Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Morpheus:" The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. "

Hi all My first topic here on the board,

My story begins humbly enough in a 2 room trailer located in liberty Missouri. Went to school, average Joe, met a girl have two kids, 25 + years as an self taught auto tech , last December torn tendons in my shoulder no longer able to work, been in rehab now feeling good. still no job. get a call my bro says "Dinar" I say hummmmm.

Now I'm in here lurking for days on end hangin on every post, learning acronyms like HCL , RV, LOP AND RD.

Pretty exciting to here all hubbub over the last few days. Wanna say thanks to the peeps how put time and nrg into the forums,

Hope this in in the right spot I'm not super savvy on boards yet.

Peace and may the RV be with you.

Morpheus: [to Neo who is choosing the red pill] "Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more. " :D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

G'day Royit

Welcome to the DInar matrix and what a welcome you got from two of the greats of this site, but I will say this you got the perfect balanced welcome. :lol: :lol:

I am simply the oracle I can tell you you may be the one but you may not be the one as well???? :P :P :o :o

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1

Wow that was fast .......lots of peeps sayin HI.

I was thinking this thing is a decent first investment when Ben B, from the FED said "I think a penny per dinar".

With all the swirl about this thing being pegged to the pound......I'm having trouble sleeping.

I am a total noob to this whole world.

The woman in red is not real and still haven't found the bottom to the rabbit hole. (RV) :lol:

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln

G'day Royit

Welcome to the DInar matrix and what a welcome you got from two of the greats of this site, but I will say this you got the perfect balanced welcome. :lol: :lol:

I am simply the oracle I can tell you you may be the one but you may not be the one as well???? :P :P :o :o

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Welcome to the boards, Roy!!

To chili ... dude ... you forgot to offer him a cookie.

:lol:

While I'm here for a minute, which is about all I can spare right now, let me inform you that reports of my demise are grossly exaggerated, I do live and breathe, I'm still walking the planet. As it happens, I find myself working 15 hour days driving around some VIP's (and these are the V'est of the V I P) in a big, shiny, black Escalade that looks like a Secret Service vehicle - smoked windows and all. I'm also known as The Driver among my friends - it's what I do. The pay is huge, which is the first, last and only reason I'm doing it, apart from the big, shiny, black tank that I get the pleasure of driving. I have witnessed with my own eyes lesser SUV's cowering in my presence, and it is good. A Ford Escape actually did the 'nervous pee' thing when I snuck up behind it at a red light and revved my engine, which cracked me up ... but I digress. The assignment will be up in a week, and I'll be back.

Have a happy day, eveyone!!

GO RV !!!!!

Edited by BlueJeanBaby
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the boards, Roy!!

To chili ... dude ... you forgot to offer him a cookie.

:lol:

While I'm here for a minute, which is about all I can spare right now, let me inform you that reports of my demise are grossly exaggerated,

BlueJeanBaby....ElllllAyyyyyLady