Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John Boehner Rumor

Psych

Obama will never get back into the whitehouse, even if they have ten RV's because the credit would be George Bush's not this illegal so-called president Obama. Those calling this treasonist traitor Obama the big O should know Obama is not as big as he appears. He pads his suits, and his wrist are so small I could wrap my fore finger, and thumb around them. I think Obama has aids, and appears to be a homosexual from the evidence that has been presented against him. But neverthe less Obama is gone in 2012, and might be before then due to his criminal acts.

Is this actually Putin speaking? Are you invested too?

No doubt, this Administration would squander the money if they got their hands on it. The Stimulus, Cash For Clunkers & Obama Care Programs are worthless money pits with nothing to show except more debts. They chose rather to prop up the already employed unions rather than the unemployed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

[media][/media]

Does this post mean you honestly believe our elected officials are truthful? More lies seem to fly out of their mouths than could be heard in a fisherman's camp.

Washington D.C. is full of treasonist traitors, but what they are unaware of is, in the end of days they will have to pay the penalty for it, and from what biblical evidence I can gather, they will be overthrown by patriots by the will of Almighty Yahweh. Yahweh hates their guts, and they will reap punishment for their crimes. This applies to all the treasonist traitors worldwide, and the much hated central banker thugs who have robbed america and the heritage of Abraham, and his chosen people who founded america. Payday is almost upon the edomites and their partners in treason, and high crimes. Christ said they are liars, thieves, and murderers, and you can know them by their fruits, and their fruits are rotten to the stinking core.

I believe that God is deeply saddened by their actions, but does not hate. He is their creator, and He created out of Love. He also disciplines out of love, and I do believe He will fully discipline them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does this post mean you honestly believe our elected officials are truthful? More lies seem to fly out of their mouths than could be heard in a fisherman's camp.

I believe that God is deeply saddened by their actions, but does not hate. He is their creator, and He created out of Love. He also disciplines out of love, and I do believe He will fully discipline them.

I do not know who you have been listening to, but whoever teaches you that Yahweh God don't hate evil doers are misleading you. Yahweh will destroy all unrepentent sinners upon his coming. Here are just a few of his words.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Pe 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

2Pe 2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

2Pe 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

They are the children of the devil, they are not even of Yahweh God.

1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Edited by MoneyMoney7

I do not know who you have been listening to, but whoever teaches you that Yahweh God don't hate evil doers are misleading you. Yahweh will destroy all unrepentent sinners upon his coming. Here are just a few of his words.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD . . . .That no flesh should glory in his presence.

My personal wishes are that we find some balance in this Forum, not bashing nor dragging in Politix or Relijun. I too am a loving Christian, but really -- plastering all these bible quotes all over, condemning some stance you feel others are taking, and your username is MoneyMoney?

HellooOOOooo

I invite you to bring value to the Rumors forum.

Blessings and Peace Out