Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those of you that pray!

desert surfer

I am blessed to have a wonderful daughter and son in law and A 2 yr old

They also lost a unborn after 8 weeks.

My prayers go out to your daughter and family that you may have peace of mind and comfort and know that all will work out for good according to Gods Plan

May he give you peace and guide you in your decescions.

• Upvote 2

This is a tough situation and I wish the best for your daughter, her husband and the rest of your family. I have always found solice in the fact that if the pregnancy had gone through that something may have gone terribly wrong, maybe even worse than what happened (although it probably doesn't seem like it now). Best wishes and health to you all!

• Upvote 3

It just shows when something like this happens what value do you put on a life PRICELESS!

I also think people if and when we do get a financial benefit from this investment that we think about those that struggle for life around the world especially Somalia who are affected by the severe drought in East Africa currently.

http://www.dec.org.uk/item/506?gclid=COeK3rDYkKoCFYQOfAodSircyA

• Upvote 1

I am sorry for your daughter and son-in-law's loss and your loss. It is so hard because the world does not celebrate a loss like this with any ritual, but it is a death to those who knew this baby was coming. I lost two through miscarriage. I know the pain of that emptiness. The way I came to say it to myself is this. One in every ten pregnancies end in miscarriage as the body knows the healthy ones from those that are not. I also say that I would not have the three children I have if I had those other two. That is a harder one to say for her as they do not yet know that will come. It most likely will. For now, let her grieve. God bless you and yours in your loss. I hope there are happier days ahead for you all.

• Upvote 2

For those of you who like to pray, would you please lift up my daughter. This is her first pregnancy and she miscarried last night. Just pray that the Lord would comfort her and her husbands hearts.

Thanks and Blessings on you,

....Very sorry to hear of your loss.....Will lift all affected...up in prayer.

• Upvote 1

I know what loss is like, a miscarriage, an infant's untimely passing, none of it is easy to take. So few understand the loss, and empty arms remain a constant reminder of the one that was not. Joining you in prayer that comfort and peace will come when all else may fail. And believing that one day those arms will hold a bundle of joy, that the heart will overflow with contentment, and your ears will be full of the laughter of a little miracle. Hope is not lost, and miracles do happen.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who like to pray, would you please lift up my daughter. This is her first pregnancy and she miscarried last night. Just pray that the Lord would comfort her and her husbands hearts.

Thanks and Blessings on you,

Praying for you and your family brother.

• Upvote 2