Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Desist and Refrain order for David http://iqd.me/l/11.....Legal document

DRV1804

was he banned from this site?...maybe his name was linked so it wouldn't show up if someone typed it on the site...kind of like c he c k mate ...which shows up zzzzzzzzz....since it a legal document about him it would not have a link in it.

and you wonder why people call IQD a scam...

so are u really defending this idiot because if so you need to GTFO.

The real scam is him telling every one that the only way to make your dinar legal is to open a warka account with him in order for HIM to make interest off peoples money thats a SCAM.

Edited by easyrider

Does this have anything to do with Dinar Banker? I just saw their advertisement here twice on the top. It if does, can anyone explain? TYIA. GLTA and Go RV.

I doubt it, I have not seen Dinar Bankers name connected with David Pr.att or with US Dinar Bank/US DinarEx.

Edited by HopefulTxn

That guy "William Burbank" mentioned in the document is also known as "Bill" Burbank.

He had a radio show and was getting people to give all of their dinars to him to put into a single bank account in Dubai under his name.

He is in is located in Ohio just like the B H G roup and Frank26.

fwiw

absolutely nothing to do with Dinar Banker....sometimes those clods use a name similar to a credible company so they can piggyback on their good reputation :angry: I've done biz w/Dinar Banker several times and know some more folks that have and all transactions were handled very professionally with no glitches

so are u really defending this idiot because if so you need to GTFO.

The real scam is him telling every one that the only way to make your dinar legal is to open a warka account with him in order for HIM to make interest off peoples money thats a SCAM.

how in the world did you get that?...my point was that is why his last name is showing up as a link....nothing else....please go copy and past something.

That guy "William Burbank" mentioned in the document is also known as "Bill" Burbank.

He had a radio show and was getting people to give all of their dinars to him to put into a single bank account in Dubai under his name.

fwiw

Bill Burbank is a partner in a securty company that does business in Iraq and in an Iraqi licensed and registered company called BB&M International corporation.

BBM

http://www.bbmone.com/

• Upvote 2

Bill Burbank is a partner in a securty company that does business in Iraq and in an Iraqi licensed and registered company called BB&M International corporation.

BBM

http://www.bbmone.com/

Coolbeans, you would make a great private I, you have the lowdown on most of these gurus, and your information is accurate. Thanks for keeping us informed. Appreciated.

absolutely nothing to do with Dinar Banker....sometimes those clods use a name similar to a credible company so they can piggyback on their good reputation :angry: I've done biz w/Dinar Banker several times and know some more folks that have and all transactions were handled very professionally with no glitches

Same here. All of my dinar were purchased through Dinar Banker and the experience was great. I pray that it goes as well come time to cash in!! ;)

fwiw

Frank26 sells dinar now, and I would love to sue Frank26 for all his false claims! Matter fact I am going to if this does not go as planned.

• Upvote 3