Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John Boehner Rumor

Psych

I've never ever reported or posted a rumor before on DV. And if you look at my profile...I have a positive rep here. I work in a school district in Cincinnati and live in Butler County...my representative in the House is John Boehner. My father in law has drank from deeply from the Okie Koolaide and I take the date and rate stuff with a mega grain of salt. I follow Scooter and Breitling for the most part. OK...no date...no rate...but my father in law called Boehner's office and asked about the RV. An aide there said they are very aware of it, it is part of the debt ceiling negotiations, and it will occur "soon". Boehner's chief of staff then called my father in law back (they are friends as their son's went to school together and know each other very well) and stated that they are trying to keep money away from rampant Democrat spending...but did not comment on anything to do with Iraq or the RV.

I'm not attention starved and not a pumper. This is just what I heard and my father in law is a trustworthy guy...then I see the following doozie on another site's site...my father-in law stated that this was not his....

(Dinar Recaps received the following email from someone we know, but DO NOT know who wrote the the piece itself or if it is true.)

I contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks this morning.

I also called their offices.

Senator Sessions Aide Xxxx-told me she is aware of the Iraqi dinar revalue as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however.

Senator Shelbys aide Yyyy, Said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed.

Congressman Brooks voicemail was full and I could not get through.

Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-XXXX) Aide Zzz told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can’t beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!!

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washington NOT be allowed to spend it on “pet projects” and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Zzz said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.

I wasn't there for these conversations...so I cannot be 100% sure they occurred...but I'm going to believe it because I trust the source. Do with it what you will...

Wow. Take a couple months away, and come back to see kooks like this still post these "my cousin's boyfriend's sister's hairdresser with the inside connection to the Pope, who golfs regularly with Shabs" stories. Never a shred of evidence. Pay off the national debt??? Us??? Are you frickin serious? You had me until that one...good grief. Just when you thought they'd run out of variations on the same old tale...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 21

Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-XXXX) Aide Zzz told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can’t beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!!

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washington NOT be allowed to spend it on “pet projects” and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Zzz said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.

[/i]I wasn't there for these conversations...so I cannot be 100% sure they occurred...but I'm going to believe it because I trust the source. Do with it what you will...

We can be 100% sure they did NOT occur. Come on, do you really think some congressional aid is going to give a random caller info of huge magnitude that has not surfaced in any public announcement? Further the idea that somehow wealth would be manufactured out of nothingness sufficient to pay off our national debt is also 100% nonsense. The total value of Iraq's oil in the ground is just about enough, so sure it makes perfect sense that the Iraqis would not want to develop their own country with their own wealth but instead would just turn it over to us so we could get rich and they could stay in their current miserable state. Sure they will give up power and water and sewer and schools and security but what is that compared to our ability to all drive Porsches! Pretty nice of them eh?

Perhaps the poster's name is a clue to the meaning of their post, i.e. to "psych out" and you guys bought it hook line and sinker. Reel'em in Psych!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Psych Thanks for the post :)

:unsure: wouldn't surprise me if the Gov went on a shopping spree with the RV'd dinar just hope they drop a few billion in the budget bucket before they go. :unsure:

Let's make that "Trillions" and it might make a difference. rolleyes.gif Cool avatar, you must be a LOTR fan and a computer whiz to have somehow snagged that! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Psych Thanks for the post :)

:unsure: wouldn't surprise me if the Gov went on a shopping spree with the RV'd dinar just hope they drop a few billion in the budget bucket before they go. :unsure:

You cannot borrow from Fed and print more Federal Reserve Notes without an increase to the debt ceiling...It was my understanding that the govt was NOT cashing in IQD for FRNs - that they have a prenegotiated rate for barrels of oil from Iraq at a fixed rate. So, they will simply take their dinar/rate per barrell to get the # of barrels they will get from iraq. 7 trillion dinar/30 per barrel = If they get a barrel of oil for $30 and it sells for $100 - essentially they got it for nothing and have

a profit of $100 x 233B barrels = 23Trillion dollars :-) (forgive me if the math is off - once I get up to this many zeros) Also makes me wonder WHERE they got these Dinar? I bet they did not buy them like we did...probably just confiscated them from Saddam's palace

Also makes me wonder why Mr O has gotten rid of so many barrels of our own oil...maybe b/c we dont need them based upon the above figures. Ha! and if they sell these barrels of oil to US - the consumer - they get even MORE taxes & revenues!!! - what a joke!

