable folks here including Mr Montana. I sincerely hope that something does transpire within the next 10 days regarding the Dinar. Id love to see it and by all the language and articles coming out of Iraq It does seem plausible and if it does, how it affects one will be how it will affect all.

• Upvote 2

If we are aware of a possible alert and I really appreciate the heads up.. WHY does one need to charge. XXX amount to receive information that the RV has taken place? I'm all about making money that's cool, but I would imagine that if an RV occurs that (one)would have enough dinars to sail the seven seas and this offer would be non beneficial compared to the big picture. This is a great forum good people trying to get ahead so +++++ around for this. This is one of the few times I've felt uneasy about what may be going on....asking a simple question. We are all about the money FACT, but if we are truly close, this offer seems to benefit the beneficiary IF nothing transpires sooner rather than later .....not trying to stir the pot... Just asking what I think is a justifiable question.....

Dame

Hey SD,

I think you are talking about VIP here so I will make a comment to that, the reason why Adam keeps talking about is

1, it helps pay for this site

2, once RV occurs the doors to VIP will be shut and all those that are in already will benefit for all Adam has done for us.

3, Saving money and future investments etc......

4, remember that we have NEW people joining this site everyday and anyone that wants to invest in other things after the RV need to be part of VIP before the doors close.

Hope that answers your question

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Hey SD,

I think you are talking about VIP here so I will make a comment to that, the reason why Adam keeps talking about is

2, once RV occurs the doors to VIP will be shut and all those that are in already will benefit for all Adam has done for us.

4, remember that we have NEW people joining this site everyday and anyone that wants to invest in other things after the RV need to be part of VIP before the doors close.

Nicely put Bumper64..... See I used the B, not the P..... :D:lol: Love ya Bump!!!!!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Nicely put Bumper64..... See I used the B, not the P..... :D:lol: Love ya Bump!!!!!!! :twothumbs:

Thanks brother :lol:

Thanks bumper

I remain cautiously optimistic.....

Dame

I understand, I wish Adam would do like he use to and have FUN competions for a free week in VIP as the prize so people that are on the fence can see all that VIP

offers.

Good luck

Bump

• Upvote 1

Dame

He didn't say anything about charging to tell you there was an rv. He said he is giving a VIP discount if you join before the rv. Is he pumping his VIP program, yes he is. VIP membership supposedly has investment opportunities for after the rv happens. Up to you if you want to jump in or not, but the notification is still free.

• Upvote 1

Hey SD,

I have seen Adam post that the door would shut when it RV's, however, I believe that he will leave the door open. My reasoning is this: post RV there will be 1,000's of new millionaires here (who now might not be able to afford a VIP membership) and they will be looking for a place to invest their new found wealth. Adam is a business man and i am sure he realizes that having 1,000's of millionaires just outside the door and wanting to come thru the door will be a serious asset. I would be amazed if he locked them out.

• Upvote 4

From what I have seen him say that that is one reason that he WILL lock the door because there will be too many people trying to get in and the personal attention to existing VIP's will be lost!

I will see if I can find that but.............laugh.gif!!

It will not matter to me one way or the other as I am VIP for life!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

I have seen Adam post that the door would shut when it RV's, however, I believe that he will leave the door open. My reasoning is this: post RV there will be 1,000's of new millionaires here (who now might not be able to afford a VIP membership) and they will be looking for a place to invest their new found wealth. Adam is a business man and i am sure he realizes that having 1,000's of millionaires just outside the door and wanting to come thru the door will be a serious asset. I would be amazed if he locked them out.

Hey RIDE,

Well said... my thoughts exactly.

This was from an old chat!! Can this change?? Sure!!! This is Adam's Site!!

[Adam Montana] I'm closing the doors on the VIP room as soon as we get confirmation that it it is done

[Adam Montana] that could be this weekend or a month from now

[Adam Montana] there's a reason this is the largest dinar group[ on the net

[Adam Montana] there's a reason I've sold over 500 copies of my book

[Adam Montana] and there's a reason there are hundreds of VIP members

[Adam Montana] because i know my stuff

[Adam Montana] I'm successful in other areas too

[Adam Montana] I have businesses that span teh globe - with multinational contracts that are enforceable in the 4 countries that my business partners are in

[Adam Montana] now

[Adam Montana] if you don't have reason to trust me

[Adam Montana] I don't want to try to convince you more [Adam Montana] I do want to give you fair warning

[Adam Montana] after RV the VIP will get flooded with new members

[Adam Montana] but if you're not willing to support the site now

[Adam Montana] beofre the RV

[Adam Montana] I can't support you after the RV

[Adam Montana] that's not being selfish or mean, just a fact

[Adam Montana] so this is your fair warning

[Adam Montana] if you don't get in before the RV announcement

[Adam Montana] you won't get a chance

[Adam Montana] I'll try to help everyone, of course

[Adam Montana] but my priority will be VIP members

[Adam Montana] ok I'm done with the VIP stuff

[Adam Montana] I just don't want to hear whining WHEN the doors are closed