Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John Boehner Rumor

Psych

I've never ever reported or posted a rumor before on DV. And if you look at my profile...I have a positive rep here. I work in a school district in Cincinnati and live in Butler County...my representative in the House is John Boehner. My father in law has drank from deeply from the Okie Koolaide and I take the date and rate stuff with a mega grain of salt. I follow Scooter and Breitling for the most part. OK...no date...no rate...but my father in law called Boehner's office and asked about the RV. An aide there said they are very aware of it, it is part of the debt ceiling negotiations, and it will occur "soon". Boehner's chief of staff then called my father in law back (they are friends as their son's went to school together and know each other very well) and stated that they are trying to keep money away from rampant Democrat spending...but did not comment on anything to do with Iraq or the RV.

I'm not attention starved and not a pumper. This is just what I heard and my father in law is a trustworthy guy...then I see the following doozie on another site's site...my father-in law stated that this was not his....

(Dinar Recaps received the following email from someone we know, but DO NOT know who wrote the the piece itself or if it is true.)

I contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks this morning.

I also called their offices.

Senator Sessions Aide Xxxx-told me she is aware of the Iraqi dinar revalue as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however.

Senator Shelbys aide Yyyy, Said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed.

Congressman Brooks voicemail was full and I could not get through.

Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-XXXX) Aide Zzz told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can’t beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!!

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washington NOT be allowed to spend it on “pet projects” and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Zzz said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.

I wasn't there for these conversations...so I cannot be 100% sure they occurred...but I'm going to believe it because I trust the source. Do with it what you will...

The poster of this received a plus 96.....that tells me that most on here agree that this really occurred. I too do not question its validity. The thing I just can't wrap my hands around is the following: most would agree that our elected officials are greedy, perhaps corrupt.....if the Iraqi dinar rv were being used in negotiations with our debt ceiling, then wouldn't the majority, if not all of our Congress men/women be aware of this? Wouldn't it be safe to assume that, being greedy, along with human nature, some not only discussed with family and close friends(whom may have done the same), but also would have purchased huge amounts of dinar for their own personal gain? Keep in mind the dinar is readily available to buy, and this group of politicians has access to huge amounts of money to purchase it.....a few politicians wanting to cash in personally, and the numbers start to get out of whack......

Wow. Take a couple months away, and come back to see kooks like this still post these "my cousin's boyfriend's sister's hairdresser with the inside connection to the Pope, who golfs regularly with Shabs" stories. Never a shred of evidence. Pay off the national debt??? Us??? Are you frickin serious? You had me until that one...good grief. Just when you thought they'd run out of variations on the same old tale...

Take a few more months off. Maybe you'll feel better!

Peace

• 1 month later...

I personally think we are reading to much into this. There are 4 key points that need to be completed 1 HCL. 2 Sec ministries. 3. Arbil agreement or Erbil. And finally 4. Chapter 7. Those are the most important issues at hand. IMHO. When we hear that they have completed approved voted and whatever it takes to get these items done then there is no reason for them to not RV their money. I hope to see this get done real soon. As far as the US debt, we the people need to demand that our govt pay off or at least half of our debt with the trillions they hold. That's if they really hold that much. I hope they do. We the people are the govt and we can make it happen together. Go RV. God Bless America. God Bless Americans Thanks for post. ;) Semper Fi

This has been the mantra from day one, but why is this not just a rumor as well. If you put the RV event up against these supposed impediments, do you really think they wouldn't have agreed to resolve these issues? The stakes are too high and these issues are too readily resolved. Do not think for one moment that the RV is tied to this. I still think it is a timing issue (held in abeyance until the time is just right, by a power broker ot two, or it is mechanical. Definitely believe the 4 issues are bogus and non sequitir. If the 4 issues, in fact, are the hold up, the big O would have Bernake print some money, pay everybody off, etc.. This would be the greatest return on investment of all time.

As a person who is a former lobbyist, what I can say is absolutely is everything stated is true to some degree. The reality is if you want this to RV before the next election, we are guaranteed the big "O" will be re-elected, will take credit, etc. That does not mean the R's cannot force conservative spending, reducing the debt and take their own spin. They have incredible staffs who know how to put the proper spin to gain the advantage. They the R's, in all due respect, need to pick and choose their battles to their advantage on this issue. If it RVs before the election, which we all hope it does and clearly want it, will in most likelihood, ensure O's re-election. Clearly, I have been talking to my reps and senators, not about the RV, but about the US debt in general. I'm an R, and damn proud of it.