To me, it looks like its just a power struggle for credit at this time being an election year etc (I wish they would stop behaving like school children)

So, with 23T of revenue they have more than enough to wipe out the debt, pay us, AND even invest in their pork barrel projects such as "how fast can shrimp run on a treadmill"...etc ( John Stossel did a totally entertaining piece on the nonsense they have spent money on - utterly disgraceful)

So the show goes on! :-)

• Upvote 3

Really nice post. However, no money, no goods. :) Don't get me wrong. The whole thing sounds promissing but put yourself in my shoes, would you believe this 100%, even though your sources are family members and trustworthy friends? It does not sound impossible but improbable since it would have surfaced already since elected officials have a duty to tell the truth or it will bite them in the back side if they don't down the road. I guess they will stop being friends now since the secret truth has been told now and will put him on a bind for releasing this before an RV. What I mean by "No money, no goods" is "No link, no verifiable truth." At any rate, very nice post and GLTY and all. Go RV.

Hi tamiflyer

:) Don't get me wrong .....but I had my first big laugh for today with your statement that "elected officials have a duty to tell the truth" you must live in a different country!!!!!! I have never seen so many elected officials enhance or embellish their truths!!!!! We would all like to believe that they have our best interest at heart but history contradicts that......

dame :)

Really nice post. However, no money, no goods. :) Don't get me wrong. The whole thing sounds promissing but put yourself in my shoes, would you believe this 100%, even though your sources are family members and trustworthy friends? It does not sound impossible but improbable since it would have surfaced already since elected officials have a duty to tell the truth or it will bite them in the back side if they don't down the road. I guess they will stop being friends now since the secret truth has been told now and will put him on a bind for releasing this before an RV. What I mean by "No money, no goods" is "No link, no verifiable truth." At any rate, very nice post and GLTY and all. Go RV.

Politics and Truth! Are you kidding me!!?? Not in them same sentence!

You cannot borrow from Fed and print more Federal Reserve Notes without an increase to the debt ceiling...It was my understanding that the govt was NOT cashing in IQD for FRNs - that they have a prenegotiated rate for barrels of oil from Iraq at a fixed rate. So, they will simply take their dinar/rate per barrell to get the # of barrels they will get from iraq. 7 trillion dinar/30 per barrel = If they get a barrel of oil for $30 and it sells for $100 - essentially they got it for nothing and have

a profit of $100 x 233B barrels = 23Trillion dollars :-) (forgive me if the math is off - once I get up to this many zeros) Also makes me wonder WHERE they got these Dinar? I bet they did not buy them like we did...probably just confiscated them from Saddam's palace

Also makes me wonder why Mr O has gotten rid of so many barrels of our own oil...maybe b/c we dont need them based upon the above figures. Ha! and if they sell these barrels of oil to US - the consumer - they get even MORE taxes & revenues!!! - what a joke!

To me, it looks like its just a power struggle for credit at this time being an election year etc (I wish they would stop behaving like school children)

So, with 23T of revenue they have more than enough to wipe out the debt, pay us, AND even invest in their pork barrel projects such as "how fast can shrimp run on a treadmill"...etc ( John Stossel did a totally entertaining piece on the nonsense they have spent money on - utterly disgraceful)

Where did the government get the dinar? We received dinar when we sent in the plane loads of dollars. The exchange rate then was 4000 IQD : 1 dollar

