Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John Boehner Rumor

Psych

DONT KNOW WHY SOMEONE GAVE YOU A NEGITIVE..BUT A +1 FROM ME...THANK YOU FOR THE POST, VERY INTERESTING STUFF!! I DO AGREE WITH THE FACT DEMS WOULD BLOW THIS MONEY ON EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GET RE-ELECTED!! CREATE SO MANY NEW VOTE FOR ME PROGRAMS............ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE POST!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

DONT KNOW WHY SOMEONE GAVE YOU A NEGITIVE..BUT A +1 FROM ME...THANK YOU FOR THE POST, VERY INTERESTING STUFF!! I DO AGREE WITH THE FACT DEMS WOULD BLOW THIS MONEY ON EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GET RE-ELECTED!! CREATE SO MANY NEW VOTE FOR ME PROGRAMS............ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE POST!!!

People really need to quit with the negatives just because they have a different opinion. I gave you a +1 to get you back to even.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Really nice post. However, no money, no goods. :) Don't get me wrong. The whole thing sounds promissing but put yourself in my shoes, would you believe this 100%, even though your sources are family members and trustworthy friends? It does not sound impossible but improbable since it would have surfaced already since elected officials have a duty to tell the truth or it will bite them in the back side if they don't down the road. I guess they will stop being friends now since the secret truth has been told now and will put him on a bind for releasing this before an RV. What I mean by "No money, no goods" is "No link, no verifiable truth." At any rate, very nice post and GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Psych,

Thanks for the posting. Interesting info about the debt celing and the Speaker of the House.

I'm probably on an island by myself on this one but I really don't see our debt ceiling a key point on the timing of the RV as many of the gurus seem to believe and are posting. I see the RV as being completely at the hands of Iraq and what's best for them (and not being held up by the US because we can't work our differences out between the two major parties). If the US actually does hold trillions of dinar, it will be interesting to see where our government officials decide to spend the money. I would almost be willing to bet my life that they will not do the right thing and retire our debt once and for all. That's not the way our government does things. There's no way that the Republicans and Democrats can keep from going on a spending spree when they get their hands on the dough :-) Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

good post. haha bring on the negativess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually not to single any one out but i read a response the other day that really disturbed me he said and i quote "anything that is postive is FAKE" now im not gonna name who said thiss but he knows who he is. Jusst goes to show you some people just invite negativity in their lives. Hope this is true thanks again.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

good post. haha bring on the negativess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually not to single any one out but i read a response the other day that really disturbed me he said and i quote "anything that is postive is FAKE" now im not gonna name who said thiss but he knows who he is. Jusst goes to show you some people just invite negativity in their lives. Hope this is true thanks again.

If I could give them 10 ++++++'s I would!!! You got to love to hear the good stuff!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which ever site or person who stated they contacted these politicians and were told this .... ohhhh ... I hope they aren't lying ... bombarding a banks phones one thing but I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of that many politicians ... good or bad ... they have connections and can bring down hammers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washington NOT be allowed to spend it on “pet projects” and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Zzz said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.

[/i]I wasn't there for these conversations...so I cannot be 100% sure they occurred...but I'm going to believe it because I trust the source. Do with it what you will...

Thxs for the post, you are a very straight shooter! :) :) :)

Yes it would be a miricle if they don't balance the budget if they have enough to pay off our current national debt.

I've never ever reported or posted a rumor before on DV. And if you look at my profile...I have a positive rep here. I work in a school district in Cincinnati and live in Butler County...my representative in the House is John Boehner. My father in law has drank from deeply from the Okie Koolaide and I take the date and rate stuff with a mega grain of salt. I follow Scooter and Breitling for the most part. OK...no date...no rate...but my father in law called Boehner's office and asked about the RV. An aide there said they are very aware of it, it is part of the debt ceiling negotiations, and it will occur "soon". Boehner's chief of staff then called my father in law back (they are friends as their son's went to school together and know each other very well) and stated that they are trying to keep money away from rampant Democrat spending...but did not comment on anything to do with Iraq or the RV.

I'm not attention starved and not a pumper. This is just what I heard and my father in law is a trustworthy guy...then I see the following doozie on another site's site...my father-in law stated that this was not his....

(Dinar Recaps received the following email from someone we know, but DO NOT know who wrote the the piece itself or if it is true.)

I contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks this morning.

I also called their offices.

Senator Sessions Aide Xxxx-told me she is aware of the Iraqi dinar revalue as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however.

Senator Shelbys aide Yyyy, Said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed.

Congressman Brooks voicemail was full and I could not get through.

Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-XXXX) Aide Zzz told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can’t beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!!

I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration is Washington NOT be allowed to spend it on “pet projects” and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Zzz said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for.

I wasn't there for these conversations...so I cannot be 100% sure they occurred...but I'm going to believe it because I trust the source. Do with it what you will...