• Upvote 3

Thank you, understand, I want the RV as much as anyone, I'm just saying, O has never taken responsibility for anything; given the House is controlled by R's does not mean O can do anything he chooses. It is a check and balance, and once is RV's, we as citizens clearly need to make sure our reps and sen know what we want whether they are R's or D's. We are the ones who elect them; and we, as a constituency, have the ability to force their hand, not on the RV, but on the issues we feel important in Congress.

We can be 100% sure they did NOT occur. Come on, do you really think some congressional aid is going to give a random caller info of huge magnitude that has not surfaced in any public announcement? Further the idea that somehow wealth would be manufactured out of nothingness sufficient to pay off our national debt is also 100% nonsense. The total value of Iraq's oil in the ground is just about enough, so sure it makes perfect sense that the Iraqis would not want to develop their own country with their own wealth but instead would just turn it over to us so we could get rich and they could stay in their current miserable state. Sure they will give up power and water and sewer and schools and security but what is that compared to our ability to all drive Porsches! Pretty nice of them eh?

Perhaps the poster's name is a clue to the meaning of their post, i.e. to "psych out" and you guys bought it hook line and sinker. Reel'em in Psych!

Agree with you here. Our debt is beyond redemption in light of the inflated supply of dinar. I've long believed we may double or triple our collective investment if and when sectarian discord is settled. This is not a republican/democrat thing here - it is a sunni/shiite race for regional control with little or no compromise based on twelve hundred years of friction.

• Upvote 2

As a person who is a former lobbyist, what I can say is absolutely is everything stated is true to some degree. The reality is if you want this to RV before the next election, we are guaranteed the big "O" will be re-elected, will take credit, etc. That does not mean the R's cannot force conservative spending, reducing the debt and take their own spin. They have incredible staffs who know how to put the proper spin to gain the advantage. They the R's, in all due respect, need to pick and choose their battles to their advantage on this issue. If it RVs before the election, which we all hope it does and clearly want it, will in most likelihood, ensure O's re-election. Clearly, I have been talking to my reps and senators, not about the RV, but about the US debt in general. I'm an R, and damn proud of it.

Obama will never get back into the whitehouse, even if they have ten RV's because the credit would be George Bush's not this illegal so-called president Obama. Those calling this treasonist traitor Obama the big O should know Obama is not as big as he appears. He pads his suits, and his wrist are so small I could wrap my fore finger, and thumb around them. I think Obama has aids, and appears to be a homosexual from the evidence that has been presented against him. But neverthe less Obama is gone in 2012, and might be before then due to his criminal acts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Washington D.C. is full of treasonist traitors, but what they are unaware of is, in the end of days they will have to pay the penalty for it, and from what biblical evidence I can gather, they will be overthrown by patriots by the will of Almighty Yahweh. Yahweh hates their guts, and they will reap punishment for their crimes. This applies to all the treasonist traitors worldwide, and the much hated central banker thugs who have robbed america and the heritage of Abraham, and his chosen people who founded america. Payday is almost upon the edomites and their partners in treason, and high crimes. Christ said they are liars, thieves, and murderers, and you can know them by their fruits, and their fruits are rotten to the stinking core.

• Upvote 4

"REP. JIM TRAFICANT (D-OH): Indicted on 5/4/01 by a Cleveland, OH federal grand jury for bribery, tax evasion, racketeering, conspiracy, and obstruction of justice. Found guilty of all charges in April 2002."

How Traficant still be in office if he was found guility of all charges? He can't because he isn't. He did seven years in the big house and was released September 2, 2009. However, in a state of obvious ego mania he ran ran for his old seat in the 2010 general election as an independent; he was defeated by incumbent Tim Ryan.

<_<

Obama will never get back into the whitehouse, even if they have ten RV's because the credit would be George Bush's not this illegal so-called president Obama. Those calling this treasonist traitor Obama the big O should know Obama is not as big as he appears. He pads his suits, and his wrist are so small I could wrap my fore finger, and thumb around them. I think Obama has aids, and appears to be a homosexual from the evidence that has been presented against him. But neverthe less Obama is gone in 2012, and might be before then due to his criminal acts.

Ummmmm....okay. Thanks for your highly credible analysis of Obamas health and sexual orientation and this somehow relates to the dinar? Maybe I'm just tired.

Or maybe your post is just a little "out there."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2