• Upvote 2

As much as rumors make me nuts, I have to say the possibility imo that the treasury holds dinar in anticipation of an rv does sound reasonable, a couple of years ago articles came out stating egyptians as well as banks over there were purchasing the iqd for the same reason....anyone who has been around a long time may remember a video that came out with citizens waving the dinar at the cameras......and if I recall Lebanese invested as well. And egypt sure does seem to be pushing economics with iraq these days :)

Hogwash. Absolute rubbish. You people can't seriously believe this garbage. This is almost identical to another rumor posted on here just a few days ago. An aide to a (different) Congressmen told someone that the RV was part of the debt negotiations. Change the name of the Congressman and , voila, now all of a sudden you've got "confirmation" that it's true. Now you think you've got "2 different sources". It's just like all those people that speak on the PTR conference calls that are identified as former "Senators" and high ranking gov't officials. Yeah right! That was 100% bogus. I could put anyone on the phone with you and tell you it's a high ranking official. I could post any conversation I wanted with a Member of Congress (or their aide). You wouldn't have any idea. Yet people buy it hook, line, and sinker. I don't know if this poster is intentionally perpetuating the myth or simply serving as an unwitting accomplice but the RV is not beng disussed as part of the debt negotiations. They are completely unrelated. Common sense should tell you that. Unfortunately, common sense and logic seem to be overwhelmed by hysteria and emotion on this board.

The problem with your whole statement is you do not know either. You have no proof they aren't related, we are just supposed to take your word for it. Yet according to you, we can't take anyone else's word that is it related.

If they get it for $30 and sell it for $100 that is only a profit of $70.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As I understand it, all spending begins in the House. The president and dems in senate cannot just spend indiscriminately as they choose. Boehner should be able to stop it.

Great point made and I agree.. Don't know why ++++++wasn't give....I :D because I know why....House and senate has to pass a bill before the President can either sign into law or approve something.

Psych - where do you teach?

I don't understand some of you bashers. You'll take the time to give somebody the business for posting a story that may or may not be true, but it would take less time for you to pick up your own freaking phone, call Boehner's office and find out for yourself. Instead, you'd rather try to beat someone else down and sit on your duff. Since you appear to have time to bash, but not enough time to look up Boehner's office #, I've done it for you. Let us know how it turns out.

DC Office (202) 225-6205

Cincinnati Office (513) 779-5400

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Hogwash. Absolute rubbish. You people can't seriously believe this garbage. This is almost identical to another rumor posted on here just a few days ago. An aide to a (different) Congressmen told someone that the RV was part of the debt negotiations. Change the name of the Congressman and , voila, now all of a sudden you've got "confirmation" that it's true. Now you think you've got "2 different sources". It's just like all those people that speak on the PTR conference calls that are identified as former "Senators" and high ranking gov't officials. Yeah right! That was 100% bogus. I could put anyone on the phone with you and tell you it's a high ranking official. I could post any conversation I wanted with a Member of Congress (or their aide). You wouldn't have any idea. Yet people buy it hook, line, and sinker. I don't know if this poster is intentionally perpetuating the myth or simply serving as an unwitting accomplice but the RV is not beng disussed as part of the debt negotiations. They are completely unrelated. Common sense should tell you that. Unfortunately, common sense and logic seem to be overwhelmed by hysteria and emotion on this board.

Alert ! , Alert ! - - - - - - - RUMOR SECTION ! Go eat some Cherios , you'll feel better .................... :D

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately, common sense and logic seem to be overwhelmed by hysteria and emotion on this board.

End Quote

I beg to differ, NW..........Not this board... ANY board for that matter......Infact this board seems a lot less inclined to be led by Hysteria than most boards out there.... Which I do appreciate.

• Upvote 4

Unfortunately, common sense and logic seem to be overwhelmed by hysteria and emotion on this board.

End Quote

I beg to differ, NW..........Not this board... ANY board for that matter......Infact this board seems a lot less inclined to be led by Hysteria than most boards out there.... Which I do appreciate.

Gave you a 1+ for that one!

• Upvote 1

what does GLTY stand for

• Upvote 2