Asking politicians for answers and expecting truth? Now that is an insult to any intelligent humans! :lol:

• Upvote 4

This is good. This is believable, and based on what I have heard from a private site...this is right on. I sure hope you are right, and I thank you for your courage. The private site is on fire right now. People are actually coming back from vacations early because of info they are receiving. This could be it. Again...we wait! Thanks for the post! B)

• Upvote 1

I personally think we are reading to much into this. There are 4 key points that need to be completed 1 HCL. 2 Sec ministries. 3. Arbil agreement or Erbil. And finally 4. Chapter 7. Those are the most important issues at hand. IMHO. When we hear that they have completed approved voted and whatever it takes to get these items done then there is no reason for them to not RV their money. I hope to see this get done real soon. As far as the US debt, we the people need to demand that our govt pay off or at least half of our debt with the trillions they hold. That's if they really hold that much. I hope they do. We the people are the govt and we can make it happen together. Go RV. God Bless America. God Bless Americans Thanks for post. ;) Semper Fi

• Upvote 6

Really nice post. However, no money, no goods. :) Don't get me wrong. The whole thing sounds promissing but put yourself in my shoes, would you believe this 100%, even though your sources are family members and trustworthy friends? It does not sound impossible but improbable since it would have surfaced already since elected officials have a duty to tell the truth or it will bite them in the back side if they don't down the road. I guess they will stop being friends now since the secret truth has been told now and will put him on a bind for releasing this before an RV. What I mean by "No money, no goods" is "No link, no verifiable truth." At any rate, very nice post and GLTY and all. Go RV.

I hate to contadict your sentiment, but I think more politicians should, as you said... be bitten in the back side by something preferably four legged, I sure don't want that job! rolleyes.gif My point, here is just a sampling of criminal behavior of our elected officials, some past, some present. The problem is absolute power corrupts absolutely. They are listed by state and I am not picking on any one party... just making the point that elected officials need to be held accountable the whole time they are in said elected office. Can we trust them? You be the judge. Sorry it's so long... but blame it on them...not me! Link: http://www.wwco.com/~dda/criminals.php

Below are a list of your elected representatives (mostly federal, but I don't mind including state politicians either when they interact with the feds) who have or had criminal records on their Congressional rap sheet. Note the specific language: "Charged" means formal charges have / had been made, though the representative was not necessarily convicted. (I include charges only if said representative shows a pattern of behavior along those lines.) Convicted...well, you get the idea.An asterisk at the end of a Congressfolk's record means that the charges came either before or after their terms...though often the "after" is the result of something(s) done while in the Capitol. Best of all, a name in boldface means that the representative is still a representative!

REP. MARIO BIAGGI (D-NY): In 1988 he was convicted of obstructing justice, tax evasion, conspiracy, extortion, and accepting bribes.

CORRINNE BROWN (D-FL): Failed to pay unemployment taxes to the state of Florida; sued by several airlines for unpaid bills and falsified travel reports; failed to report sale of her Tallahassee travel agency; improperly reported the sale of her Gainesville travel agency; sued by Whirlpool Corp. for unpaid bills; pursued by the IRS for $14,228 in unpaid taxes; investigations by the House Ethics Committee for possible acceptance of bribes; refused to file reports in the House about potential conflicts of interest while overseeing airlines she dealt with through her travel agencies; charged with money laundering.

REP. ALBERT BUSTAMANTE (D-TX): Convicted in 1993 of racketeering and accepting an illegal gratuity.

TONY COELHO (D-CA): Currently under investigation for fraud while serving as U.S. Commissioner General of Expo '98 in Lisbon, Portugal.* He was Al Gore's primary presidential campaign manager until he resigned citing health reasons.

REP. WES COOLEY (R-OR): Convicted of falsifying VA loan applications. Paid $7,000 in fines plus court costs, and placed on probation. Subsequently tried to gather support to get re-elected to Congress.*

REP. JERRY COSTELLO (D-IL):

REP. BOB DORNAN (R-CA): In 1983 attempted to leave Grenada with a stolen AK-47. It was confiscated by the Army and destroyed.

REP. WALTER FAUNTROY (D-DC): Financial disclosure misdemeanor (1995).

REP. BARNEY FRANK (D-MA): Accessory to a male prostitute who ran a whorehouse in their Washington townhouse.

REP. NEWT GINGRICH (R-GA):

STATE REP. ALCEE L. HASTINGS (D-FL): From the 1998 Almanac of American Politics: "He was impeached by the House of Representatives by a vote of 426-3 in 1988 and convicted and removed from office by the Senate by a vote of 69-26. The impeachment arose from allegations that Hastings conspired with a friend to accept $150,000 for giving two convicted swindlers a break in sentencing. Hastings was acquitted in a criminal trial in 1983, but the friend was convicted. In the House, the case for impeachment was made by John Conyers, senior member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Removed from the bench, Hastings was unapologetic."

