Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those of you that pray!

desert surfer

This comes to mind. Jeremiah 1:4-8 and 1 Thessalonians 4:12-15. Please also remember some souls are just to good fro this earth age and your family will see this soul in heaven. They are with our Father in heaven. Also, Father is not going to give you more than you can handle. We don't understand many things around us here. Father know what is best and look to Him in the name of Jesus for strength and guidance. If you want to know what your child is doing now read The Apocrypha the second book of Esdras around page 68. Verse 7: 76-104 or more.

• Upvote 1

My heart goes out to you and your daughter. My wife and I lost our first one as well. I remember the pain. But God did bless us with 2 wonderful children. And over time the pain will go away. I pray that God does for you what He did for me. And even a double blessing for your daughter. That the peace that passes all understanding be given to her and that she find comfort in the midst of her pain.

• Upvote 1

I will pray for you and your family. I lost my first son after an hour and a half, so I understand the feelings they are having. Keep them close and especially about 6 weeks from now. After the friends and family go back to their lives, there will still be a void left, rooms full of baby stuff to live around and this is when they will reallly need some support and maybe even some counseling. PM me if yo u want to know more, but I will surely keep them in my prayers!!

Peace

• Upvote 1

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. My wife and I tried for over 5 years and had a miscarriage. Lots of prayers and persistence led to my wife giving birth to our first, a daughter, one month ago. Tell your daughter to hang in there and not give up. Never give up hope.

• Upvote 1

I'll keep her and her loved ones in my prayers. You too, as being a grandpa and father of three grown adults I found that you are only as happy as your saddest child. When your child or your childs' child hurts you hurt. when I hurt I go to god and get peace, read a bit of Matthew, Mark or John. Here for you sister.

Walt

• Upvote 1

My sincerest condolences on your family's loss.

The objective, medical side of me knows that there is a biological reason for such occurrences that we will never be privy to. And I can truly empathize because I too have suffered the same loss...in addition to the death of my son last year.

The spiritual side of me prays for your family to be blessed with the grace and strength to come thru this devastation with the ability to remain steadfast in your love for each other and continued faith in our Lord. All things are in His time and His will be done.

Blessings to you and yours...