SEN. JESSE HELMS (R-NC): In 1990, the Helms campaign sent out 125,000 postcards primarily to black North Carolina voters claiming that they might not be able to vote, and would be prosecuted for vote fraud if they tried. His campaign, the North Carolina Republican party, and four consulting and marketing firms were charged with violations of the Voting Rights Act. The Helms campaign signed an admission of guilt (claiming later that they didn't have the money to fight it in court), but Helms and his staff were never prosecuted.

REP. CARROL HUBBARD (D-KY): Convicted in 1994 of misappropriation of funds.

JAY KIM (R-CA): Convicted of accepting illegal campaign contributions from foreign sources.

REP. GERALD KLECZKA (D-WI): Convicted of DUI in 1987; arrested for DUI in 1990 and 1995.

REP. JOE KOLTER (D-PA): Fraud and conspiracy (1996).

REP. NORMAN LENT (R-NY): In 1982 tried to have fifty counterfeit Rolex watches mailed to him from Taiwan.

REP. DONALD E. "BUZ" LUKENS (R-OH): In 1989 was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

REP. NICK MAVROULES (D-MA): In 1991 pleaded guilty to charges of bribery and tax evasion.

REP. EDWARD MEZVINSKY (D-IA): Indicted in March of 2001 on federal fraud charges. Claimed that he developed mental problems after using a malaria drug called Lariam. "Clearly, the responsibility lies with the manufacturers," claimed Mezvinsky's lawyer, Michael Barrett.*

REP. JAMES MORAN (D-VA): Charged with spousal abuse, and assault and battery. A regular instigator of bar fights while mayor of Alexandria, VA, his position made him immune to arrest. Once said he thought about becoming a boxer because "I like to hit people."

REP. AUSTIN J. MURPHY (D-PA): Vote fraud, including forgery, conspiracy, and tampering with federal records (1999).*

REP. MARY ROSE OAKAR (D-OH): Charged with seven federal felonies related to financial-disclosure irregularities (1998).

SEN. BOB PACKWOOD (R-OR): Charged with sexual harassment. Oddly enough, many of the women named as harassees defended Senator Packwood.

REP. CARL PERKINS (D-KY): In 1994 pleaded guilty to filing a false financial-disclosure statement, conspiracy to file false statements with the Federal Election Commission, and bank fraud. Sentenced in March of 1995.

REP. MEL REYNOLDS (D-IL): In 1995 was convicted of having sex with a minor and obstructing justice.

CHARLIE ROSE (D-NC): Financial disclosure irregularities (1994).

REP. DAN ROSTENKOWSKI (D-IL): Illegally converted official funds to his personal use and mail fraud; accused in 1996 of embezzling $700,000 from the federal government, he was charged with 13 of the original 17 counts against him. Went to prison after serving in Congress; now back in Washington working as a lobbyist.

REP. LARRY SMITH (D-FL): In 1993 was convicted of income tax evasion and campaign-reporting violations.

REP. PAT SWINDALL (R-GA): In 1988 was convicted of perjury.

REP. JIM TRAFICANT (D-OH): Indicted on 5/4/01 by a Cleveland, OH federal grand jury for bribery, tax evasion, racketeering, conspiracy, and obstruction of justice. Found guilty of all charges in April 2002.

REP. WALTER TUCKER (D-CA): Federal extortion charges; convicted of accepting $30,000 worth of bribes while a Congressman, and sentenced to 27 months in the federal penitentiary.

REP. J.C. WATTS (R-OK):

CHARLES WILSON (D-TX): In 1995 was forced to pay a $90,000 fine to the Federal Election Commission.

Number of members of Congress who escaped tickets and/or arrest from a variety of driving offenses ranging from speeding to DUI in 1999 due to Congressional immunity: 217

Number of members of Congress who were released after being pulled over for drunken driving in 1998 by claiming Congressional immunity: 84

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the feedback, all. I stand behind my post here above, but I am cautious against being too excited as I wasn't there myself for the conversations. I don't even want to call Boehner's office myself for fear of finding out that the aide was misinformed or that there was a misunderstanding within the conversation (plus I'm sure they have other things to do other than fielding questions all day about the RV). Just file it away in the "I hope it's true" category and don't buy more Dinar because of it! Go RV!

• Upvote 3

Hey I live in Cincinnati too, I hope your telling the truth cause Im gonna call and find out for myself. Not saying your making anything up, but with the crazy stuff people post I gotta check

Tell me what you find out CinMike...feel free to debunk or confirm...like I said....I wasn't there for the conversation, but my post is exactly what my father in law said and he's a good guy, albeit an Okie koolaid drinker. I have never met Boehner or his chief of staff...but my wife's family has due to the before mentioned connection with his chief of staff. Go RV!